• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

thatsmallgrl

Tiny Warrior
Bold Member!
vowkno.jpg

Angela Stewart and Ryan Rechtzigel got married a couple weeks ago. No big deal. People get married all the time. However, guests at the wedding noticed one of their children wasn't present. A five year old girl. When asked where she was, the only reply was she "had been bad."

A few days later Rechtzigel's probation officer had contacted law enforcement because of a breach of his probation. Officials contacted a few neighbors who stated their main concern was for the five year old. They hadn't seen her in at least a month.

These asshats have three children, the five year old, a two year old, and a seventh month old. They had lost custody of the children before hand because of drug use and was just given full custody back in April.

Officials also contacted the school and was told that Stewart had pulled the five year old out in October to "home-school" her. That same day Rechtzigel met with his probation officers and tested positive for meth, no real big surprise there. He was asked where his children were and he said at home, changing his story after being told they were going to his house. He then said that they were with Stewart's sister. He didn't know her last name or phone number. The officials being much smarter than him, got her number and confirmed they were not with Stewart's sister.

His probation officers and the police chief went to his home. They were greeted by Stewart. The other two children were visible. She said the oldest wasn't home. Being the diligent officers they were they went up the stairs and found it barricaded with a piece of board secured by two hooks blocking access to the room at the top of the stairs.

When they were able to remove the board what they found in that room was heart breaking. A small room that was not heated with one window. The five year old was sitting in the far corner of the room wearing pajamas with no socks or shoes. No blankets, toys, or clothes were available in that room. They immediately noticed swelling and bruising of her face, numerous cuts and scrapes, marks on her back, a blister on her palm, as well as burns and she was missing hair. They asked her if she was okay and she started crying. She said her head hurt from being slapped by Rechtzigel and hitting her head on the floor and Stweart hitting her on the head with a blunt object.

Social service was called to remove all three children and the two "adults" were arrested.

Stewart claims the girl was naughty and lies and had been in that room for a couple weeks. She admitted to leaving her alone for five to six hours during the wedding. She also admitted to hurting her and had seen Rechtzigel hit her as well. She said she was taken away when she was six months old and when they got her back when she was four, the child was distant and felt no bond with her like the others.

Being the brilliant individuals that they are, a lot of the abuse was documented on their cell phones. There were pictures of the child's face being smeared with feces and videos of her doing squats while holding a bin full of stuff on top of her head for 45 minutes. Another video showing the girl being questioned about eating food from the stove and being sworn at because she's not allowed to eat. There are also text messages back and forth between the two with statements such as, "Think of the worst way to torture (the child) and let me know when you get home. (The child) ate the one meal for the day … gonna eat (feces) for real too." What. The. Fuck.

Stewart has been charged with one count of neglect of a child, one count of malicious punishment of a child, two counts of false imprisonment, two counts of third-degree assault, one count of fifth-degree drug possession, and two counts of storing meth paraphernalia in the presence of a child. All are felonies.

Rechtzigel faces one count of neglect of a child, one count of malicious punishment of a child, two counts of false imprisonment, one count of third-degree assault, one count of past pattern of child abuse, one count of fifth-degree drug possession and two counts of storing meth paraphernalia in the presence of a child, all felonies.

http://www.postbulletin.com/news/lo...cle_80fff3b9-62a4-5849-8320-2ddb23e215b3.html

http://www.kaaltv.com/news/child-abuse-fillmore/4325453/

Last edited:
I can't even. These fucking assholes thought up ways to torture her for what? Wtf could she have done at the age of five that was so bad? I just wanna cry. I have a five year old who wasn't potty trained till she was four and a half and has major speech issues. It gets frustrating. But if anyone laid a hand on her I'd rip their fucking arm off.

They smeared feces on that baby. What the literal fuck.

Oh my God...I wanna hug that poor baby and tell her how good and perfect she is! I hope she never has to see those pathetic crackheads again!

I was convinced they would find her dead in that room. But it sounds like, from her injuries, that might have been a blessing of sorts. The torture this baby went through for months is unconscionable and I worry what the long term effect will be on her broken little mind and spirit.

