• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
But she's in lurrve! o_O So she's liable to go anywhere for any amount of time with her love bunny. :banghead:

People who prey on children deserve LWOP.

:fish:

Eww eww eww, this is classic grooming. This guy is the creepiest creep who has ever creeped. Like a cheetah hunting its prey, he sniffed out her vulnerability and scratched away at her until he had her ensnared in his web of lies. He evidently tried to push the boundaries with other young students until he found one that he was able to manipulate. According to Elizabeth's sister he was rubbing all over both of them the first time he met them. :vomit:

When missing freshman Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas first met teacher Tad Cummins at the Culleoka Unit High School in Tennessee, she got a creepy impression, her older sister reveals to PEOPLE.

Sarah Thomas says she was with her 15-year-old sister, who goes by Elizabeth, when they first met Cummins at the start of the school year. Sarah says the 50-year-old Cummins allegedly rubbed their shoulders and ran his hands on both of their backs.

“Elizabeth looked at me with her eyes, like, ‘This guy is scary, get this guy off,’ ” Sarah recalls.

Cummins allegedly “groomed” Elizabeth from that point forward and earned her trust, family members say. Now, the teen is the subject of a multi-state AMBER Alert after vanishing on March 13.

Authorities suspect Cummins, a former health teacher who was recently fired over accusations about his relationship to Elizabeth, abducted her.

[...]

According to Sarah, Elizabeth grew close to Cummins because she was interested in the medical field and looked at her teacher as a mentor.

“It just so happened that she wanted to do the things he was claiming [he did], so she probably idolized [him],” Sarah says. “He took that interest to kind of manipulate, to gain control over her, to gain her favor.”

Elizabeth was at a vulnerable point coming into the 2016-2017 school year because she had been bullied the year before, Sarah says. Last year was Elizabeth’s first in the public school system after being homeschooled until eighth grade.

“She said months before that she had to get out of here, we have to get out of here, [and] I can’t take this,” Sarah remembers.

Elizabeth’s father, Anthony, told PEOPLE Cummins “built up a system where she was dependent on him.”

According to Anthony, Cummins helped Elizabeth with homework and “[gave] her money, bought a microwave so she would heat food up in his room [and] try and get her out of trouble.”

After the alleged kiss between the teen and Cummins, Anthony says he confronted his daughter, but she denied it had occurred. Worried, he told her not to contact Cummins again.

Family members allege Cummins exerted an ever-increasing psychological control over Thomas — all of which occurred under their noses.

Her brother, 27-year-old James Thomas, tells PEOPLE, “He pretty much controlled every aspect of what she believed she could do and couldn’t do… that to me is terrifying, [that] he had that much control over her without anyone knowing.”

Authorities allege Cummins is likely keeping Elizabeth “off the grid” and they’ve urge the public to search their properties, local campgrounds, rural areas and parking garages.

The TBI asks anyone who believes they spot Cummins or Elizabeth to not approach them and instead keep an eye on them while calling 911.

The teen was last seen wearing a flannel shirt and black leggings. She is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 120 lbs., with blonde hair and hazel eyes.

Cummins was seen driving a Silver Nissan Rogue with Tennessee license plate 976ZPT, according to the TBI. He is 6 feet tall and weighs 200 lbs., with brown hair and eyes.

Anyone with information on Cummins or Elizabeth should call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.
http://people.com/crime/amber-alert-ex-teacher-allegedly-rubbed-15-year-old-back/

I have no thoughts on the whole kidnapping. Just that this is fucking weird.

Its not weird ... a teacher had an inappropriate relationship with a student ... they got found out and ran away together. This dumb girl thinks she is in love!

Its not weird ... a teacher had an inappropriate relationship with a student ... they got found out and ran away together. This dumb girl thinks she is in love!

Agreed. This girl is not being held against her will. She doesn't want to be rescued.

https://s17-us2.ixquick.com/cgi-bin..._1600.jpg&sp=46583d853d021515bffac19bcafe574f
[....]
Senior Officer Travis Pace says authorities in Tennessee shared a tip with the Corpus Christi Police that a vehicle matching the description of teacher Tad Cummins’ car was seen in the city’s North Beach area.

Pace said police have not spotted the 50-year-old health sciences teacher or the missing teen, but officers are reviewing surveillance video from a convenience store.
[....]

I bet he shaved ... And i bet he has a kind of weak chin.

