• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/27/us/tennessee-teacher-manhunt/index.html

1000+ leads and still nothing. I am thinking they're in Mexico or the woods. I feel so fucking bad for this girl. One day she will have to look back on this and remember she let this old, gross guy bang her. He clearly groomed her for this, and she is blinded. I hope to god they find her soon.

Ever since the Corpus Christi, Texas tip I memorized the license plate and have been checking out every silver SUV I see. But ya never know, they caught that serial killer from Virginia, Jesse Matthew, camping out on the beach in Galveston, TX. These two could still be roaming around some small Texas town, we have a ton of 'em. Why all the criminals wanna come to Texas? We have enough crime. But then again, they likely heard about the tip and if it was them, got the hell out of dodge.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/35035433/reports-tad-cummins-sighted-at-gas-station-near-memphis
NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -The Shelby County Sheriff’s Office has positively identified Amber Alert suspect Tad Cummins from surveillance video at a gas station in Collierville, TN, on Thursday, NBC News reports.
[....]
Cummins was spotted at the Shell gas station around 12:30 p.m.

Cummins is now believed to be driving a white van with a ladder, according to WMC-TV in Memphis.

The TBI said they are investigating the reported sighting, but have not confirmed it as unsubstantiated at this time.
[....]

So they are still fairly close to home then. Kinda like hiding in plain sight, they are still in Tennessee even tho it was thought they'd gone to Texas and then on to Mexico.

@Satanica's link above has been updated, the TBI has determined the reported gas station sighting was not Tad Cummins or Elizabeth Thomas.

Hahahaha, there were also reports that they had boarded a bus! Those two are so far off the beaten path right now, they ain't boarding no buses. :hilarious: He's probably got her in some doomsday prepper type underground bunker.

The Shelby County Sheriff's Office said it had positively identified Cummins from surveillance video at a gas station in Collierville, TN, on Thursday afternoon, but the TBI now says that sighting was unsubstantiated.

A white van spotted at a Krystal restaurant on Union Avenue in Memphis is not connected to the Amber Alert, Memphis police said.

There had been reports that Cummins and Thomas abandoned the van and boarded a bus, but those also appear to be unfounded.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/35035433/reports-tad-cummins-sighted-at-gas-station-near-memphis

Shades of Sherri Papini?
A resident is offering AMBER Alert subject Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas $10,000 if she can get away from her accused kidnapper Tad Cummins.

Thomas’ family attorneys say Chandler Anderson is offering Elizabeth $10,000 specifically, if she can get away from Cummins and get home.

“Whatever works to get somebody to bring her home," said Anthony Thomas, Elizabeth Thomas' dad. "I appreciate anything anybody can do.”

“If they give out a reward, at least the people who aren't going to do it out of the kindness of their heart have a reason to do it," said Elizabeth Thomas' sister Sarah.

Thomas’ family found the missing teen’s EPI pen and other allergy medications. They’re concerned because she is highly allergic to several things.

“Just goes to show that she didn't plan on being gone very long,” said Anthony Thomas.

The article is confusing, the donor sounds like he is offering the reward only to Elizabeth, but her family makes it sound like the reward is for anyone involved in the safe return of Elizabeth. :shrug:

Interesting about her leaving without her EPI pen if she is highly allergic to several things.

http://fox17.com/news/local/residen...-if-she-can-get-away-from-suspected-kidnapper

I don't leave my house without my EPI pen. And there's 3 more in the house...
It's terrifying to think of her needing it and not having it.

I can imagine! I don't know what you are allergic to, but my neighbor is allergic to wasps or bees (maybe both?) and she even jogs with her EPI pen.

Oh I see ... you think I don't know what a feminist is. I do ... I just don't care for the movement.
All of your children are pregnant ... Looking for that elusive man to love them, in jail, killing stuff or dead.
is the last part what you are apart of because it is usually the somewhat inbred enablers that are claimin a woman gotta depend on a man and breeding like rodents with about 5 different baby daddies and on welfare. I have seen them all around in verious places I live and they are all almost a stereotype. God told them to breed and expect everyone else to take care of or look the other way when what they have turned out on the the taxpayers dime goes and does something criminal because we all know only God can judge. If he were around in a hands on context to me they would be the first ones smited off the face of the earth because they were so nonproductive in a society sense of the word. BTW, I don't consider myself a feminist just the way I was raised by my grandmother to have respect for my self and actions and be independant

Last edited:
Perhaps they are hoping that 10 grand seems like a million to a young girl who was groomed and went, seemingly, willingly ...

I can imagine! I don't know what you are allergic to, but my neighbor is allergic to wasps or bees (maybe both?) and she even jogs with her EPI pen.

Bees and Boysenberries.
I will fucking swell up and die, before I can even ask for help.... spring and summer, it stays in my pocket.

