• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
OMAHA, NE – Police have charged a 16-year-old girl after she gave birth to a premature infant then killed it by tossing the newborn out of her second-story window.

Police say that on Friday night Antonia Lopez was alone in her bedroom when she gave birth to a baby girl who weighed two pounds and was 14 inches.

Afterwards, Lopez killed the infant by throwing it out of her second-floor window. She would end up confessing what she had done to her mother, who went outside and located the baby.

Lopez’ mother called police and performed CPR on the baby until help arrived, but the infant would be pronounced dead at the hospital. An official cause of death will not be released until after the baby’s autopsy has been completed.

The teen is now facing felony child abuse resulting in death, and will be charged as an adult. She was placed in the Douglas County Youth Center after going to the hospital for a medical evaluation.

Friends and family say they are shocked at the allegations and say they had no idea the girl was pregnant.

Back in January, Lopez posted pics of her with a baby doll she had for a school assignment on parenting. One pic had the caption: “This thing so annoying.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

Another 16yr old pregnant and had baby at 7mounths weighting 2 something pounds born alive so she threw it out the window and it died. I never have understood women let alone young girls thinking if they get knocked up they've hooked some guy. Personally I feel from 13 on these girls should be on birth control wheither they know it or not until they are old enough to deal wit hthe responcibility. Theres really not a slippery slope with that mentality: I live in a state that is one of the highest in teenage pregnancies of unwed girls
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4223868/Girl-16-admits-throwing-newborn-baby-window.html
3D34D6F200000578-4223868-Antonia_Lopez_admitted_to_throwing_her_newborn_daughter_out_a_se-a-4_1487089168357.jpg

A 16-year-old girl admitted to killing her newborn daughter by throwing the 'secret baby' out of a second-floor window.

Antonia Lopez gave birth in secret in her Omaha, Nebraska, bedroom on September 30, 2016, before throwing the newborn out the window and soliciting help in getting rid of the body on Facebook, police said.

The baby, who was about two months premature, measured 14 inches long and weighed just two pounds.

She suffered bleeding near the skull, brain, spine and abdomen before she was pronounced dead, an autopsy revealed.

Lopez denied knowing she was pregnant but messages on her Snapchat account suggest she did realise and kept it hidden for months.

She was originally charged as an adult but entered a plea of admission after her case was moved to the juvenile court, the Omaha World Herald reported.

Douglas County Attorney Don Kleine, whose office agreed to move the case down to the juvenile court based on Lopez's mental state and the lack of a criminal history, said the teen's reaction was not premeditated.

He told the World Herald: 'To me, after we looked into it, the way things happened, it didn't seem to be anything you would label as an adult-specific act.

'It wasn't a planned-out, thought-out process. It was more of a panicked reaction.'

Lopez, who would have faced 20 years to life if convicted in district court, was ordered to continue school and undergo both medical and psychiatric care while she remains in foster care.

Lopez could be placed on probation or sent to a group home or detention center until she turns 19.

Kleine said: 'She obviously has some issues that need to be dealt with.'
The teenager told police she didn't know she was pregnant when she woke up on September 30 - a claim her boyfriend disputed.

She began pushing the baby out onto a towel she laid on the ground and pierced the amniotic sac with a nail clipper, police said.

Lopez panicked and threw her baby out the window, and her mother later called 911 after she found the child in the grass below. The baby was pronounced dead by the time she was taken to the hospital.

A pathologist told police the baby was alive when she was thrown out the window, even though Lopez told her boyfriend: 'Babe I had a miscarriage.'

Lopez sent her boyfriend several text messages between 12.56am and 3.06am, including one that read: 'Babe I’m having contractions in my lower abs every couple seconds. It hurts so much.'

Less than two hours later, she wrote: 'It was a girl by the way.'