It'll be okay if they get caught, She'll write, until the next person who wants to rescue her .... Oops ... I mean exploit her, comes along.

Last edited:
I wasnt saying the fucking situation was weird. Im saying my tiny ass hometown being in the national fucking news is weird. You're also pretty fucking weird. The way you word shit is weird. Your reply was weird. Riding satanica's ass is weird. Now if you'll look to your left you'll see where you can fuck off at.

Im saying my tiny ass hometown

Oh I see now ... you have a limited perspective. i never rode @Satanica and awful that you said as much I just said over seventy years old and its compliment that she see's something worth a damn in my post sometimes.

But anyway back to Tad and Mary Catherine Elisabeth and true love and delusion.

Last edited:
2mf0hsj.jpg

Kimberly Thomas, Elizabeth's mother

Kidnap victim's home life made her easily influenced by authority figure

Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas was new to the public school system, and a victim of abuse, according to the Maury County District Attorney Brent Cooper. He says she started as a freshman at the Culleoka School this year. Before that, she was home-schooled.

"To take a child that's never been in that environment and then drop them in that environment, they're going to be more vulnerable than the kid that's always been in public school," says Cooper.

School is where Elizabeth met her teacher, Tad Cummins. He's the man accused to have taken her, triggering the AMBER Alert. He's also accused of kissing Elizabeth while at school. And, his personnel file, says he told two students he was a "father figure" to Elizabeth. He went on to tell them he saw her as "a close and best friend." Cummins also said "he and Elizabeth had been through a lot and had suffered an abusive home life."

"Most educators would sympathize with that child and probably even try to get them some help however they could," said Cooper. "But that's not what Mr. Cummins did. He decided to act his own desires apparently."

Police arrested Elizabeth's mom, Kimberly Thomas, last year. They charged her with five counts of child abuse and neglect. Documents show Thomas beat Elizabeth and four of her siblings. She told investigators her mom banged her head into the agitator of the washing machine and said her mother threw her down the basement stairs and locked her down there. Thomas is also accused of making the kids get naked in front of several other people.

Elizabeth is one of 10 children now in the custody of her father who is a single parent.

Cooper had one last thought on Elizabeth: "If a person was looking for a teenager that could be easily influenced and easily convinced to do something they shouldn't do, I would say that she would be one that would attract that kind of person."
This makes me hate that bastard so hard. He took advantage of that poor, abused girl when she was most vulnerable. I don't throw the word hate around lightly, but I fucking hate this piece of shit for preying on this girl. I seriously want to hurt him. Bad.

http://whnt.com/2017/03/23/da-kidnap-victims-home-life-made-her-easily-influenced-by-authority-figure/

I have to wonder if she was really home schooled or if it was another parents way of controlling their children and hiding abuse. She surely had a rough home life and existence. I heard there was a possible sighting in Texas. Wonder if he's trying to get her across the border. His 4500 dollar title loan would go a lot further in Mexico than in the states. I have to wonder what he'll do when the money runs out...because it will.

says he told two students he was a "father figure" to Elizabeth.
Yeah ... a bad one! That the other kids could sense that this relationship was inappropriate and he had to give them an explanation at all really pisses me of because I'm sure they all suffered for it.
I have to wonder what he'll do when the money runs out...because it will.
He will traffic her ... go to jail or blow his brains out.

She thought she was running towards safety, only to be getting into more trouble, trouble she doesn't even see coming.

He is an absolute piece of shit abuser , taking advantage of this child, hoping to be safe and protected, only to be in more danger than ever.

I really hope he doesn't go the route of "If I can't have her, then no one can".

Clever. They left love notes for each other in the draft older of a shared computer, leaving no traces. Except someone didn't delete the last one before eloping. Maybe he learned that as a "secret agent"?
Must have been Agent Double Oh Zero.

It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to know that computers don't erase files, they just mark the space taken up by that file as available for use. Later, when the computer uses the now-available space to save another file, the data that made up the deleted file is overwritten by the data that makes up the new file. Even then, the data from the deleted file is recoverable -- at considerable expense, to be sure, but it is recoverable.

--Al

From @Muriel Schwenck's link:

They included one message from Cummins to the underage girl which began: 'I saw you standing next to your backpack this morning.'

The note went on to describe parts of the teenager's body, investigators told WAAY.

