• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.fox4news.com/news/243201560-story
[....]
Breana%20Talbott%20Denison%20Kidnapping%20Hoax_1490213496644_2917020_ver1.0_640_360.png

Police say shortly after the 18-year-old turned up at a church cut and partially dressed, her story started to unravel. But not before it spun out of control on social media, sparking outrage and fear in the community.

The story made headlines after Talbott’s then-fiancé, Sam Hollingsworth, reported her missing on March 8. He told FOX 4 he asked a neighbor to check on her and that neighbor found her keys and a shoe on the ground outside her apartment.

Hollingsworth says he is now moving on after the terrible betrayal. He said he and Talbott had an argument the day she turned up at the church about the couple moving after he joined the army but can't explain why she'd allegedly stage a rape.
[....]
Police got involved with the search. Dogs and officer were out searching until someone from a nearby church called to report that a woman had disrupted their service to ask for help. She was wearing only her shirt, bra and underwear.

"She was in bad shape. She was bleeding. They had to bring some sheets to cover her up and try to calm her down," said Saul Marquez, the pastor of the New Creation Church. "As a church, we're here for a reason. It's a good thing she found some refuge here."

According to police, Talbott’s told witnesses at the church that she had been kidnapped and sexually assaulted in the woods behind the church. She told detectives three black males wearing ski masks had kidnapped her near her vehicle outside her apartment. She said they took her in a black SUV to a wooded area where one suspect held her down while the other two raped her.
[....]
Within only a day or two, detectives had doubts as to most of Talbott's allegations.”

Police are now closing the case. They believe Talbott caused her own injuries and staged the whole incident. There was also no medical evidence of a sexual assault.

“This alleged crime as reported by Breana Harmon Talbott made many in the community fearful there were individuals abducting women,” Chief Burch said. “Even though we know the story to be a hoax, there is still potential damage to the reputation of the City of Denison and the Texoma region as many may remember the reported crime but not the outcome. That is unfortunate.”

The chief said Talbott’s made-up attack was insulting to the local community “and especially offensive to the African-American community due to her description of the so-called suspects in her hoax. The anger and hurts caused from such a hoax are difficult and all so unnecessary.”

Talbott is charged with filing a false report, a Class B misdemeanor. The police department will also seek restitution for the significant costs incurred during the investigation.

said he and Talbott had an argument the day she turned up at the church about the couple moving after he joined the army but can't explain why she'd allegedly stage a rape.
Let's hope she was for the move...

The chief said Talbott’s made-up attack was insulting to the local community “and especially offensive to the African-American community due to her description of the so-called suspects in her hoax. The anger and hurts caused from such a hoax are difficult and all so unnecessary.”
Cause she will need to be now. :spy:

Hollingsworth says he is now moving on after the terrible betrayal
Good idea. Dont look back because you dodged a bullet with this one. She knows no boundries when she decides she wants something.
Shes the type that will do horrible things to her own child to get the attention she demands because... dammit... she deserves it.

Good idea. Dont look back because you dodged a bullet with this one. She knows no boundries when she decides she wants something.
Shes the type that will do horrible things to her own child to get the attention she demands because... dammit... she deserves it.

Did you see his photo at the link? She's a fucking idiot.

I'm glad she made the horrible decision to go forward with her ridiculous plan in an effort to get what she wanted. Because:

(A) Her fiance' now realizes what sort of a bullet he dodged, and likely won't ever have contact
with her again,

(B) Whether she realizes it or not, the black community is (I would hope and assume)pissed
off.
at her Susan Smith-like description of her "captors and rapists." Dammit, woman, why?

(C) Future possible suitors have only to Google her name, Breanna Talbot (I use the names as
often as possible, so it'll turn up here when Googled! They'll read this and avoid her like the
plague. And I'll bet they do just that. You're welcome, fellers.

(D) She's just had what is I'm guessing is one of her first experiences being treated like
anyone else, not the princess she thinks she is.

(E) She also learned that what Breanna wants isn't necessarily what Breanna gets. The
argument about moving with her future husband? She was gonna win, damn the
torpedoes and truth. Didn't happen that way, did it, Sunshine? Welcome to life.

(F) Finally, girls like this usually have a "court" of sorts. Other girls flock around them to feed
her ego and boost their own popularity by being in her clique. Hopefully, that clique will
be replaced by a few days in the pokey, and her "court" consist of women who know her
story, her life, and her lies. Bonus: Some of them will be African Americans.

