• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
This fucker is still not convicted. Or on death row.

February 2017
RAVENNA, Ohio— A relocated trial has been scheduled next month for an Ohio man accused of setting a fire that killed a 10-year-old and her grandparents on the day he was set to be tried on charges alleging he sexually assaulted the girl.

A Mahoning County judge moved the potential death penalty case from Youngstown to Portage County, where jury selection is set for mid-April.

A mistrial was declared in September for Robert Seman Jr.'s initial murder and arson trial. Potential jurors were questioned for a second try, but Seman's attorney argued pretrial publicity made it difficult to find impartial local jurors.
https://www.google.com/amp/fox8.com...led-three-people-set-to-begin-next-month/amp/

This is one of the few motherfuckers I could easily execute myself if given the task. And I have trouble killing ants.

He took the easy way out.

http://wkbn.com/2017/04/10/youngstown-triple-murder-defendant-jumps-off-courtroom-balcony/
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – Youngstown triple murder defendant Robert Seman has jumped to his death off a fourth-floor balcony in the Mahoning County Court of Common Pleas.

He landed in the courtroom rotunda, where a sheet is over his body. Seman was on his way back to the Mahoning County Jail from the courthouse.
[....]
The trial was set for April 17 in Portage County. He was in the Mahoning County court for a last-minute status hearing before the trial.
[....]

Should have saved them all the trouble and done this instead of killing a little girl.

The only sadness here, aside from the victims, is for the poor people who had to clean up the splattered mess. Would have been more appropriate had he been shanked, then maybe someone could have gotten some gain time for "good behavior".

I wuz late, but happy
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4398784/Ohio-man-jumps-court-balcony-death-trial.html
964x580_JPG-SINGLE_838187463091663364.jpg

The disturbing moment a man accused of repeatedly raping a 10-year-old girl and later killing her and her grandparents in a house fire jumped to his death from a courthouse balcony has been captured on camera. Robert Seman Jr (inset), 48, was set for trial this week at the Mahoning County Courthouse in Youngstown, Ohio, over the deadly arson when he threw himself from the fourth-floor. Seman faced the death penalty if convicted of aggravated murder charges in the March 2015 deaths of 10-year-old Corrine Gump (top inset), 63-year-old William Schmidt and 61-year-old Judith Schmidt. The shocking incident was recorded on surveillance cameras inside the courthouse. In the short clip, Seman is first seen walking out of the courtroom with two officers (left). He then slows down, allowing the officer who was behind him to draw level with him. He then took three steps to his right, before throwing himself over the low railing (middle).

Last edited:
I hope he didn't die instantly. And I hope he had time to regret it, since I doubt he harboured enough of a soul to regret anything else he did. I hope he had time to ponder that as long as he's remembered it will be for this.

I think he was scared, sooner or later someone woulda got him, he didn't look so arrogant in the later pic:
3F2390A600000578-0-image-m-61_1491841455311.jpg
Ya look a little scared bitch! Whats wrong? Fear the future prison life? Too bad he killed himself! In this pic he looked scared and it would be nice to know hes scared every freakin day of the rest of his life. Now hes in hell where he belongs and where the stupid bitch of a mother needs to be

Best part is the scum mom is prob so broken up right now that her mans dead.

I think he perhaps was just trying to run away. Sociopaths like this are so narcissistic that the only thing they truly fear is their own death, he wouldn't take his own life to avoid the death penalty, as the same terrifying awful end result is present. No, makes far more sense this was yet another desperate attempt to escape such a fate.

Bullshit theres no footage of the landing. Bet he was too heavy to bounce, bet it was fucking loud.

Back