• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.al.com/news/montgomery/index.ssf/2017/03/brawl_between_2_women_at_waffl.html
Robert Payne captured the video of the brawl, which occurred at around 3 a.m. He and his wife stopped in the diner after visiting an area bar, he said.

"(It) all happened so fast," he said.

Payne said the fight started after one worker asked another to move so she could wash dishes.

Capt. Lorenza Dorsey said the incident was over by the time officers arrived at the restaurant and no arrests were made.

"The parties involved, however, do have the option to have the case reviewed and/or pursued in municipal court if either desires to do so," he said.
[....]

I'm guessing the little blonde done went and started something she couldn't finish!

Always some drama down to the Offal Waffle.

We don't have Waffle House! We just got Chipolte though and its fucking gross.
[doublepost=1490375048,1490374957][/doublepost]
I'll bet this had been building for awhile.

Yes and I think its the stupid white girls fault ... calling the black girl a hoe and asking at the same time to be let up is just stupid. I bet she would be a hard employee to work beside.

The black woman could have whipped her ass, but she didn't, she just held her down until the cops got there. I admire her restraint. :angelic:

Back