• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Cock deficiency disorder is a huge problem in our society. It destroys lives. I propose something similar to methadone treatment. Those girls be required to take a good dose of medication daily to nullify their cravings. Put them on the patch.

I will never understand the cock deficiency disorder. I spent the last 15 years alone with my kid and if I ever missed the cock I took care of those urges myself.
WTF is wrong with these woman letting themselves and their kids be abused and mistreated JUST for the almighty cock. By yourself a dildo and get on with your life FFS :night: (me going to bed with my dildo ;))

AR-160109819.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

Yet another trial delay.
More than a year after the bodies of 3-year-old Delylah Tara and 6-year-old Shaun Tara were found in a Redding storage unit, the trial against those accused of killing them may be further postponed.

Tami Huntsman, 40, and Gonzalo Curiel, 19, face charges of first-degree murder, torture, conspiracy and child abuse in the deaths of the children as well as a surviving 9-year-old girl found severely injured and starving.

There have already been multiple delays in the case, related to the representation of Huntsman, who faces the death penalty in the case. Her former defense attorney was excused from the case for what Judge Pamela Butler described as “professionally questionable behavior.”

Defense attorney Jeremy Dzubay has been representing Curiel since January 2016, but the defense earlier this month filed a motion for continuance. That motion was sealed by the judge earlier this month, so its specifics are not known, but is believed to have included a request to remove Dzubay from the case.

On Wednesday, Monterey County Deputy District Attorney Steve Somers filed opposition to the motion to remove Dzubay, who has rejoined the Monterey County Public Defender’s Office. The request to remove him from the case is due to a potential conflict of interest related to recent involvement of the Public Defender’s Office.

However, Somers' opposition filed on Wednesday suggests that it may be due to the possibility that another attorney in the Public Defender’s office previously represented a prosecution witness.

Somers counters that if Dzubay informs the court that he doesn’t have any confidential information from a prosecution witness, and will avoid inadvertently obtaining it while working in the Public Defender’s Office, there would not be a conflict of interest.

Somers opposes a potential change in defense attorney “to avoid a tremendous waste of tax dollars and time” as well as further delay in the trial.

Dzubay has been paid what likely totals to tens of thousands of dollars by Monterey County to prepare for Curiel’s defense and has established a relationship with Curiel over the past year, Somers wrote in his opposition.

“A number of juvenile witnesses have been waiting and likely dreading coming to court and testifying about these horrific events,” Somers continued. “If the Court allows this recusal, their plight will be extended and their desire to move on with their lives and begin to heal will again, cruelly, be put on hold.”

Butler requested more to time to review the most recent motions on the case, and the matter is scheduled to return to court on Feb. 1.
[doublepost=1504631568,1488256341][/doublepost]http://www.montereyherald.com/article/NF/20170407/NEWS/170409864

Trial Date set for March 5 2018
April 7, 2017
After numerous delays, Judge Pamela Butler scheduled the trial of a couple accused of murder, torture and child abuse for March 5, 2018.

During the couple’s joint appearance Friday, Butler didn’t even ask how much time the team would need. She announced, “we’re selecting a trial date today,” and later said the trial would take place on March 5 with a preliminary setting on Feb. 28. Further motions are scheduled to be heard on June 30.
[...]
Whether Curiel will be tried as an adult is still pending. He was 17 when the crimes were committed, and he was originally charged as an adult. But voters approved Proposition 57 in November, which takes the power to charge minors as adults away from prosecutors. Now it’s up to judges to decide if these cases will be heard in adult or juvenile court. A report on whether Curiel is fit for either adult or juvenile court is due on May 12 at his next juvenile court hearing. Somers said he did not know whether that report would be made public.
[...]

Somers said he could not anticipate whether the trial would be further postponed.

“I had not anticipated this many (delays) to begin with,” he said. “It’s going to take two years and three months.”

voters approved Proposition 57 in November, which takes the power to charge minors as adults away from prosecutors

He was living as an adult as the boyfriend of a 40yo woman, helping her to abuse and kill her kids like an adult, what's to think about? If he was living as one of the kids in the household, I might could understand the waffle on whether or not he should be charged as an adult, but that's not the way it was, he was playing stepdaddy, he should be charged as a murderous stepdaddy would.