She later sent another text that read: 'Babe we can try again if you still want to be with me.'.... more at link"

Last edited:
And WTF "try again later"??????
it's like a russian roulette game for the babies, seriously, some of the places they have busted around here that had 16yr olds living in squalor with their "boyfriends" and starving uncared for babies make me just want to use a wood chipper on the genetic donors

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...owing-baby-window-ordered-t-article-1.3010268
[....]
The punishment for this hideous crime doesn’t seem to fit, but Douglas County Juvenile Court Judge Christopher Kelly said Antonia Lopez won't be facing any time behind bars, the Omaha World Herald reported.

Lopez, 16, was instead ordered to delete her Facebook account, live in a group home, start individual and family therapy and perform 50 hours of community service. The teen was also placed on probation.

According to the outlet, the judge wanted the teen to get rid of her Facebook because the crime has led to people from around the country leaving her negative comments.
[....]
An autopsy revealed that the baby girl had suffered bleeding near her brain, skull, abdomen and spine, Omaha World Herald reported.

The pathologist also determined that the baby was alive when the incident happened. Lopez had told police that she thought she had given birth to a stillborn.

WSB-TV Atlanta reported that Lopez was ordered to live in a group home because judges aren't sure she or her family understands the severity of the crime. The teen's lawyer, however, said Lopez does understand and is trying to deal with what happened.

"The mother is coping the best she can,” Rebecca McClung said. “The grandmother is coping the best she can."

Are you fucking kidding me!? Delete her facebook!? Fuck facebook...this bitch should never be able to look at a god damn face or a book for the rest of her skank ass life! Ugh! She dont give a fuck!!

Shes living in a foster home because she doesnt understand the severity of what she did!? Ummm...is that not exactly the reason the dumb narcissistic whore should be locked up somewhere!? I hope everyone in that foster family sleeps with a weapon under their pillow! God forbid she does something she doesnt understand the severity of again!

Psh! Who am i kidding!? Of course shell do it again! Why wouldnt she? Shes certainly not being taught the severity of what she fucking did the first time!

According to the outlet, the judge wanted the teen to get rid of her Facebook because the crime has led to people from around the country leaving her negative comments.
Of course people are.
Lopez was ordered to live in a group home because judges aren't sure she or her family understands the severity of the crime.
Isnt that what prison is for?

Why should they take this seriously if our judicial system doesn't.

An Omaha teen has admitted that she threw her newborn out a second-floor window, killing the child.
Antonia Lopez, 16, admitted the crime after her case was transferred to juvenile court.

Douglas County Attorney Don Kleine said his office agreed to move the case from district court — where he originally charged her as an adult — to juvenile court after weighing Lopez’s lack of criminal record, her mental state and her actions.

“It’s a horrible case — terrible,” Kleine said of Lopez’s actions. “To me, after we looked into it, the way things happened, it didn’t seem to be anything you would label as an adult-specific act.

“It wasn’t a planned-out, thought-out process. It was more of a panicked reaction.”

Lopez told a police detective that she didn’t know she was pregnant and woke up in pain. She said she laid a towel on the floor of her bedroom because she thought she was having her period.

She then got in front of a mirror and began to push. Lopez told police she saw a sac emerging from her vagina and pierced it with a nail clipper tool. She saw feet. The baby came out.

Lopez “panicked at that point and threw the baby out the window from her room,” Omaha Police Officer Chad Kavars, who interviewed Lopez, has said.

Lopez’s boyfriend disputed Lopez’s assertion that she didn’t know she was pregnant.

In the early morning hours when she was in labor, Lopez sent her boyfriend several text messages and one photo through Snapchat.

12:56 a.m.: “Babe I’m having contractions in my lower abs every couple seconds. It hurts so much.”
1:01 a.m.: “I am in so much pain.”
1:02 a.m.: “I want it to stop.”
2:23 a.m.: “It was a girl by the way.”

She later asked for help to hide the baby.

Kleine said the case is heartbreaking. Had Lopez remained in district court, she would have faced 20 years to life in prison.

The best course is to get Lopez treatment and try to rehabilitate her, Kleine said.

Back