Last edited:
Good to know the state failed these kids. I will never understand why parental reunification is a priority. I'll never understand why parental rights termination isn't immediate the first time a parent chooses drugs or crime over their child. Once a shithead scumbag, always a shithead scumbag.

This one especially makes no sense in that it appears there was like 3 years of them not having custody of the 4 year old. If it takes a parent that long to get their shit straight enough to go for custody, that should be all the proof one needs to know beyond any shadow of a doubt what irredeemable shit they are. Absolute fucking madness.

A lawyer should be able to sue the state on this girls behalf, they fucked her over and are culpable in all this for putting her back with these criminals. This girl should be a millionaire at their expense.

Life ... I bet they get life sentences. I can't wait for the updates on this one.

They won't get anything close to that.

Damn. Sometimes the devil is in the details.

One story: arrested for child abuse might piss you off.

This story: the details. The shit smearing. The planning of torture. The enjoyment you know they got?

This shit stirs up feelings in the pit of my stomach that I can't tell if I truly, honestly could hold myself back if we were in the same room.

The felony charge would be worth it, IMO.

Damnit! I am sick from reading this

I cannot wait until they go to prison... Hoping the inmates hear every detail possible and have the same mentality these two pieces of shit had.. To think of the worst way to torture them
I cannot believe people
I do think they need to do a rape kit on her... It would not surprise me one fucking bit if they were sexually abusing her as well

I hope the girl recovers

FROM THE LINK --- 31-year-old Angela Stewart is charged with four felony counts including attempted second-degree manslaughter, child neglect and malicious punishment of a child.

" Attempted Second Degree Manslaughter " .... that sounds like a bunch of made up words to me.

I'm guessing it means attempted manslaughter in the second degree.

First degree you have to plan it right? ... those texts sound like planning to me.

I guess the difference was whim ... they just beat her on a whim?

but the boards on the door ... that shows some intent ... A PLAN ...to keep her in there

and who cares if she dies.

I bet when those cops asked her if she was okay, it was the first time she cried in a long time.
[doublepost=1480780198,1480780024][/doublepost]
They won't get anything close to that.

Okay ...captain bring down ... I'm still betting on it.

" Attempted Second Degree Manslaughter " .... that sounds like a bunch of made up words to me.
I'm guessing it means attempted manslaughter in the second degree.
First degree you have to plan it right? ... those texts sound like planning to me.
I don't know about this state. Where I grew up, though, homicide was divided into the broad divisions of murder and manslaughter.

Were one to desire to kill another and succeeded, that would be murder. The difference between first-degree and second degree was the difference between planning and not planning. And there were no time limits on "planning"; seconds could make the difference.

Were one not to desire to kill another and they died as a result of one's actions, that would be manslaughter. The difference between voluntary manslaughter and involuntary manslaughter was the difference between intending to injure the other and not intending any such injury.

The example case concerned a man and his violent wife, and the ways in which she met her death ranged from him seasoning her morning oatmeal with a generous portion of arsenic to him stomping on the gas pedal as he backed his car out of the garage on his way to work and running her over.

--Al

http://kimt.com/2016/12/21/fillmore-county-couple-plead-not-guilty-to-child-abuse/

Fillmore County couple pleads not guilty to child abuse

By Mike Bunge
Published: December 21, 2016, 9:23 pm Updated: December 22, 2016, 8:48 am

PRESTON, Minn. – A Fillmore County couple is pleading not guilty to multiple charges of mistreating a child.

Angela Lynn Stewart, 31, and 36-year-old Ryan Robert Rechtzigel, both of Ostrander, are charged with neglect of a child resulting in substantial harm, two counts of false imprisonment, malicious punishment of a child, third-degree assault, past pattern of child abuse, possession of marijuana, storing methamphetamine waste products in the presence of a child and storing methamphetamine paraphernalia in the presence of a child.

Authorities say that Stewart and Rechtzigel were meth addicts who had their three children taken away by Social Services. Those children were returned to their parents in early 2016.

Not guilty pleas to all charges have been entered for Stewart and Rechtzigel. No trial date has been set.

PRESTON, Minn. – A Fillmore County couple is pleading not guilty to multiple charges of mistreating a child

Great .... Judges love assholes that insist on going to trial. And by love I mean giving them more time then they would have gotten had they took the deal.