(G) To me, one of the worst things a woman can do is cry rape. It takes away from the
woman who really ARE rape victims when they're found out to be frauds. LE is less likely
to believe a true victim because of trash like this. And many name their "rapists" thus
ruining his career, reputation, and often life, as once you're labeled a rapist, some will
always consider you one. So many have done time undeserved, while so many rape
victims have remained silent due to fear of not being believed. And women like this are
the reason for that.

And in case anyone (like me) didn't catch the lovely couple-to-be (or not to be, as it were) here
ya go:

breanna-talbott-3.jpg

Shes pretty cute.
Too bad shes so flawed on the inside.

My guess
He was going to send for her later like just about all new military inlists are forced to do. And she was having none of it. As a traumatic gang rape survivor, she just wouldnt be able to stay behind alone.

Sitting in church pondering the existence of God.
Is there or isn't there...

Suddenly a hot blonde 18 year old female busts in wearing only a shirt, bra & panties.
There you have it...God exists!
Now, about that lottery...

07/26/17

A Texas teen who ran into a church half-naked saying she was raped was indicted for what turned out to be an elaborate hoax.

Breana Harmon, 19, was charged Wednesday with two counts of tampering with physical evidence and two counts of tampering with a government record, which are felonies, according to the Herald Democrat.

Officials said that teen, who also uses the last name Talbott, made a false report to police on March 8 claiming to have been abducted and gang-raped behind a church in Denison, Texas.

The teen turned up at the local church covered in blood and wearing only a shirt, bra and underwear. She allegedly told parishioners that black men had taken her into the woods and raped her.

Harmon, then 18, told police that she was raped by two black men in ski masks while a third pinned her down. She claimed that the suspects had kidnapped near her car in an apartment parking lot, news station KXII reported.

Police discovered her car with a door open and her phone, keys and shoe scattered on the ground.

Harmon was brought to a nearby hospital for examination, where physicians determined she had not suffered any injuries consistent with her claims, according to police.

Authorities searched for further evidence, but were not able to corroborate Harmon’s story. Police also said the crime scene was “staged” and Harmon’s injuries were “self-inflicted.”

When investigators confronted Harmon, she admitted that the allegations were false. It is not known what prompted her to report the hoax.

She was arrested in March for the misdemeanor offense of false report to a peace officer, but officials decided to seek more charges.

...If convicted, Harmon faces up to 32 years in prison.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/26/teen-who-ran-into-church-naked-indicted-for-rape-hoax/

She is a whore or an attention whore...
or both.

Check her for being knocked up maybe?
Wonder if she was cute
since she was nice enough to show up at church in bra and panties.

Oooooo just saw her pics.
Damn someones prayers were answered that day.

told police that she was raped by two black men

She wasn't even original with her story. Surely, after all of these false accusations they must, at least, inwardly, be side-eyeing any white "victim" who says this further complicating things for actual rape victims. They're not just liars; they're racist liars.

07/27/17

A Texas teen has been hit with felony charges for falsely claiming that she was kidnapped and raped by three black men in March, authorities say.

Breana Harmon, 19, had told Denison cops that she had been raped by two assailants while a third person held her down, according to the Herald Democrat. She later admitted to making up the entire story.

Harmon initially said she had been taken into the woods by suspects in ski masks. She told authorities that the men threatened to sexually assault her again if they caught her, according to the newspaper.

The teen had run into a church wearing only a shirt, bra and underwear.

However, cuts on jeans that were found did not match the cuts on her legs, and a nurse did not find evidence of sexual assault when she examined Harmon, according to the Herald Democrat. Cops also found that the teen had deleted Snapchat before the alleged attack.

hoax28n-1-web.jpg

Breana Harmon faces up to 10 years in prison for making up a story about being raped.
(DENISON POLICE DEPARTMENT)
Later in March, the Denison teen admitted to authorities that "things from her past started going through her head" and she had "began cutting herself and her jeans," according to the newspaper. She said she made up the attacks because she did not want her mother to know she cut herself.

It was found that Samuel Hollingsworth, the teen's fiance at the time, had given her pepper spray and a pocket knife the same day as the reported abduction, according to the Herald Democrat. Harmon had told him she heard about sex trafficking in the area, according to the paper.

Hollingsworth told the paper that he was not with Harmon anymore.