Lawyer shenanigans
http://www.montereyherald.com/article/NF/20171129/NEWS/171129796
November 29. 2017
A Monterey County Superior Court judge denied on Wednesday a motion to reveal the potential jury pool for the trial of Tami Huntsman and Gonzalo Curiel.
The couple are scheduled to be on trial starting in March for the deaths of Shaun Tara, 6, and his 3-year-old sister Delylah. The bodies of the children were discovered in a Redding storage unit nearly two years ago, soon after their older sister was found with signs of severe abuse.
[...]
Huntsman lawyers wanted to obtain information on jurors chosen in the last 18 months to identify their racial makeup, Prosecutor Steve Somers said, a motion that Judge Pamela Butler denied.
The pool “comes from voter registration rolls,” and the Department of Motor Vehicles, information that does not contain racial identity, Sommers said.
“It would be of limited use,” he said.
Pretrial dates have been set for Dec. 6 for Curiel and Dec. 20 for Huntsman. The trial is proceeding on March 5.
[...]

And aaaaaaaaaaaah! Poor Tami filed a claim against the county and jail for mistreating her while she was pregnant and denying her access to the baby.
http://www.ksbw.com/article/accused-salinas-child-killers-have-yet-to-go-on-trial/13981284
On Wednesday, KSBW obtained a claim filed by Huntsman against the county. It accuses Monterey County Jail deputies and social workers of mistreating her while she was a pregnant inmate, and asserts that she was wrongfully denied access to her newborn baby when she gave birth in July 2016.

Huntsman was pregnant at the time she was arrested for the double homicide. She said she received harsher treatment during her pregnancy and while giving birth because of the heinous crimes she is charged with.

Huntsman's hand-written claim states that she chose to give birth to the baby via C-section, instead of waiting to go into labor, to ensure, "there was no risk to harm my child."

The claim was denied by the county.

On Wednesday Huntsman appeared in court, where the judge said her trial will go on, with or without her co-defendant, Gonzalo Curiel. A trial date is set for March 5.

A copy of her handwritten claim is at the link above.

Last edited:
Another one that can dish it out but not take it. Cry me a river, I don't care about you but I"m sure the baby was better off with you not having access.

. Huntsman's hand-written claim states that she chose to give birth to the baby via C-section, instead of waiting to go into labor, to ensure, "there was no risk to harm my child."
My guess, the thought of IV pain meds lead her to chose c-section delivery.

Or she had std or other problems that the baby would be expose to via vaginal birth
Said risk to baby ???
No doubt drugs did play a big part in her low life

chose to give birth to the baby via C-section, instead of waiting to go into labor, to ensure, "there was no risk to harm my child."

As if she could have gotten up mid section and fight all the bad guys off. Really? Tell me a nudder one, cause I ain't believing this one.

All that concern about her newest crotch dropping.
Like she showed as much concern for the niece and nephew she killed, the niece that almost died of torture and starvation, her own children exposed to drugs and torture.
[doublepost=1513624482,1512588503][/doublepost]http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/sh...n-storage-unit-to-be-tried-as-adult/674534426
December 18, 2017

A judge announced Monday morning that Gonzalo Curiel, the teen accused of abusing and killing two children in 2015 and then leaving their bodies in a Redding storage facility, will be tried as an adult, according to KION News
[...].

It’s frustrating not to have an update on the 9 year old.

http://www.thecalifornian.com/story...s-access-co-defendants-cell-phones/965999001/

Poor Tami huntsman- trying to find ways to show she's also a victim. Also some info on the surviving child.

A woman accused of torturing three children, killing two of them and leaving their bodies in far Northern California is seeking evidence that, her attorney says, may show her co-defendant physically and sexually abused the children.