*** fucking assholes ... not a shed of remorse. You know the lawyer is loving this big payday ... is going to get his boat painted with the $$$. Doesn't give a shit at all about his defendants.

http://krocam.com/plea-deal-for-ostander-couple-in-horrific-child-abuse-case/

The parents of a five year old girl have entered Alford pleas to felony charges connected to a horrific child abuse case in Fillmore County.

31-year-old Angela Stewart and 37-year-old Ryan Rechtzigel, who each entered the pleas to one count of 3rd degree assault involving a past pattern child abuse, originally faced nine felony charges each, including child neglect, malicious punishment of a child and third degree assault for torturing their daughter.An Alford plea means they do not admit guilt, but acknowledge there is enough evidence to convict them.

(...)

Officials say some of the details of the abuse were found in text messages between the couple, who are scheduled to be sentenced on March 6th.​

I am so jaded I just assumed they would find a dead 5 year old in that room and what a shock and happy surprise that she is still alive.

From what I can find online the sentencing guidelines on 3rd degree felony assault (which is the only charge that wasn't dropped in the plea deal) is only 1 yr in jail!

Hope the judge has some leeway since there was also a past pattern of abuse or this sentencing is gonna be a joke!

Yesterday

Travesty of justice....

An Ostrander couple will serve time in a treatment center and 5 years of probation for abusing their 5-year-old daughter.

Angela Stewart and her husband Ryan Rechtzigel plead guilty to 3rd-degree pattern of child abuse after the little girl was found beaten and starved in their home during a routine probation violation check.

Rechtzigel addressed the court Monday, saying that he takes full responsibility for his actions, and is sorry to anyone he hurt.

Stewart said she was also sorry for her actions, and she didn't want to lose contact with her husband following the loss of her kids.

"Even if they did plead guilty to all of their charges, that they wouldn't be doing any prison time," Mosher said.

Mosher said he's upset the two were not given a harsher sentence.

"That was very hard to swallow. I guess I blame that with our justice system. I know we all have rules to follow according to the justice system and sometimes the justice system doesn't seem fair," Mosher said.

All three children have been removed from the custody of their parents, and Mosher says they seem to be happy and safe in their foster home.

"I have seen the victim about three or four days after the incident she was all cleaned up, she had a haircut her finger nails were painted, she had a big smile on her face, and I think was doing very well. I know she's doing very well," Mosher said.

Stewart and Rechtzigel will be sent to separate substance abuse facilities. Then, they will serve 5 years of probation.

But prison time isn’t off the table just yet. If they are caught violating probation, they’ll be sent to prison for 21 months.

The couple lost custody of their children permanently.

http://www.kaaltv.com/news/angela-stewart-ryan-rechtzigel-child-abuse-sentence/4437536/

this is atypical crap. They are treated kids like throw away toys to be used however morons feel like.

This right here sounds like Twenty years to me.
[doublepost=1490738988,1490738847][/doublepost]Nevermind I take that wish for twenty years back. Not at the tax payers expense when you know they'll probably OD or get murdered in less than five years.
They should have also been castrated.

1663929001929.png

thatsmallgrl said:

Rechtzigel addressed the court Monday, saying that he takes full responsibility for his actions, and is sorry to anyone he hurt.

Stewart said she was also sorry for her actions, and she didn't want to lose contact with her husband following the loss of her kids.

http://www.kaaltv.com/news/angela-stewart-ryan-rechtzigel-child-abuse-sentence/4437536/

The fact that he did not apologize to the five year old directly shows he is not truly remorseful

As for her, she is more concerned with this man than she is with any of her children.

Trust and believe that if only the five-year-old had been removed they would start physically abusing another one of their children.

To the five-year-old I hope she has found a family that loves and cares for her unconditionally and creates happy memories and not lasting nightmares.

I was convinced they would find her dead in that room. But it sounds like, from her injuries, that might have been a blessing of sorts. The torture this baby went through for months is unconscionable and I worry what the long term effect will be on her broken little mind and spirit.
My thoughts EXACTLY.. how heartbreaking this already is, as it may be too late for this child to feel anything. whatsoever... "they got her back when she was four, the child was distant and felt no bond with her like the others."

Back