• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Kimberix

Trusted Member
MUNCY -- Breanna Diane Long broke into tears as she testified about the physical abuse her then live-in boyfriend inflicted on her toddler son.

Long, 19, became emotional as she described Brett A. Fields last spring throwing her then 18-month-old son across a room and hitting him with a closed fist and open hand multiple times.

Fields, 24, would hit him in his crib and pick him by the arm pits when he was angry, especially when he was playing video games and the baby cried, she said.

"He hit him pretty hard," she said, adding he would say "you're not my son anyway." He started hitting him when he was 8 to 9 months old, she said.

Long testified Friday at Fields' preliminary hearing along with other witnesses who described the way Fields treated the boy, who is not his son, and two other children he had with Long.

Fields would not feed, bathe or change the young children and ignored the child that was not his son, she said.

"He didn't like the smell of it so he didn't do it," she responded when asked if Fields ever changed the children's diapers.

District Judge John E. Kemp ordered Fields, who was living in Lock Haven with Long when arrested, held for court on charges that include aggravated assault.

He dismissed for lack of evidence a count of furnishing alcohol to a minor.

Long on March 3 waived her hearing on charges of endangering the welfare of children and recklessly endangering and remains jailed in lieu of $250,000 bail.

Among the prosecution witnesses were three women with whom Fields, Long and the three children stayed for periods of time in 2016.

Jordan Follmer testified Fields on one occasion threw the boy across a room causing him to hit her knee while she was sitting in a chair.

She saw bruises on the one boy's face and the children were left for hours in in dirty diapers, said said.

Ashley Cagle, with whom the couple and their children stayed for nearly two months, testified "they really didn't care much for them."

She and her husband took responsibility to bathe and change them, she said.

When Fields and Long got jobs with a carnival they left the children with the Eagles for several weeks, she said.

Clarissa Guthrie testified when she told the two to leave her Trout Run home after she caught Long drinking alcohol, Fields threatened to shoot up the place. She called police, she said.

Lycoming County Assistant District Attorney Scott J. Werner Jr. introduced a letter written by Dr. Paul Bellino at Geisinger's Janet Weis Children's Hospital that stated the boy's underdevelopment could be attributed to two brain injuries.

An examination in May 2016 revealed the boy also had two healing fractures on his right arm, the letter also stated.

It is Bellino's opinion, the boy's vomiting issues came from head trauma and most likely he will have neurological issues the rest of his life, the charges state.

Besides the aggravated assault counts Fields is headed for trial on charges of simple assault, endangering the welfare of children, terroristic threats, recklessly endangering another person and harassment. He has been unable to post $500,000 bail.

The two boys the couple had and Long's son have been adopted by a family unrelated to them.

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/03/mom_breaks_down_as_she_testifi.html

The two boys the couple had and Long's son have been adopted by a family unrelated to them.
I hope that's a happy ending for the three children. I hope their new families are decent stable people. That has to be better than being raised by drunken carnies.

"mother" is 19 with three children?! Spay her now, she's going to breed again and again!

Last edited:
Omg that pic of the baby smiling at him on his fb just made me ragey. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Edit to add:
This one
152dhl4.jpg

:mad::mad::mad:
:(

Last edited:
Long testified Friday at Fields' preliminary hearing along with other witnesses who described the way Fields treated the boy, who is not his son, and two other children he had with Long.

WTF??!! We hear way too often about how people witness the abuse of a child and don't do a damn thing. I just don't get it. I have never seen anyone abuse a child, but I have yanked a dog from a perfect stranger who was abusing him (he grabbed his grown dog by the scruff of his neck and was shaking him) and took the dog into my house. I don't understand people who can watch abuse happen and not do a damn thing.

I just don't get how a mother can see her kids repeatedly abused and do nothing. Even if the relationship is abusive and she is scared I don't know how the mommy bear instinct doesn't kick in. Although in this case it just sounds like neither parent was particularly interested in parenting.

Last edited:
Although in this case it just sounds like neither parent was particularly interested in parenting.

I agree ... poor kids.
[doublepost=1490580971,1490563830][/doublepost]
Breanna Diane Long broke into tears as she testified about the physical abuse her then live-in boyfriend inflicted on her toddler son.
Oh poor her ... I hope she is crying for the whole rest of her life. Yes I do!

OMG his little T-shirt ... I miss baby clothes. The cute little onesies and pj's with snaps on the waist. Oh that little smile ... and his happy eyes!
"He didn't like the smell of it so he didn't do it," she responded when asked if Fields ever changed the children's diapers.
I wonder how many times they fought about that? I want to punch this woman in the mouth. He never changed diapers in our house ... we used cloth. He could do it ... But i could do it better.
Yippee! I love it when kids get out of shit families.

If you could please sign petition
Please ask anyone that I did not think to add

@araisner @Buffettgirl @cubby @Benighted @DIAFplease @Satanica @Sejanus @CbabyRKO @Prettypink513 @Kimberix @Keepalowprofile @Nell @Muriel Schwenck

Sep 28, 2018

The adoptive parent of three abused boys is using an online petition to try to convince a Lycoming County judge to sentence their biological mother to more time than in a plea agreement.

Danielle Marr in two days has obtained nearly 300 signatures urging Judge Nancy L. Butts to sentence Breanna Diane Long, 21, to a term longer than the 3 to 12 months contained in a plea agreement.