Spotted in Oklahoma! At Walmart (of course). The photos date from March 15th. He's darkened his hair. Wonder if she still thinks this is better than home?

Tad_zpshxyverl5.jpg

http://newsok.com/tennessee-man-wan...teen-spotted-in-oklahoma-city/article/5543778

Edited to add: The reward for her safe return has been doubled to $10 grand. The video at the link says they will give HER the $10 grand if she just dumps Tad and comes home safe.

Last edited:
Spotted in Ohio! At Walmart (of course). The photos dates from March 15th. He's darkened his hair. Wonder if she still thinks this is better than home? OBERLE, we are a far cry from Ohio I am offended

Tad_zpshxyverl5.jpg

http://newsok.com/tennessee-man-wan...teen-spotted-in-oklahoma-city/article/5543778

Edited to add: The reward for her safe return has been doubled to $10 grand. The video at the link says they will give HER the $10 grand if she just dumps Tad and comes home safe.
with 10 grand everyone in the damn state will be after his ass and they didn't mention dead or alive so we might not have to worry about a trial, all they have to do is drag his body onto their property

Last edited:
They must be running out of money.
Maybe she will go collect the money and then run off with him again.

Last edited:
I bet he shaved ... And i bet he has a kind of weak chin.

This is funny.

I wasnt saying the fucking situation was weird. Im saying my tiny ass hometown being in the national fucking news is weird. You're also pretty fucking weird. The way you word shit is weird. Your reply was weird. Riding satanica's ass is weird. Now if you'll look to your left you'll see where you can fuck off at.

This is funnier.
I think what's WEIRDEST to me is that girl finding anything REMOTELY sexually attracted about that middle aged dough-boy bible thumper.

Oh I see ... you think I don't know what a feminist is. I do ... I just don't care for the movement.
All of your children are pregnant ... Looking for that elusive man to love them, in jail, killing stuff or dead.

tumblr_lg913dA4Mm1qfjowvo1_250.gif

@Beautiful Disaster , Cursed if you're a feminist ... cursed if you're not! I can't please everyone all the time and you're at the bottom of my list of people I aim to please anyway! So eye roll (with hands) right back! Clearly this young lady is looking for a man to love her and protect her! Same dream as most little girls.

I think what's WEIRDEST to me is that girl finding anything REMOTELY sexually attracted about that middle aged dough-boy bible thumper.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Spotted in Ohio! At Walmart (of course). The photos date from March 15th. He's darkened his hair. Wonder if she still thinks this is better than home?
now get back there and change it from Ohio to Oklahoma all you have to do is hit the edit button, it is irritating the way it is
Personally was thinking or mentioning this to neighbors kids as t could be turned into a scavenger hunt aand be kinda fun like pokemon with real cash

Last edited:
now get back there and change it from Ohio to Oklahoma all you have to do is hit the edit button, it is irritating the way it is
Personally was thinking or mentioning this to neighbors kids as t could be turned into a scavenger hunt aand be kinda fun like pokemon with real cash

Yes, mam. All fixed now. :D And great idea about the kids!

I'm still pretty fucking pissed about the ohio/Oklahoma fuck up. Was that meant to be some sort of dumb joke or troll attempt or something? Seriously what the fuck!???

I agree, children are an untapped resource that could be utilized in the hunting down of dangerous felons! :hilarious: What else are the lazy assholes doing?

I agree, children are an untapped resource that could be utilized in the hunting down of dangerous felons! :hilarious: What else are the lazy assholes doing?
these kids were all contacted personally when in high school as they already had one shootng awards adn one is now a sniper for the US army undeployed. See, unike some of the ladies that make the nnews here I look at teenagers and early 20s as kids not fodder for fantasies or bedroom romps

Last edited:
these kids were all contacted personally when in high school as they already had one shootng awards adn one is now a sniper for the US army undeployed. See, unike some of the ladies that make the nnews here I look at teenagers and early 20s as kids not fodder for fantasies or bedroom romps

I hear you, that is awesome! I still call my 25 year old and my 27-year-old niece "the kids".

My mind immediately went along the lines of younger kids, like 5-10 year olds, which made me giggle.
[doublepost=1491180596,1491175364][/doublepost]Wife of Tennessee Amber Alert Teen has filed for divorce

The ex-Tennessee school teacher accused of kidnapping a 15-year-old student is being sued for divorce by his wife of 31 years.
She cites irreconcilable differences in the court filing, the station reported. She also accuses Cummins of inappropriate marital conduct.
Surveillance images obtained at Walmart show they purchased food items with cash. Cummins had dark hair and Elizabeth's hair was red.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/0...essee-amber-alert-teen-files-for-divorce.html

Back