• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://fox13now.com/2017/03/26/roy-foster-parents-accused-of-child-abuse/
[....]
Matthew Waldmiller and his wife Diane Waldmiller were booked into Weber County jail on felony child abuse charges after an investigation regarding their foster children, Roy police said.
waldmiller-mugshots.jpg

Police said the parents had tied three boys between the ages of 7 and 11 to the bed using zip-ties. The parents would lock them in a bedroom and would not allow them water after 2 p.m. At one point they allegedly duct-taped the children’s mouths and hands.

The parents allegedly locked the boys in their room, which had no light bulb. The window was painted black and screwed shut, police said.

Police say the children had no bedding and were wearing diapers. The parents also allegedly disciplined the boys by forcing them to eat rice that had too much salt and cayenne pepper added.

Police said the parents had screwed the window shut after the boys had allegedly escaped the house to go dumpster diving for food.
[....]
Police said the three boys and a young girl, who appeared not to have been abused and who lived in a separate room from the boys, were taken into protective custody.

Just WTF for Pete's Sake?!?! Pampers, dumpster diving, poor kids and the system fails once again.

Incredibly incredibly sad. Another example of foster parents that are only in it for the money. It breaks my heart to read what these kids have been through. I hope they all find loving families.

Police said the parents had screwed the window shut after the boys had allegedly escaped the house to go dumpster diving for food.

OMG!!!! How hungry does one have to be to look in a dumpster for food? Poor babies. I hope they never have to see the Waldmillers again!

In my opinion, the punishment for cases like this should be to do to the 'parent's exactly what was done to the child. Lock this fat bitch and her pussy husband in a room, paint the window black and nail it shut. Cut off their water intake at 2pm. Zip tie them, duct tape them and don't feed them regularly. And when they are fed, give them some rice with too much salt and cayenne pepper!

I'm sure it won't be as 'fun' getting treated like this as it was dishing it out to those little boys.
Rot in Hell Diane and Matthew!

Who thinks of this shit!??????????????? Really
One or the fucking other thought of it. The other went along with it.

THEY CAN BOTH ROT IN HELL

Why did the system fail. Were they not checking on the kids! How was it that easy for them to be locked in a room like that. there really needs to be daily pop up visits from cps workers when it comes to foster kids! DAILY!!! Pop up any time of the hour
That should be a rule
They should have monthly meetings with the children to see how they are being treated. Im talking every foster family. As for the ones too young to talk well i have no ideas yet. But it should be mandatory the foster kids meet monthly and talk about what the parents do with them. If they miss a apt. Send a cps worker over rite away to investigate. If its for a dr appt they need to have proof. Seriously they make profit off these kids they have The ability to do what im talking about so why cant it be done?

Diapers?! 7 to 11 years old!! W t f. Oooh boy. May these sick fucks get raped so bad by foreign objects theyll need diapers due To uncontrollable BMs from there assholes being so loose!! (Sorry for being so graphic). I cAn go on and on il spare u my thoughts on what else they need done. Too bad for you to read. Mite give you all nightmares !
Sick fucks!

The kids were a paycheck to them so they can feed their fat fucking faces, sit on their fat fucking asses and use those kids so they never have to work again. SICK DISCUSTING PIGS!!!! I wish i could put a bullet into each of their heads. Nasty bitches

The little girl that my son and daughter in law are fostering is checked monthly. She's 19mo, so mostly nonverbal just yet, she getting there fast tho. So the case worker takes her into the baby's bedroom and strips her off and checks her for bumps and scrapes and whatever. We were not allowed to go in there and the baby was screaming bloody murder.

They had had her for nearly 3mos before DFACS gave them permission to take her to the doctor and a voucher to be able to take her to a daycare. They still haven't gotten the stipend that's usual in these cases.

They've got about a month to go for the parent's custody hearing.

ETA they are not allowed to post pictures to social media, at least that's what my daughter in law told me.

Back