• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...rge-false-kidnapping-report-article-1.3007963
[....]
People across Tennessee were searching for 1-year-old Isiah Edwards Thursday afternoon after his mother, Elbenie Edwards, told authorities he was inside her vehicle stolen from a Hickory Hill gas station, WMC reported.
false25n-3-web.jpg

[....]
After only a few hours, police were able to locate the stolen vehicle as well as Shaquille Wideman, the man suspected of stealing it, just a few streets away from the gas station.

Police did not find Isiah in the car, but that’s because he was never really in there in the first place, the tot’s aunt, Ahshanti Golsby told WMC.

“I had the baby,” she said. “He was safe. He was okay.”
[....]
Police charged and arrested Edwards for false reporting. Wideman was charged with theft of property worth $10,000-$60,000.

While most family members were at a loss for words over Edwards’ actions, Tate said her cousin should be punished.

“She needs to go to jail, she needs to go,” she told WMC. “That baby, he didn’t ask to be here.”

Based on the name in the headline I made 5 assumptions before reading the story.
Every one of them was true.
Sad predictable.

Back