• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/2...teals-40g-in-iphones-virginia-police-say.html

Police are looking for a Virginia woman accusing of stealing $40,000 worth of iPhones from Target while dressed as a Target employee.

The fake Target worker went into the store in Alexandria on March 15 and gained access to the stock room, Fox 5 reported. She then allegedly loaded dozens of iPhones in a box and waltzed out of the store.

Surveillance photos showed the suspect walking with a shopping cart, as well as the suspect’s car.

“The suspect is not affiliated with the store,” Fairfax County police said in a news release. “But [she] appeared to have knowledge of the store’s procedures, employee hours and the location of the iPhones in the stockroom.”
Anyone with information about the suspect was asked to contact police.

My experience working in big box stores( tho I've never worked at Target) they generally keep small expensive items, like I-phones locked in a cage in the stockroom. So she must have had a key and obviously plenty of time.

Hell who goes in there unless you are working there or planning to shoplift anyways.
Happiest day was when those shitty stores went tits up in Canada. They pulled out like an Alabama teenager on his sister, after dad walks in and gives him shit for butting in line.

Latest posts

Back