• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
That kid barely looks 15- it's hard to believe he's 18! And I certainly can't picture him being involved in the murder of those girls. However... Going back to the impotence theory... And men convicted of serious sex crimes often started as flashers, peeping toms, etc...

Speaking of which... No one honestly thinks that someone wants to be surprised by a dude's jiggly bits, right? Flashers do it to shock and offend, am I right? Fucking weirdos...

Fucking weirdos...

If these guys are not involved ... that is a lot of fucking weirdo's in the same area, and that is scary as fuck ... Fuck these guys and the people that make it impossible for kids and adults to go out side and play ...they should all get the chair !

What you nutters are saying is a person under that bridge looks so muddled and murky and clouded it could pass for one of those goof ass nerd magic eye hidden image posters.

There's nothing there.

It's an undeniable fact that there is nothing there. You nutters need to get the fuck over yourselves or get a hobby.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4224810/Two-bodies-search-missing-13-year-old-girls.html
3D36B45800000578-4224810-image-m-61_1487103187563.jpg

3D36B45F00000578-4224810-image-a-62_1487103199271.jpg

Two bodies were found in the search of two 13-year-old girls on a riverbank just hours after they posted a final eerie photo online while hiking in Indiana.

Police have not formally identified the bodies as Abigail Williams and Liberty German. For now they are just saying two bodies were found Tuesday afternoon near where the girls went missing along Deer Creek and said they suspect foul play.

However, people were posting their condolences on Williams' mother's Facebook page and police have 'scaled back' the search for the girls.

The bodies were discovered less than one mile away from the Monon High Bridge, where they were dropped off by family members at 1pm on Monday and were supposed to be collected later.

Both of the girls' cellphones either died or were powered off.

Last night, German's grandfather Mike Patty told WLFI: 'The cellphone has been pinging around town – and here there is a cellphone tower – but the ping was last noted around five to six hours ago. And they say the phone is now dead.'
Video at link
The bridge is something of a local beauty spot and is where the final picture of Abigail Williams was taken by Liberty German, hours before they were reported missing at 5.30pm.

Foul play is suspected but police have yet to comment on how the victims died. They also wouldn't comment on the extent of their injuries because of how early it is in the investigation.

Police did not disclose in a press conference if there were any suspects or persons of interest at this point.
Right now it is considered a 'death investigation' and is not classified as a homicide. The teens were last seen at 1pm on Monday according to RTV6.

3D38DBD600000578-4224810-image-a-109_1487111739551.jpg

+11
Abigail Williams fishes in a photo on Facebook. Two bodies were found Tuesday on a riverbank along Deer Creek

German's photo of Williams on Snapchat at 2.07pm is the last documentation of the girls.

'We’re just praying for their safe return. I’m upset and confused. Obviously, very distraught. I’m just worried.'

'All I want to do is have the girls get home safe,' Patty said.

Assistant Delphi Fire Chief Curtis Borden told the station the girls were discovered this morning but that it was 'not good.'

Williams and German were supposed to be picked up where they were dropped off a few hours later but never showed up.

Police said that family members dropped them off but it is not clear if it was a parent of either girl, or a sibling. The two were reported missing at 5.30pm Monday evening.

When the girls first went missing yesterday Fox 59 reported no foul play was suspected based off of the details the family gave police. Officers initially considered issuing an Amber Alert but decided the situation did not fit the criteria.

3D383AFA00000578-4224810-Initially_foul_play_was_not_suspected_when_Abigail_Williams_pict-a-103_1487109665955.jpg

+11
3D388E9500000578-4224810-image-a-104_1487109665961.jpg

+11

Initially, foul play was not suspected when Abigail Williams (left) and Liberty German (right) disappeared. German was last seen wearing a tie dyed t-shirt similar to the one pictured

Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said in a written release yesterday: 'Based on information learned from friends and family members, police do not suspect foul play and have no information to believe the girls are in any kind of danger, other than being exposed to outside elements'

Anna Williams, Abigail's mother, told WLFI yesterday: 'I’m getting scared now. It’s getting cold and they’ve been out a long time. I don’t know what time they ate last.'