Tami Joy Huntsman, 41, appeared in Monterey County Superior Court Wednesday alongside Gonzalo Curiel, 19, for a status update in their now 2-year-old case.
[...]
The phones may have evidence of physical and sexual abuse by Curiel, drug abuse by Curiel and notes "documenting (Huntsman's) reactions to certain actions toward the two children," she said.
[...]
But prosecutors want to move forward quickly because one witness has already died and another suffered a stroke, Somers said. In addition, the survivor of the abuse is recovering but therapists say testifying at trial will force her to relive the abuse, interfering with her recovery, Somers said.

In a Dec. 19 prosecution filing, therapist Lally Pia says the girl, identified as "Jane Doe," is in therapy and on medications for nightmares, anxiety and sleep issues. The girl also meets weekly with a trauma counselor, Pia said..

She is qlready struggling with significant 'survivor guilt' about her belief that she was unable to protect her young siblings," Pia wrote.

Jane Doe also will be undergoing jaw surgery and entering junior high.

http://www.thecalifornian.com/story...buse-torture-murder-case-evidence/1012473001/

Broadband problems right now so no copy/paste highlights.
Defense is trying to get evidence of the storage unit with the dead bodies tossed because Curiel (and Huntsman) were questioned about the children's whereabouts without Miranda rights.
Reason is that Huntsman's mother called about the missing children and finding the children was a priority.
This is during the short period when they were being held only for abuse of the surviving child and investigators did not know of the other two children.
[doublepost=1515646042,1515546579][/doublepost]http://www.thecalifornian.com/story...th-after-hungry-sister-took-bagel/1021054001/

Explanation for why the surviving child feels responsible for her siblings' deaths. This story just gets worse and worse...
[...]she feels responsible for her siblings' deaths around Thanksgiving 2015, Somers said.

At that time, Huntsman received a free turkey for her family, which included her lover Curiel, her two children and three other children left in her care: Jane Doe, Shaun and Delylah, Somers said.

But the three children, Huntsman's charges after their mother died and father went to prison, weren't allowed to eat any, Somers said.

"Jane Doe stole a bagel on Thanksgiving that led to the beatings, the hardest and strongest beatings, that led to the two other kids' deaths," said Somers, who declined to comment after the hearing. "She (Jane Doe) feels tremendous weight and responsibility."

He also said the children endured other abuse, which included being exposed to cold water and locked in a bathroom.

"At one point, (Jane Doe) decided she wanted to get her brother and sister away and tried to escape through a bathroom window," Somers said.

[...]

What a fuckin sin. For some reason this is the first I'm reading of this... this is one of those cases that is going to stick in my head for longer than I'd like it to.

She is qlready struggling with significant 'survivor guilt' about her belief that she was unable to protect her young siblings,

I hope they can make her understand that there was nothing she could do as a child that that was totally controlled by these deviants. She did her best to do what she could, she's already a hero being the main reason these shit stains are in jail right now. I hope she can survive this.

This absolutely breaks my heart, how could their very own aunt do this to them and lie and lie and lie,

She's too young to see this anytime soon, but man... Sweetie, it's NOT YOUR FAULT.
While we may not know anything about you, we guarantee it's NOT YOUR FAULT.

"Jane Doe stole a bagel on Thanksgiving that led to the beatings, the hardest and strongest beatings, that led to the two other kids' deaths," said Somers, who declined to comment after the hearing. "She (Jane Doe) feels tremendous weight and responsibility."

It's not your fault kid, never was, never will be. Those at fault are the ones that killed your sibs and damn near killed you!

All they ever needed was an excuse, IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT.

What Curiel's defense is aiming for.
9 January 2018
http://www.montereyherald.com/general-news/20180109
[...]
So what happens when officers break into a storage unit to search its contents without having a warrant?

Furthermore, what happens if the location of said storage unit was obtained by interrogating a minor without reading him his rights?

Those legal questions are at the heart of a motion on behalf of Gonzalo Curiel,
[...]
A judge may determine that evidence obtained without a warrant is still legal as long as "exigent circumstances" exist. The legal definition of exigent circumstances are those that "would cause a reasonable person to believe that entry (or other relevant prompt action) was necessary to prevent physical harm to the officers or other persons."