Wow, "I saw you standing next to your backpack this morning" and then went on to describe her body parts. Smooth. I wouldn't exactly label those "love" letters, he sounds like a horny 13-year-old boy. You're a grown ass 50 year old man! What a loser. My hatred for this piece of shit knows no boundaries. "Hey gurl, you look hot with your retainer in. Meet me after study hall at your locker. Nice ass."

1znoi0i.jpg

27zozn.jpg

The bastard dickcheese pervert scumbag buying hair dye.

2ymeg7n.jpg

2vj55b6.jpg

Last edited:
She seems to have had mixed feelings. One the one hand, she was suddenly sporting a "wife" icon on social media. On the other hand, "on the day she disappeared, Elizabeth told her to call the police if she didn’t make it back home by 6 p.m." o_O

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/03/...nnessee-girl-and-teacher-send-mixed-messages/

I'm sure by now she's familiar with the sensation of a chubby grey-haired "Jesus Freak" crawling between her (potentially willing) thighs. :vomit::vomit::vomit: I just hope she makes it out of this situation alive. :(
[doublepost=1490647409,1490647353][/doublepost]Ha! He's such a loser. "A neighbor told The Tennessean that Tad Cummins took the family car, leaving behind a jeep that his wife can’t drive because she doesn’t know how to drive a stick."

http://heavy.com/news/2017/03/jill-...izabeth-thomas-married-family-children-video/

Ha! He's such a loser. "A neighbor told The Tennessean that Tad Cummins took the family car, leaving behind a jeep that his wife can’t drive because she doesn’t know how to drive a stick."

I bet you Elizabeth is equally not amused buy this !

this is revolting the whole way around including her pig "mother" and what she was cashing on because of supposedly taking care of the kid. As sad as it might be it might end up on Jacks take at this point in time or worse if he does manage to cross the border with her. This is another issue I have with homeschooling I have brought up before. There needs to be an agency with people that actually go out and check on the kids environment as well as their lessons and treatemnt. Too many nutters are using hsing to gt away with brainwashing extreme fundamentalist and crazy jantras into kids heads with no overview supervision

She seems to have had mixed feelings. One the one hand, she was suddenly sporting a "wife" icon on social media. On the other hand, "on the day she disappeared, Elizabeth told her to call the police if she didn’t make it back home by 6 p.m." o_O

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/03/...nnessee-girl-and-teacher-send-mixed-messages/

I'm sure by now she's familiar with the sensation of a chubby grey-haired "Jesus Freak" crawling between her (potentially willing) thighs. :vomit::vomit::vomit: I just hope she makes it out of this situation alive. :(
[doublepost=1490647409,1490647353][/doublepost]Ha! He's such a loser. "A neighbor told The Tennessean that Tad Cummins took the family car, leaving behind a jeep that his wife can’t drive because she doesn’t know how to drive a stick."

http://heavy.com/news/2017/03/jill-...izabeth-thomas-married-family-children-video/
She better find her gumption.
Shes now a single mom and the (hopefully soon to be ex) wife of a notorious scumbag.

She seems to have had mixed feelings. One the one hand, she was suddenly sporting a "wife" icon on social media. On the other hand, "on the day she disappeared, Elizabeth told her to call the police if she didn’t make it back home by 6 p.m."

That part is so confusing to me. Why tell her sister to call the police if she wasn't back by 6pm when she was willingly leaving with him? Was she having second thoughts and maybe wanted the police to capture them?

I thought he called his wife ... But I see now.

This is public now ... his wife can see it. Haha ... stupid bitch !
[doublepost=1490143238,1490136556][/doublepost]I bet his wife is a feminist ... that is the thing with men ... they want chicks like Mary here who wants a beast to protect her from all of the dangers of the world. Not the dumb feminist bitches ... I bet this pig marched and everything ... took her daughters to the protests ... I would bet my dog.

feminist
[fem-uh-nist]
adjective, Sometimes, feministic
1. advocating social, political, legal, and economic rights for women equal to those of men.
noun
2. an advocate of such rights.

Most of the men I know consider themselves feminists under this definition.
My great-grandfather, grandfather, father and step-father all certainly did; in fact my grandfather always told me I could be anything when I grew up that I wanted, even POTUS, if I worked hard enough.

There were huge numbers of men marching right along with their wives, daughters, girlfriends and even there alone in solidarity with complete strangers because they too believe in the concept of equal rights for *everyone*, and not just white Christian males.

Back