After the press conference where the dead bodies were found, people started posting condolences to Anna's Facebook page.

The Williams family appears to have an attachment to the bridge. Anna's cover photo is an artistic photo of the railroad.

3D38AA8B00000578-4224810-image-a-105_1487109764462.jpg

+11
The teens were hiking around Monon High Bridge which is known as a local photo spot

Police, firefighters and volunteers searched the area until around midnight Monday and restarted the search when it became light outside Tuesday morning.

A K-9 unit and a dive team were deployed to search for the teens.

Monon High Bridge does not have any guardrails. JConline reports the bridge is one of Indiana Landmark's 10 most endangered historic sites in the state.
Now they are hinting murder:
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/2017/02/14/search-continues-missing-carroll-co-girls/97885722/
DELPHI, Ind. — Police didn't identified whose bodies were found Tuesday near Deer Creek, but common sense suggests it was 13-year-olds Liberty German and Abigail Williams who'd been missing since 5:30 p.m. Monday.

"We are investigating this as a crime scene," Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said at a press conference shortly after 2 p.m. Tuesday. "We suspect foul play."

Riley, Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby and Delphi Police Chief Steve Mullins refused to say much more than that. They noted the bodies were found about 12:15 p.m. about half-mile to three-quarters of a mile upstream from a High Bridge which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails.

The search parties for German and Williams ended when the bodies were found, said Amanda Leader from Brookston, who volunteered to look for the missing girls.

German and Williams were dropped off at High Bridge, an abandon railroad truss, about 1 p.m. Monday, but when a family arrived later in the afternoon to pick up the girls, they weren't there. Families members searched the area, then reported them missing at 5:30 p.m. Monday, according to Leazenby...."
This is really gut wrenching it pisses me off that todays kids even in a place like this have to be on lookout 24/7. We use to run like wolves everywhere and there were a few quirky incidences but nothing that obviously amounted t my demise
[doublepost=1488155381,1488153812][/doublepost]I think this guy seeks out areas like Monon Bridge it would be a good place to accost someone as the killer can see who's coming from both directions. Also I think he had either hand cuffs or he had rope and made one girl tie the other girls wrist (maybe) and then he tied the other's. I do not believe they WALKED to the house where the bodies were discovered as I saw the area from an ariel view in Google Map Seach and believe they had to have been driven to this location, and if he drove to this location did he drive "onto" the land owners property or did he come upon it from some other direction unoticed, walking or driving? Either way, the KEY TO SOLVING THIS CASE lies in HOW did he KNOW of this location?!!! The property owner said e hillside is so full of brush and thicket, it would've been almost impossible for the girls to "get down here unless someone made them." The property owner may be guiltless but something tells me he wether or not he is aware of it or not, he is the LINK to the person who did this. "Someone" HE KNOWS who's been on the property in the past, even in the LONG PAST, was on this property and that is how they had "knowledge" of this spot. Answering the question of "How did he know to bring them to this location owned by this property owner?!" is what will solve WHO he is! It's someone the property owner knows or once knew, even a child who grew up playing with his children??? A local, someone would suspect as being capable of doing something like this. Someone who knows the area well, has been on the property owners property as well.
[doublepost=1488155792][/doublepost]
1690wer.jpg

Ok. So you guys can't see it...

Let me zoom in a bit.
91gtx5.jpg

How about now?
[doublepost=1488156326][/doublepost]SimplySpaztastic, I lived in a haunted apartment for 12 years (Why so long?! Don't ask! Long story!) Anyway, I caught a lot of strange things on film, EVIL being one, and that is what you have here in this photo. I noticed in the strange and bizarre things I caught on film during those 12 yrs some people could SEE it while others couldn't. Why that is I don't know! So I can relate to what your seeing although I can't see it, can't magnify it to where I can even try to. But I can basically see it's the "kind" of thing I use to pick up and saw clearer. I know about (approximately) what kind of "thing" your seeing. But it is EVIL what you are seeing, evil manifests itself, there was "evil" on the bridge - -and it was not only the suspect!

