• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
article-stab23n-0322.jpg

Victim: Timothy Caughman

Was he really "busted" if he turned himself in?
The 28-year-old man busted for fatally stabbing a black stranger in Midtown on Tuesday has told cops he came the city from Baltimore to kill African-Americans, sources said.

James Harris Jackson, an Army veteran who served in Afghanistan and is a member of a documented hate group from Maryland, surrendered to cops just after midnight Tuesday, sources said.

“You need to arrest me. I have the knife in my coat,” Jackson told police officers after marching into the Times Square substation, sources said. “I’m the person you’re looking for.”

He later told police he was motivated by rage against black men who get romantically involved with white women, sources said.

“It is believed he was specifically intending to target male blacks. It’s been well over 10 years that he has been harboring his hate towards blacks,” said NYPD Assistant Chief William Aubrey, head of Manhattan detectives.

“The reason why he chose New York because it is the media capital of the world and he wanted to make a statement.”

Video surveillance “proves that the victim was attacked because he was black,” he said.

When Jackson walked into the NYPD’s Times Square substation and announced he was their suspect, cops recognized him from pictures put out by the NYPD. Officers searched Jackson and found a knife on him and the 26-inch black sword used in the murder of Timothy Caughman, 66, of Manhattan.

Jackson randomly picked Caughman, as the older man was going through a waste bins looking for recyclables, Aubrey said.

He allegedly stabbed Caughman multiple times in the chest and back following an argument on the southeast corner of W. 36th St. and Ninth Ave. around 11:25 p.m. Monday, cops said.

What are you doing?” Caughman was overheard saying to his attacker, who was seen stabbing him nearby on W. 39th St. and Ninth Ave.

After the attack, Caughman staggered nearly two blocks to the Midtown South Precinct stationhouse on W. 35th St., bleeding from his wounds.

Medics rushed him to Bellevue Hospital, but he could not be saved, officials said.

“It’s extremely distressing,” Police Commissioner James O’Neill said.

On Tuesday night, cops released surveillance video of the attacker, shown bolting from the stabbing dressed in a sharp overcoat.

The suspect was being held at the stationhouse, sources said. Authorities were expected to announce his arrest Wednesday afternoon.

On his Twitter page, Caughman, nicknamed “Hard Rock,” describes himself as a collector of autographs, bottles and cans. He is depicted in selfies with the performer Beyoncé and other celebrities, and he was an avid gossip follower. He also posted a photo of a playbill from “The Glass Menagerie” signed by actor Joe Mantello.

Jackson arrived in New York on St. Patrick’s Day on a BoltBus and “proceeded to wander through the city,” Aubrey said. He stayed at a hotel in Midtown.

A video and a photograph the NYPD released show Jackson trotting down the street holding his jacket closed and carrying something in his hand. He was dressed in dark clothes.
LINK

Um ... okay buddy !

James Harris Jackson, an Army veteran who served in Afghanistan and is a member of a documented hate group from Maryland, surrendered to cops just after midnight Tuesday, sources said.

Wow ... he was a vet ! American made lunatic!

So stabbing this one man who was a complete stranger to him silenced his inner homicidal dialog? I really just don't get it. Not to mention that I don't understand racist hate in the first place. :confused:

Not to mention that I don't understand racist hate in the first place.

I love all the races too ... except marathons. But on a serious note ... We're all here together! And in the end we're all the same.
[doublepost=1490272776,1490272444][/doublepost]
He later told police he was motivated by rage against black men who get romantically involved with white women, sources said.

I wonder how come he never got all stabby with the White women too ?

Not saying he should have just wondering why not ?

I wonder how come he never got all stabby with the White women too ?

Not saying he should have just wondering why not ?
Because that was just his bullshit reasoning for hate. He didn't really care about the white women part, he cared about hating black people and how dare they mix with his race.

Jackson randomly picked Caughman, as the older man was going through a waste bins looking
for recyclables.

Why did Mr. Baddass Jackson choose an elderly, homeless guy who clearly was preoccupied to show how tough he was? My guess is he is a punk ass bitch!

He certainly would have got his ass kicked by a younger guy . He chose someone who couldn't fight back . That is bitchassness at its finest!

And i bet that somewhere in his past, say 10 years ago or so, he got dumped by a white girl who then started dating a black man.

The white supremacist accused of fatally stabbing a black man with a sword in New York City said he would have rather killed a younger — or older and more "successful" black victim.

"I'm sorry I killed that man," James Harris Jackson told the New York Daily News at the Rikers Island jail on Sunday. "It was pitch black, I picked a dark place. I didn't know he was elderly."