"We need to make a stand and say this is not OK," Marr said Friday. "People get more time for dealing pot!

"Child abusers need to get heavier sentences and we need to say we are not OK with this anymore."

If Long is sentenced Tuesday as scheduled she is to receive credit for the approximate month she spent in jail until her bail was modified to unsecured and a charge of recklessly endangering another person is to be dismissed.

Should Butts imposes a sentence longer than 3 to 12 months, Long could withdraw her Aug. 31 guilty plea to a charge of endangering the welfare of children.

Her plea came three days after Brett A. Fields, 25, the man she formerly lived with, was sentenced to 6 to 12 years in state prison.

Long admitted violating a duty to care for her three young sons by failing to properly feed and bathe them between April 1 and May 21, 2016, when she was living in Jersey Shore.

She also was accused of keeping the children in wet and dirty diapers, not reporting physical abuse by Fields and leaving them for several weeks with caretakers she did not know well.

Long had testified at Fields' preliminary hearing he had thrown her then 18-month-old son across a room and had hit him with a closed fist and open hand multiple times.

She also said Fields would hit her son in his crib and pick him up by the armpits when he was angry.

Long is the mother of all three boys but Fields fathered only one of them. Both relinquished their parental rights to the children.

Marr, at Fields' sentencing, gave this update on the three boys who now call her mother:

• Xavier, now 3, has a paralyzed stomach and bowel and permanent neurological damage. He will never be able to participate in sports like normal children and possibly be in diapers the rest of his life.
  • Tristyn, now 2, "was so malnourished to the point that he weighed less when we got him at three months than he did at birth." He is now a happy and healthy boy.
  • William, now 4, has been diagnosed him with oppositional defiant and post-traumatic stress disorders.

The petition started by Marr can be found at: https://www.thepetitionsite.com/511/165/840/help-put-a-child-abuser-behind-bars/
https://www.pennlive.com/news/2018/09/on-line_petition_urges_judge_t.html

Last edited:
I just don't get how a mother can see her kids repeatedly abused and do nothing. Even if the relationship is abusive and she is scared I don't know how the mommy bear instinct doesn't kick in. Although in this case it just sounds like neither parent was particularly interested in parenting.
Because sometimes the dick is mightier than the (umbilical) cord.

So when I just clicked this thread and reread the original post, I was instantly filled with rage with this:
MUNCY -- Breanna Diane Long broke into tears as she testified about the physical abuse her then live-in boyfriend inflicted on her toddler son.

Long, 19, became emotional as she described Brett A. Fields last spring throwing her then 18-month-old son across a room and hitting him with a closed fist and open hand multiple times.

Fields, 24, would hit him in his crib and pick him by the arm pits when he was angry, especially when he was playing video games and the baby cried, she said.

"He hit him pretty hard," she said, adding he would say "you're not my son anyway." He started hitting him when he was 8 to 9 months old, she said.

My first thought was "You deplorable cunt!! You can get emotional as you describe it in a courtroom, but you didn't get emotional enough to stab a motherfucker for hurting your baby, when it happened?!?!
Beyond disgusting, how a blind eye was turned (and not tearful) when it occurred. :punch::rage:

Then I kept scrolling, and realized it was my first reaction, back when this happened...
I'm enraged all over again.
I absolutely signed the petition.

@Sugar Cookie
Please post an update as soon as her sentencing occurs!

And she did indeed breed again.... Her FB profile says "Mommy of 4". Somebody needs to explain to her the difference between being a mommy and being an incubator.
The GOOD news, however, is that it seems she lost custody, and the same couple who adopted the 3 boys (and apparently changed their names, but not the new baby's) also swooped her up❤
https://www.lockhaven.com/news/loca...pts-baby-sister-adding-joy-to-growing-family/

Oct 3, 2018
Breanna Diane Long, 21, was sentenced to 11 to 23 months in Prison, charged with endangering the welfare of children.

The sentence also includes three years of probation during which time she must get her GED, attend alcohol and mental health treatment and perform 50 hours of community service.

She pled guilty to the charge on Aug. 31, just days after Brett A. Fields, 25, the man with whom she formerly lived, was sentenced to 6 to 12 years in state prison in the child abuse case.

After Long’s plea, it was recommended she serve from 3 to 12 months.

However, earlier this week, the adoptive mother of Long’s three young sons, Danielle Marr, presented the court with an online petition with nearly 300 signatures urging the judge to impose a longer sentence for Long.

In the end, the sentence was 11 to 23 months.

Long admitted violating the duty to care for her three young sons by failing to properly feed and bathe them.

She also was accused of keeping the children in wet and dirty diapers, not reporting physical abuse by Fields and leaving them for several weeks with caretakers she did not know well.

Long testified at Fields’ preliminary hearing that he had thrown her then 18-month-old son across a room and had hit him with a closed fist and open hand multiple times.

She also said Fields would hit her son in his crib and pick him up by the armpits when he was angry.

Long is the mother of all three boys, but Fields fathered only one of them.

Both relinquished parental rights to the children, now aged 2, 3 and 4.

Danielle and Chad Marr of Lock Haven adopted them.
1622199854934.png

i am sure part of her plea was an agreement to relinquish her parental rights.

Hopefully she is repentant, works on herslef and is on birth control until she can no longer have children.

Back