In other words, did law enforcement officials have reason to believe Shaun and Delylah could still be alive and therefore didn't take the time to get a warrant in an effort to save them? Or was it obvious there was no way the children could still be alive and therefore, there was no legality behind the officers' questioning Curiel without reading him his Miranda rights or for the opening of Redding storage unit without a warrant?
[...]

Another doctrine in criminal procedure that Monterey County prosecutor Steve Somers is relying on is "inevitable discovery." Would law enforcement officials have found the storage unit anyway, independent of Curiel's testimony, with a few more days of sleuthing? Had the couple left behind a trail that would have invariably led investigators to the crime scene?

Meanwhile, Huntsman's defense is trying to get contents of Curiel's cellphone to show he was the abuser.
[doublepost=1518294397,1515692376][/doublepost]Every news item on the legal delays in this case is a reminder that the surviving child is living in a limbo of guilt and fear.
http://www.thecalifornian.com/story...s-child-murder-trial-delayed-april/325456002/

[...]
Monterey County Superior Court Judge Pamela Butler pushed back the trial date for Gonzalo Curiel, now 20, to April at a hearing Friday due to his attorney representing a defendant in Santa Cruz at the same time.

She also delayed until Feb. 28 a decision on whether to toss the search of the Redding storage locker where authorities discovered the bodies of Shaun Tara, 6, and Delylah Tara, 3, in December 2015.

The case had been set to go to trial on March 5, though the attorney for Curiel's codefendant, Tami Joy Huntsman, 42, convinced the court earlier this year to delay her trial until October
[...]

Last edited:
Tami Joy Huntsman, the East Salinas mom accused of beating and torturing to death two children in her care and nearly killing their older half-sister, pleaded guilty today, Feb. 28, to two counts of murder in the children’s deaths, as well as torturing and abusing all three victims.

The plea came more than two years after a witness called police on Dec. 11, 2015, to report that a badly abused girl had been left in a car outside an apartment building where Huntsman and her teenage companion, Gonzalo Curiel Jr., were staying. Officials there got the child medical help and began investigating.

Two days later they determined the little girl had two younger half-siblings who were nowhere to be found. Police located the badly abused bodies of Shaun Tara, 6, and Delylah Tara, 3, wrapped in plastic and shoved into plastic bins in a storage facility in Redding. The surviving girl, then 9, also showed signs of malnutrition and prolonged abuse, including multiple broken bones that went untreated and healed deformed.

Officials believe the murders took place in Huntsman’s East Salinas home on Thanksgiving Day, after the surviving victim took a bagel without permission.

Prosecutors had sought the death penalty against Huntsman; instead, she agreed to plead guilty to all charges in exchange for two sentences of life in prison without the possibility of parole.

As Monterey County Superior Court Judge Pam Butler read the charges—which included the facts that Huntsman had starved the children and exposed them to hypothermia by keeping them confined in a cold, concrete shower—Huntsman stood at the defense table in the courtroom, flanked by her attorneys, Scott Erdbacher and Marcia Morrissey. Wearing a jailhouse uniform, she hung her head, rocked back and forth and wept as the counts were read, saying “guilty” or “yes” when Butler asked her a question. Morrissey frequently wrapped her arm around Huntsman’s shoulder and patted her on the back to calm her during the 15-minute hearing.

Outside of court, Morrissey, a Los Angeles-based attorney who specializes in death penalty cases, said the plea was part of an effort “to avoid further pain”—to Huntsman’s own children, who likely witnessed much of the abuse and were expected to be called to testify in their mother’s trial; to her other family members; to the family members of the dead children; and to the surviving victim, the prosecution’s key witness in the case.

“Her one desire was to alleviate whatever pain she could,” Morrissey says. “She can’t make it go away, but she could do this.”

Asked about the seeming change of heart in agreeing to take the death penalty off the table, Chief Assistant District Attorney Berkley Brannon says his office isn’t looking at it as a change.

“When we make a death penalty determination, we are saying in our view that the conduct and the crimes at issue and the facts warrant the death penalty,” he says. “In this situation, Ms. Huntsman’s counsel came to us and asked if we would accept the plea for life without the possibility of parole.”