Jackson, 28, told the newspaper he would have killed "a young thug" or "a successful older black man with blondes ... people you see in Midtown."

The Baltimore man is accused of taking a bus to New York City specifically to kill black men. Police say he confessed to randomly picking out victim Timothy Caughman on the street and stabbing him to death with a 2-foot sword.

As 66-year-old Caughman bent over a trash bin around the corner from his home, Jackson attacked him from behind, fatally stabbing him, prosecutors said.

Caughman staggered bleeding into a police station and eventually succumbed to his injuries, authorities said.

Caughman had lived in a former motel in Manhattan for 18 years, sharing the building with tenants who were part of a temporary housing program, according to NBC New York.

He was "extremely respectful" of his neighbors, Svein Jorgensen, the program's executive director, told NBC New York. "He was a great tenant and someone that anyone would be glad to have as a neighbor."

"He was a gentleman," he added.

Jackson turned himself in to authorities about a day after the attack.

"I'm the person that you're looking for," Jackson told police, according to Assistant Chief William Aubrey.

Prosecutors said Jackson, an Army veteran, intended the killing of Caughman to be "a practice run" and was planning on killing more black people in New York's Times Square.

Jackson told the Daily News his goal was to force women in interracial relationships to reconsider.

He said he hoped to make white women think: "Well, if that guy feels so strongly about it, maybe I shouldn't do it."

He said his drive to kill diminished after claiming his first victim, he said.

"I got depressed ... I saw it was too late. It's irreversible," Jackson said, adding, "I didn't want to put my family through any more pain."

Jackson said his family was liberal and his grandfather in Louisiana was "very pro-integration," but recalled feeling racist thoughts from the young age of 3.

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio called the brutal killing "more than an unspeakable human tragedy" and "an assault on what makes this the greatest city in the world."

Jackson has been charged with murder as a hate-crime.
LINK

Jackson told the Daily News his goal was to force women in interracial relationships to reconsider.

He said he hoped to make white women think: "Well, if that guy feels so strongly about it, maybe I shouldn't do it."

As with most racists, it really isn't about those he hates. It's about him. His envy, his inadequacy, his fear.

Fun fact: older black men dont hang out with young blondes IRL unless they are Denzel Washington or Morgan Freeman.
Like what the hell does he think is going on in NYC.
And even if he killed a young able bodied black men it would be a real hard reach to him dating white women.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ng-down-black-men-n739146?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma
The professed white supremacist accused of traveling to New York City just to kill a black man — with the intention of stirring racial fears and claiming even more lives — was charged with murder as an act of terrorism on Monday.

James Harris Jackson, 28, was charged with one count each of murder in the first and second degrees as an act of terrorism, among other charges in New York State Supreme Court on Monday for fatally attacking 66-year-old Timothy Caughman with a sword one week ago, the Manhattan district attorney announced.

Jackson was also charged with second-degree murder as a hate crime, as well as three counts of criminal possession of a weapon.
[...]

What thug digs through a trash can for bottles? This dude...I just can't :banghead:
actually allot of people I know one Vietnamese girl that made her living off of recycling other peoples trash. She was deaf and super straight and sweet, she wasn't a lowlife or involved in anything bad

actually allot of people I know one Vietnamese girl that made her living off of recycling other peoples trash. She was deaf and super straight and sweet, she wasn't a lowlife or involved in anything bad
That was my point. A "thug" wouldn't be digging in the trash for bottles. They would be out robbing someone or selling drugs.

A white supremacist charged in the racially-motivated stabbing death of a black man backed out of a plea deal and asked the judge for a deferment because he was on pain medication.

James Harris Jackson, 30, an Army veteran, was expected to plead guilty Friday to charges stemming from the March 2017 murder of 66-year-old stranger Timothy Caughman in New York City.

Instead, the defendant, who hobbled into the Manhattan courtroom on crutches, told Justice Laura Ward that he didn't feel he was in the right state of mind to plead guilty because he'd taken painkillers for a broken foot.

Ward asked: 'Although you were prepared to plead guilty to all six counts today and to allocate to each of the counts, due to an injury you sustained in custody, you are currently under pain meds and you do not feel comfortable doing that?'

Jackson replied: 'That is correct.' The response elicited gasps of disbelief from the victim's family.

The now-defunct deal would have resulted in a life prison sentence for Jackson, the same length he would have gotten if convicted of just the top count at trial.

The judge ordered Jackson to return to court later this month, when he's scheduled to stand trial on charges that include murder as a hate crime.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...lack-man-backs-plea-deal-hes-painkillers.html

Back