Flashers do it to shock and offend, am I right? Fucking weirdos...

Lol I hope you're not expecting anyone to seriously answer that! But I'll bite. I suppose if I did... it would be to Amaze and Wow people!

Good lord this has turned into the dumbest thread on this site

Right? I just wasted WAAAAYYYY TOO MUCH time trying to see something that isn't there.... not only that! People are arguing with you that IT IS there, which is what caused me to waste so much time in the first place.

Are you guys fucking with us? Honestly. It's not right to fuck with grumpy people just for fun!

I'm mad now. I feel like that dude in Mallrats that can't see the 3D optical illusion... I just feel like punching someone!
[doublepost=1488157835,1488157790][/doublepost]Someone says it has a beard! I can't see anything, and it has a beard!!??

Must be just fucking with us.
[doublepost=1488157990][/doublepost]OMG I SEE IT NOW! IT LOOKS LIKES JESUS!
[doublepost=1488158057][/doublepost]LOL YOU GUYS THINK THATS A PERSON!? That's just when you make yourself see something out of nothing! Like a picture in your grilled cheese...

#AndImTheCrazyOne
[doublepost=1488158124][/doublepost]How did you see that without zooming in? You should be on the cover of a comic with eye sight like that!
[doublepost=1488158184][/doublepost]Sorry for treating this thread like a chat room... Having a bunch of thoughts all scattered! Just putting them together...

#ILovePuzzles

Last edited:
Be a dear and kindly circle each one and post it. So the rest of us can obsess

Honestly, i see a face.
Perhaps I have not made myself clear. It is utter NONSENSE.
I can see several faces because it's all optical illusion. So I call them Jesus faces.

I equate this mystery face and mystery man under the bridge sighting with the Mars "face" illusion.
face-on-mars.jpg

Last edited:
Regarding the "man" in the zoomed in photo, just gonna leave this here.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
[doublepost=1488204962,1488204853][/doublepost]That is a shitty phone photo, grainy and low red at even standard magnification. Every time you zoom in, you induce more and more artifacts into the image.

Its fun to do with photos sometimes, but can be detrimental to finding actual evidence... Opposed to what we would like to see
[doublepost=1488205185][/doublepost]Also @Kseniya you need to take your ghost stories the fuck out of here. These girls are dead..... Your fantasies of *dark evil energies* can fuck off to some site like unexplained mysteries.... Its a good site.

Sorry/not sorry
[doublepost=1488207051][/doublepost]Regarding the crime, let's stick to facts and not fantasy. When it comes to dreaming up demonic punishments for the perp/s, go nuts.

Don't see how fucking ghost stories are gonna help at all. Start a different thread for that shit.
[doublepost=1488207279][/doublepost]Not my site, so whatever.

That audio, "down the hill" was fucking chilling. A mix of peaked adrenalin and calm as fuckness.

Need more info, but I'm sure evil ghost don't have fuck all to do with it

blogger-image--238870669.jpg

th
th

An afternoon hike begun in all innocence met by a opportunistic, probable rapist with murderous intent. Chilling.

Since some of you are looking for Sinister Clues on The Bridge of Doom....
Please note the items circled in green. Upper middle: a Demon's head. Lower left: an Evil Clown
Like @Existo said, wasting time on fluff, not clues.
16996450_1923927444561098_6193094106871803148_n.jpg

And you might notice the demon I circled in the photo resembles my avatar. Which is a photo of a ceramic sculpture which lives on my porch.

Last edited:
@Existo, I gave you an awesome for your post above. I'd like to give you a double awesome because your entire comment is exactly what I was thinking but too much trouble on my cellphone.

Back