There are two reasons the DA’s office accepted.

“First, this is a final judgment. She’s waived all rights she has to appeal or challenge her sentence. It’s a certainty she will die in prison, and we didn’t have that when we said we would seek the death penalty,” Brannon said. “The victims know what will happen to a certainty. There’s no ‘what if’ and there’s no ‘maybe.’ The case is over.”

Second, Brannon says, the plea spares the surviving victim the ordeal of testifying in Huntsman’s trial.

That second trial is for Curiel, whose trial is expected to start April 2.

Curiel, who was 17 at the time of the arrest, moved in with Huntsman’s family several years before the Tara children, and was friends with Huntsman’s oldest son. Curiel’s father gave Huntsman some parenting rights over his son, including making decisions about his education.

Huntsman was pregnant with Curiel’s baby when they were arrested. She gave birth to the child, a girl, at Natividad Medical Center, on July 22, 2016. The baby was placed in protective custody and with a foster family now seeking to adopt her. That placement is the subject of a Sixth District Court of Appeal case in which Huntsman claims that Monterey County Social Services violated her right to help choose who would raise her daughter.

Huntsman is a cousin of Shaun and Delylah’s father, who was the 9-year-old girl’s step-father; Huntsman agreed to take in all three children after their mother was struck by a car and killed and their father was incarcerated.
http://www.montereycountyweekly.com...cle_54b77a42-1cb3-11e8-a8f4-431b0e339f9d.html

Her one desire was to alleviate whatever pain she could,” Morrissey says. “She can’t make it go away, but she could do this.”
I don't believe that. She knew the evidence is too damning. Even with the DP, she'd never get out of prison.
I keep thinking of that poor girl who survived and is still being treated for her physical injuries. Never a day will pass for the rest of her life when she won't have a squirming memory. Terrible obstacle.
And huntsman's own children will remember evil things. I bet she sends them all handmade greeting cards from prison.
I hope Curiel also accepts a plea deal so all the children can be released at least from the prospect of testifying.
Good thing this didn't happen in the UK or Commonwealth, otherwise they'd be getting that pony in a few years.
[doublepost=1519875959,1519875720][/doublepost]
images

Killing her is cheaper and more human ... for everyone. I almost think keeping this mom (cough) incarcerated will end up further traumatizing the victim. In this situation, if I ever had too explain my mom ... I think i would want to truthfully be able to say some thing clean and neat like .. she died. Drugs ... is what killed her, or she got electrocuted. And not ... she's in jail.

Selfish bitch .. .crying and begging for her life. I bet she killed the other two kids because they stuck up for their already abused older sister when she stole the bagel ... I bet you they showed some loyalty to her ... and it pissed her off. God could you imagine hanging out with your mom after she murdred your siblings? bent for sure.
[doublepost=1519877631,1519876779][/doublepost]OMG ... I read in a link that the victim suffers from survivors guilt because she couldn't protect her siblings ... This woman should have gotten the death penalty ... When a child suffers like that ... you kill the bad guy for them. This prosecutor failed ... he should have said no LWOP. Fucking creep.

This prosecutor failed ... he should have said no LWOP. Fucking creep.
Prosecution wanted to spare Huntsman's own children who witnessed the abuse and the surviving victim the stress of testifying.
LWOP is cheaper than death penalty in California. They go decades with appeals and legal nonsense. The last execution in Calif was 2006 and the prisoner had been on death row for 23 years!
[doublepost=1519943919,1519943241][/doublepost]
'Tami Huntsman was the perfect mother, the perfect housewife, the perfect person, up until the point she met that kid,' Chris Criswell told KSBW.
A lot of woman keep their true nastiness well hidden. A smile and kind words on the outside, frustrated evil inside.
But they find someone to pay.

Read "The Strange Woman" by Ben Ames Williams. Great novel.

I’m ok with lwop, and hope they nail that creep Curiel too. That technicality shit scares me on his case, but hoping the dumb cunt mom will testify against him as part of her deal.

