• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
is this what we are doing now? someone says something that others dont agree on and we *poof* them away? REALLY?
Ask @Morbid, but I think it's fucking ridiculous that the focus on this story would be Obama and not this piece of shit animal that raped a three year old.

You haven't even commented on the story except to derail it with drama. LMMAO

did they now? awesome. back in the day we could say whatever...you kids have fun with none of my $$$ biteme was never a harm to anyone. that was/is total bullshit.

That's not true at all. This thread turned into an Obama\illegal immigrant debate that should have been in Three Things (the forum for that kind of thing). I did not focus on Bitme, I simply removed ALL the posts from EVERYONE that was participating in an argument that had nothing to do with this story. You have been here long enough, and I am surprised you would think I would have removed comments simply because someone posted something that was not agreed upon.

Ok, I just put you, I mean he just put you on the naughty list. It's coal for you young lady...
Haha better than him asking my child to sit in his lap!! Ill use the coals to start a small fire in santa's workshop! Lol

That's not true at all. This thread turned into an Obama\illegal immigrant debate that should have been in Three Things (the forum for that kind of thing). I did not focus on Bitme, I simply removed ALL the posts from EVERYONE that was participating in an argument that had nothing to do with this story. You have been here long enough, and I am surprised you would think I would have removed comments simply because someone posted something that was not agreed upon.

You removed my comment? :eek: Damn....I thought it was pretty good! :shrug: Guess I'll go cry in the corner now. :pout::sarcasm:

So she babysits up to 7 kids without a license and all but the victim's parents blindly support the couple...anything for free childcare.

Ask @Morbid, but I think it's fucking ridiculous that the focus on this story would be Obama and not this piece of shit animal that raped a three year old.

You haven't even commented on the story except to derail it with drama. LMMAO
oops...sorry about that. :D

and to be frank (yeah, he is my alter ego) i only saw one post from biteme, and it was quoted. so apparently all of this started before i had read anything. either way, i need anger management classes (again) because i really dont like being told what to do.

and to be frank (yeah, he is my alter ego) i only saw one post from biteme, and it was quoted. so apparently all of this started before i had read anything. either way, i need anger management classes (again) because i really dont like being told what to do.

It's all good.

I have no idea what all the drama is about regarding Obama, but agree that it doesn't have anything to do with this story of a fvcked up monster of a man abusing young children and somehow still finding support. What a freakin' world...

I have no idea what all the drama is about regarding Obama, but agree that it doesn't have anything to do with this story of a fvcked up monster of a man abusing young children and somehow still finding support. What a freakin' world...
The wife is in denial, I bet even if they told her DNA was found she would still not believe.

I bet even if they told her DNA was found she would still not believe.
Yep. It would probably be that she loved "grandpa" so much, she wanted a reminder of him to take home with her. Husband and wife needs a well armed and aimed firing squad.

Maybe he "picks" his victims. Few and far between, so not to cause suspicion. And candy for everybody!!!1 This is so he cant be accused of raping all the kids, which he hasn't ( just a couple too young to be articulate) and it further distances himself from that heinous act on a certain child. Cunning.

Maybe he "picks" his victims. Few and far between, so not to cause suspicion. And candy for everybody!!!1 This is so he cant be accused of raping all the kids, which he hasn't ( just a couple too young to be articulate) and it further distances himself from that heinous act on a certain child. Cunning.

Exactly that. My 'babysitter' ( I actually preferred my parents leaving me on my own, neglect was better than abuse) operated in a very similar way. Abusers are sly as fuck. And all the lies, manipulation . planning and hard work that they put in in order to conceal and carry on their perversions are like foreplay to them , they love the thrill of the game. He's a sick filthy piece of shit and I'm saddened to feel that this little girl and her family have probably had their lives ruined twice, once by her abuse and twice by the community rejecting her experience and ostracising the family - even blaming her own Father.

I mean he must be innocent because who ever heard of a child molester buying candy to give a kid. But then he could have used liquor because it is quicker after all. :sarcasm:
I know this post is years ago lol but i was going to say exact same thing

Ya who knew a child rapist would ever do that lol. Idiots

Back