• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
The Canyon County Sheriff's Office says detectives were called out to St. Alphonsus in Nampa for a stabbing report and found that a man had been stabbed multiple times after an altercation at a home on the 4500 block of W. Ustick in Nampa.

Police were able to track down the suspect, 23-year-old Ashley Miranda Zuniga, who was driving in the area a short time later. Another woman in the vehicle, 36-year-old Jennifer Mari Scaramuzzi, was booked for possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
http://kboi2.com/news/local/nampa-woman-23-accused-of-stabbing-man-multiple-times-in-the-leg

Every time I see "Ashley" and "Miranda" together I instantly think of Ashley Pond and Miranda Gaddis. Kidnapped, raped, murdered and I believe there may have been some dismemberment involved, by Ward Weaver in January of 2002 in Oregon City, Oregon. I worked in OC at the time, it was heartbreaking. Daily. :(

Fuck this dumb bitch for being a stabby cunt and making me revisit that Ward Weaver shit... :shifty:

i think she wasn't taking the correct medication she needed

Back