• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
Not a lot out on this yet, names haven't been released. Nosy neighbor still managed to fill in a lot of blanks.

Mystery surrounds an apparent double murder-suicide in Hillsborough County. Three adults were found dead inside of a Brandon home Friday afternoon.

The sheriff’s office tells 10News that deputies went to do a welfare check on the person who lives at the house on Hickory Creek Drive and made the deadly discovery.

Friday night, investigators worked to gather evidence inside the home. Neighbors tell 10News that the woman who lives there, another woman and her estranged husband were found dead.

“He killed the two of them and killed himself,” says neighbor Lisa DuMond.

The sheriff's office is revealing very little about the crime apart from saying that the medical examiner is waiting to identify the victims before releasing their names.

Hillsborough County property records show the homeowner is a Polk County School District Assistant Principal.

In late 2015, Hillsborough County court documents show the homeowner filed a domestic violence injunction against the husband of a teacher at her school.

Neighbors remember the violence. “He came over and beat her with a stick or a pipe or something. The sheriffs were called then,” DuMond says.

Days later, Polk County court records show that man's wife filed for divorce. The divorce still isn’t final, and they were supposed to be in court Friday afternoon.

Investigators are working to uncover what lead up to the deadly violence inside the Hickory Creek Drive home.

Neighbors believe it may have been a love triangle.

“I have never understood how you can love someone and pledge love to them all your life, and have that turn totally upside down to where you hate somebody so much that you want to kill them. I don't understand that at all. I guess it was a jealousy thing. It makes me angry, and it's heartbreaking,” says DuMond.

http://www.wtsp.com/mb/news/three-dead-in-apparent-murder-suicide-in-brandon/414408170

then he ofted himself which would have been better if he had done that first. Both Lisa and Samara had repeatedly contacted police about him before this incident. He had gne as far as wear a bulletproof vest as they did try to shoot him before he killed them and then himself. Allot of different articles but this has the most in one spot
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4260378/Husband-kills-wife-lover-double-murder-suicide.html
3DAD559E00000578-4260378-Vincente_Fuillerat_killed_his_wife_and_her_partner_in_a_double_m-m-12_1488071670352.jpg

3DAD573600000578-4260378-image-a-13_1488071678715.jpg

Samara
A husband with a history of violence shot his estranged wife and her girlfriend dead where the lovers lived in Brandon, Florida before turning the gun on himself.

Vincente Fuillerat, 53, killed his soon to be ex wife Lisa Fuillerat and Samara Routenberg in a horrific shootout Friday morning.

Detectives say a love triangle was Vincente Fuillerat's motive for killing his wife and her girlfriend. Lisa Fuillerat filed for divorce in 2015.
Routenberg, 39, and her partner, Lisa Fuillerat, 51, armed themselves with guns and started shooting at Fuillerat after he smashed through the sliding class door.

Vincente Fuillerat entered Routenberg's home at 6.30am armed with a shotgun and wore a bulletproof vest according to the Tampa Bay Times.

Because he was wearing a bulletproof vest, Vincente Fuillerat survived the shootout despite being hit twice but ended his life in the home later.
He died with a note pinned to his vest but investigators have not disclosed what it said. The Fuillerats are survived by their two adult children according to ABC Action News.

The women both worked at Lake Gibson Middle School in Polk County, Lisa Fuillerat was a sixth grade math teacher and Routenberg was an assistant principal.

Lisa Fuillerat accused her husband of stalking her and Routenberg petitioned Hillsborough County Court for protection from repeat violence.

Vincente Fuillerat was charged with burglary and aggravated battery in 2015 and has been on probation for 36 months according to Bay News 9.

Neighbors suspect Lisa Fuillerat and her partner were trying to hide from her husband.

The Fuillerats were scheduled to appear in court Friday afternoon to continue divorce proceedings.

'This was a pre-planned event,' Sheriff's Office Col. Donna Luscynski told the Tampa Bay Times. 'He came here with the intent to murder both of these victims.'

Lake Gibson Middle School principal Alain Douge said in a statement: 'The deaths of Samara and Lisa have left us absolutely devastated. A school is like a large extended family. Samara and Lisa were loving members of the Lake Gibson Middle family. They were committed to helping students grow in knowledge and character.'

'Samara was an assistant principal who was hardworking and very intelligent. She oversaw the guidance department. She was kind and caring to students and fellow colleagues. Lisa was a skilled teacher who would find ways to help her students struggling to understand complex mathematical problems.'

'She was incredible in the classroom. Her students loved her very much, and her passion for education was obvious to anyone who knew her. They will be greatly missed, and we pray for their loved ones.'

Detectives say a love triangle was Vincente Fuillerat's motive for killing his wife and her girlfriend. Lisa Fuillerat filed for divorce in 2015.

This wasn't a love triangle...that suggests someone still cared for the asshat with the anger problem. :asshat: :finger: Sounds to me like the women had moved on and were a valuable part of their community while he seethed in anger and jealousy. :shifty:

This wasn't a love triangle...that suggests someone still cared for the asshat with the anger problem. :asshat: :finger: Sounds to me like the women had moved on and were a valuable part of their community while he seethed in anger and jealousy. :shifty:
agree, I was just putting what the article said but good catch, if they had been on top of this situation I don't think it would have come to this in the first pace. I think his past actions were chargable and should have been.

Back