Huntsman claims Monterey Social Services violated her right to help choose who would raise her daughter.

Just fuck right off, Tami. If I were that baby’s adoptive parents, I’d ask the judge to seal the records to keep Thing One and Thing Two knowing anything about my baby.

Last edited:
. Huntsman's estranged husband spoke out last month and said she was never an 'evil' person.

'Tami Huntsman was the perfect mother, the perfect housewife, the perfect person, up until the point she met that kid,' Chris Criswell told KSBW.
No way. Don't try to blame a minor she was fucking.

http://www.ksbw.com/article/salinas...er-innocence-1-day-after-guilty-plea/19048571

[..]
Joy Huntsman told KSBW on Thursday that her daughter continues to maintain her innocence in private conversations.

KSBW interviewed Joy Huntsman 20 minutes after she talked with Tami Huntsman, who remains locked in the Monterey County Jail. She asked her daughter why she pleaded guilty, and Tami Huntsman replied that she "did it for the kids."
[...]
“I never knew it was happening," she told her mother.
[...]
Poor Tami, she's innocent yet made the following confession:
, "I willfully failed to provide adequate food to Jane Doe, Sean, and Delylah, causing them to suffer from starvation. I willfully failed to provide adequate shelter for Jane Doe, Sean, and Delylah, causing them to suffer hypothermia from being confined in a wet cement shower for extended periods of time. I violently battered Jane Doe, Sean , and Delylah. I willfully permitted Gonzalo to do each of the above listed acts. I intended to kill Sean and Delylah. I intended to inflict extreme physical pain and suffering on Jane Doe, Sean, and Delylah for a sadistic purpose. Sean and Delylah died during the commission of the crime of torture."
[doublepost=1522606851,1520060470][/doublepost]http://www.montereyherald.com/article/NF/20180329/NEWS/180329806
March 29 2018

Salinas >> More than two years after he was first charged with two counts of first-degree murder, child abuse and torture, Gonzalo Curiel’s murder trial will begin Monday.

Deputy District Attorney Steve Somers said the jury selection process will likely take up most of next week.

“We’re hoping to get to opening statements on Friday (April 6),” he said.

The first witnesses will likely take the stand April 9.
[...]
The rest of the article is a boilerplate repeat of the crimes

I hope Gonzalo is convicted on all charges and sentenced to 80 years in prison, and must serve the first 60 years with no chance of parole.

https://www.thecalifornian.com/stor...child-torture-killing-trial-begins/497789002/

More new information as the trial begins. It just gets worse.
[doublepost=1523435303,1523397287][/doublepost]Per the article, Tami took good care of the murdered/abused children for awhile. Then her husband left because she was screwing her teen son's schoolmate.. Then her son went to jail. Prob turned to crime because he couldn't deal with mom fucking his schoolmate. Riiight, he was prob on a bad track anyway.
So she and Curiel took it all out on the littlest kids, because what should you do when life gives you lemons? Beat and murder the tinies!

"Home schooled", I've had it with that crap. There is no oversight, no guarantee the child is receiving any education at all, much less an education that will enable them to enter college or support themselves.

One dangerous element is that the family can become a world of its own. Kids are growing in social isolation, no point of reference for comparing their family to others. With no opportunity to make friends, and learn to endure the folks you find obnoxious, how do you learn social skills?

Then there's the outright monsters, like these folks. They just want the kids out of sight so there's no trouble. Once they're out of the school system, it doesn't matter how they look, nobody knows.

ETA: I just read this quote and feel like I'm going to pop a blood vessel. 'She asked her daughter why she pleaded guilty, and Tami Huntsman replied that she "did it for the kids."
[...]
“I never knew it was happening," she told her mother.'
Bitch, shut the fuck up. Were you just too busy to peek in that concrete shower from time to time? No one ever told you what a cut or bruise looked like, you never noticed the difference between skinny and emaciated?

Last edited:
Any, mother, father or care giver, that says "I did not know" but were in the same home for more than a day, should be put to death. Simple, you knew, you did not do what you should have done,
Or you participated.

Back