• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://wrbl.com/2017/03/22/grandmother-charged-after-toddler-hit-killed-by-vehicle/
[....]
Gwinnett County police arrested Gilma J. Ordonez-Guevara, 44, of Lawrenceville, on charges including vehicular homicide, hit and run, obstruction of a law enforcement officer and no license. Online jail records show she is also under an immigration hold.
[....]
Police say 23-month-old Valeria Leiba died from her injuries after she was hit Tuesday afternoon.

Statements made during a 911 call led investigators to believe Ordonez-Guevara was driving the vehicle that hit the toddler, but police said she initially denied involvement.

Officers found a yellow Hummer in the driveway at her home, which is in the same neighborhood as the child’s home. Investigators got a warrant to examine her vehicle and found evidence that police say conflicted with Ordonez-Guevara’s initial statements.

In a second interview, investigators learned she didn’t realize the toddler was behind her SUV and hit her as she was backing out of the driveway at the child’s home, police said. Ordonez-Guevara carried the child inside the home and went to her own house, where she parked her car and walked back to the child’s home [....]
serveimage

A gigantic yellow hummer, I'm sure no one saw a fucking yellow hummer run over a baby.o_O

So she took it home and walked back to tell the police, I don't know what happened, I was standing here minding my own business and a dead baby just suddenly appeared?

Yeah right I believe it!

:fish:

Why lie? I know someone who ran his child over this same way. Horribly it was his older child's birthday and she saw it happen. But he told the cops the truth and that was that. He wasn't arrested.

In a second interview, investigators learned she didn’t realize the toddler was behind her SUV and hit her as she was backing out of the driveway at the child’s home, police said. Ordonez-Guevara carried the child inside the home and went to her own house, where she parked her car and walked back to the child’s home [....]
Wait a minute...
Was there another adult there?
If not? Why was she driving her vehicle? Is it common practice in that family to leave the child alone while you run to your own house?

Back