"Really, all I can say is I don't want any involvement with her at all," he told the Herald Democrat. “I just want to move on with my life. That part of my life is dead to me."...

hoax28n-2-web.jpg

Harmon was initially charged with a misdemeanor, but authorities have now hit her with felony charges. :nana: this tickles me...(HA HA! *In my Nelson voice) Meh, pretty is as pretty does...
(FACEBOOK)

"The more we have looked at what happened in this case, and considered the harm it caused, and certainly could have caused, we believe what she did fits these higher charges," Grayson County District Attorney Joe Brown said in a statement. "What she did was very serious, and we believe it was felony conduct."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/texas-teen-hit-felony-charges-making-rape-article-1.3361263

Ugh. I hate people like this. :shifty: Not only are they deceptive assholes but they make it harder for REAL victims.

I wonder if, other than attention, she had a motive? Or if she's just amazingly stupid?

I feel bad for her (now) ex-fiancé. I'm glad he realized what a moron she was and didn't defend her though.

Harmon had told him she heard about sex trafficking in the area, according to the paper.

Like lots of girls ... aww ... she had an abortion ... I want an abortion, she got an STI ... Pout .. i want a STI ... she got trafficked ... what am i not pretty enough to be trafficked too? Poor girl ... Just kidding ... she is fucked!

Did she think they were just going to take her word for it? To be so old and so stupid at the same time.
They can't always tell by exam if you've been raped or not.

Basically all they look for is vaginal trauma, if there is none they can't say one way or the other definitely all they can say is they don't have evidence of sexual assault. It doesn't mean it didn't happen. You have people who've been legitimately raped and they've found semen on that don't show "signs" of rape and then you have women who've had consensual sex with a partner that show signs of rape.

@Satanica

February 23, 2018

A woman pleaded guilty Thursday after she lied to police about being raped and kidnapped.

In March 2017, investigators with the Denison Police Department received a call from a man who said his fiance, then 18-year-old Breana Harmon Talbott, was missing.

The man told police that Talbott’s car had been found in the parking lot of an apartment complex. When officers arrived, they discovered the driver’s door was open, one shoe was on the ground and her phone and keys were sitting near the console.

Immediately, detectives began searching for Talbott.

Several hours later, Talbott walked into a church wearing only a shirt, bra and underwear. She told witnesses at the church that she had been kidnapped and sexually assaulted.

According to KXII, Talbott told investigators that three masked men pulled her from her vehicle and pushed her into another SUV. She said they then took her to a wooded area where two of the suspects raped her.

Officers searched the wooded area and discovered more of Talbott’s clothing and personal effects.

However, they quickly began doubting Talbott’s story and felt some of the scenes were staged.

Talbott then admitted to making up the story and she was later arrested and indicted.

Thursday, she pleaded guilty to two counts of tampering with evidence and two counts of tampering with a government record, reports KXII.

She faces sentencing on March 20.
http://kfor.com/2018/02/23/woman-pleads-guilty-for-making-up-sexual-assault-kidnapping-story/

Looking for attention sweetheart? You'll get it in the joint.
[doublepost=1519426369,1519425547][/doublepost]This was all just for attention? Well...she got it. Dumb bitch.

Cannot WAIT for sentencing.

Making false accusations of rape should definitely be a felony-level crime. It ruins reputations and lives. It creates panic. It wastes valuable police time and other resources.

A 19-year-old Texas woman who made-up a story about being abducted and raped by a group of black men a year ago has been sentenced to probation.

Breana Harmon, of Denison, learned her fate on Tuesday, just weeks after pleading guilty to two counts of tampering with or fabricating physical evidence and two counts of tampering with government records.

A Grayson County judge sentenced Harmon to eight years of deferred-adjudication probation and ordered her to pay a total of $10,000 in restitution and court fines.

On top of that, the 19-year-old will have to perform 160 hours of community service as part of her punishment, reported the Herald Democrat

If Harmon abides by the conditions of her probation, after eight years she will be able to say she has never been convicted of a felony, even though her record will always include her guilty plea.

When given a chance to speak at her sentencing hearing, Harmon said that at the time of the incident, she suffered from depression that was brought on by the loss of her unborn baby and relationship troubles. She also apologized to police and the community for lying.

Her therapist told the court she does not seems to be racist, referring to the fact that Harmon initially told police her bogus attackers were black.

A police report at the time stated 'Breana Harmon Talbott's hoax was also insulting to our community and especially offensive to the African-American community due to her description of the so-called suspects in her hoax. The anger and hurts caused from such a hoax are difficult and so unnecessary.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5529095/Woman-lied-raped-black-men-gets-probation.html

Back