• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
dy9hsI0.jpg

Pinellas County, FL — This cheery looking lass is 20-year-old Alexis Williams. She’s been accused of secretly filming two residents at an assisted living facility having sex, then posting it on Snapchat.

The alleged filming and posting occurred sometime in August of last year.

The sneaky perv apparently spotted the two residents as they were doing their thing in a private room at the Bristol Court Assisted Living Facility, and decided to capture the moment.

The victims, police say, were an 81-year-old woman and a 59-year-old man — both were unaware they were being spied on. 81 and still have enough energy to bang? I’m impressed. Hell, I’m nowhere near that age and I need a nap immediately after waking up from a nap.

One of Williams’ followers saw the snap and tipped the facility as to what was going on. After months of investigating, authorities made an arrest Wednesday.

Williams, who was released from custody shortly after her arrest, had this to say: “I asked them, ‘Where’s their proof?’ and I won’t say nothing else until they give me proof,” she told Bay News upon her release.

Police say they have plenty — a confession (she apparently admitted that she filmed the couple for shits and giggles), surveillance video of her in the act of filming, and records provided by Snapchat.

She’s been charged with one count of video voyeurism and one count of video voyeurism dissemination.

Williams has since been fired, and the sheriff’s office is considering shutting down the facility.

The New York post has reported that Bristol Court has paid out more than $6,000 in fines due to improperly trained staff, workers forgetting to give residents medications and lying on their medical charts.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2017/03...residents-sex-posting-snapchat/#ixzz4cDuabgVZ
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @dreamindemon on Twitter | thedreamindemon on Facebook

What a cunt. Funny write up, by the way. The lady had her a young whippersnapper!

She looks pissed in her mugshot! Where was she when she was filming them with her phone? Hiding behind their Rascal scooters?

Just reading it gave me the stomach lurches.
How do you video it and not hurl?

She looks like a real miserable person though.
Lots of happy drama in her life ahead...
and all of it will be her own doing.

Oh, she's one of those idiots who think those snapchat photos really do disappear. She doesn't understand this shit at all. From the record of that facility it appears she was perfectly qualified to work there. Ugh!

oh my gosh. I didnt know that! They can make a killing if they aired secret footage of Child rapists behind bars.
Lol too bad noone has came up with that yet.

Back