• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Damn i just caught up on this. Did that stupid bitch really just come fuck up in here and then say "stop harrassing me!?" How the fuck does that shit work??? Heres an idea...GO THE FUCK AWAY YA DUMB SLUT!!! Im sure theres a public restroom around somewhere where your next prince charming is waiting patiently for you to sniff him out.

I don't know how many times I have to say I took him to the hospital but you werent fucking there and you don't even fucking know me or the truth so get a fucking life and stop harassing me
It doesn't count as voluntarily taking the child to the ER when DCF and the cops are on the door step forcing you to do so. You only had one choice, go with him or be detained while they took him..he was going to the hospital either way.

You know there are varying degrees of CUNTITIS and this bitch is so riddled with it that her brain festers in it's puss engorged mass inside the brain case. And she came here to try and release some of her noxious toxin????? ...giggle ...giggle ...giggle

I have never understood when one parent thinks that she/he is giving a child something that would transcend the horror of living in an abusive house. Just because there is one person around the child who does NOT abuse the child is not going to give any feelings of safety.

It is just ridiculous that one would not be able to figure out the nightmarish stress and mental/emotional suffering that exists when at any moment you may be physically assaulted by someone who you can never possibly hope to protect yourself from. We adults have the ability to reasonably defend ourselves. While some do live with domestic abuse, and have been beaten down to the point that they FEEL helpless, they are not. An adult always has a choice to leave, and the only way that is really not available is in the mental stagnation of ignorance. I've been abused as child and adult, and realize that many people are angry when someone "blames the victim" for staying, but that does not erase the fact that victims DO sometimes choose to be a victim.

A child, however, does not have the luxury of choice. At the age of the victim in this story--a fucking BABY!--there is no such thing as even understanding choice. They are living in a dangerous home and only have acceptance of that fact. Human evolution has created infants who are born physically helpless and therefore the mental capacity is nil, and that will not change. Even as a child begins to grow self-preservation, and knows to run or remove pain stimulus, the child is still biologically dependent and trusts that the situation they're in is the norm.

So if an adult is too fucking stupid or selfish to really understand that being one parent who doesn't hit the child, I'd like to explain in a way that MAY penetrate that harmful stupidity.

Imagine if there was a full grown grizzly bear in your home, roaming free wherever the fuck the bear wants to go. imagine that this home is completely without exit. No doors, no windows, no method of calling out for help. Now really think about your daily routine in this small home, trapped with a wild fucking bear. Oh, and also any inner doorway has no door. Do you think that you'll be fine as long as there is another adult who is able to cuddle with that fucking bear? Does the fact that the other person exists make the presence of a wild fucking grizzly bear nonworrisome? Are you okay with the random maulings and fear of each room?

Well, a full-grown grizzly bear in a home with no barriers is exactly what an abused child has to live with. That's why you're just as guilty as the bear, moreso even. The child you have needs safety. The bear is a bear and will do as bears do. If you bring your child into the er after the final mauling, I would agree with a choice to put the bear down, but not be surprised that the FUCKING GRIZZLY BEAR HAD BEEN A FUCKING GRIZZLY BEAR. You placed the babe in the danger, you are guilty. Nothing to question, nothing to argue, nothing to mitigate.

Hollywood Florida right? Because I live in California born and raised and still live here in Hollywood and this wouldn't happen in our community we have a protocol here and if someone has flipped no matter the time or day you can leave your kid with any neighbor or call any of the 6,000 phone numbers on our list and they will be picked up in minutes this just wouldn't and doesn't happen here our kids are our most cherished of anything we have. It just wouldn't happen here. They last baby we lost was because the mother had a heart attack while feeding her adopted son he choked and the other baby is ok (she had 2 she adopted) and the survivor is a few blocks away with a new family who have 4 other kids and hes okay. Be nice if it would have the state cause a lot of areas have the same name in other places it's confusing.

I know I'm not retarded I'm just saying there exaggerating saying crushed skull and that there's no brain damage and he's perfectly fine Jesus what is wrong with you people. You really think I'm still with Owen? Wow
[doublepost=1486229898,1486229825][/doublepost]And how do I get this stupid article off of here people have told much time on there hands
Too bad....you should have put that beautiful, innocent baby FIRST.

Hollywood Florida right? Because I live in California born and raised and still live here in Hollywood and this wouldn't happen in our community we have a protocol here and if someone has flipped no matter the time or day you can leave your kid with any neighbor or call any of the 6,000 phone numbers on our list and they will be picked up in minutes this just wouldn't and doesn't happen here our kids are our most cherished of anything we have. It just wouldn't happen here. They last baby we lost was because the mother had a heart attack while feeding her adopted son he choked and the other baby is ok (she had 2 she adopted) and the survivor is a few blocks away with a new family who have 4 other kids and hes okay. Be nice if it would have the state cause a lot of areas have the same name in other places it's confusing.

It happens everywhere, do not be fooled. Child abuse happens in every community, that's the sad reality of the world.

Well, I take back what I said about how she is lucky to have another chance to do the right thing and grow up. Obviously, this type of trash can't be rehabilitated and we can only hope & pray that the child is now going to find a home with sane and intelligent people in order to have even a sliver of a chance of turning out to be a productive human being.

I know that it may not sound very impressive, but when I call someone skank trash, it is with the highest disgust that I can feel. I grew up in a poor rural area of Kentucky, where this kind of nasty skank was too common. I despise this type of person. Maggots at least have an important contribution to the whole of the earth--they are gross and kind of like the physical representation of the word "moist" which is apparently a word that is almost universally disliked though without obvious universal reason. But this trashy skank is not contributing anything to the world. If she is allowed to have her son back after this latest debacle of low-life scumminess, she will likely ruin any chance of having had ANY contribution to the greater good because she will raise him in her skank taint and he may be therefore led to think it's normal. It's not. It's abnormal and to get rid of people like this skank cum dumpster would help everyone.

I know I'm not retarded I'm just saying there exaggerating saying crushed skull and that there's no brain damage and he's perfectly fine Jesus what is wrong with you people. You really think I'm still with Owen? Wow

According to your recent arrest, I really think you're still with Owen, you stupid cow. Wow.

And how do I get this stupid article off of here people have told much time on there hands

I think you have told much kitchen knives on your hands.

15rxkat.jpg

The court just hand writes over crossed out words on the original filed document ? Lol.

Last edited:
I'm his mother. He did not die and whoever posted that one picture of him smiling saying thats abuse is so petty because he's a fucking toddler and he's gonna fall down and that picture is from a week ago. This happened in October and my son has no brain damage and he's perfectly fine and you know what? His skull wasn't fucking crushed either . it was a hairline fracture since you guys have so much time on your hands look up the medical records
[doublepost=1486229132,1486229038][/doublepost]
This is so stupid. Cause there's no brain damage and that picture of him smiling is recent and he's not with me he's with my sister in Orlando so if you want to report a red mark on his forehead as child abuse go ahead
[doublepost=1486229214][/doublepost]H

He is not severely injured it was a minor skull fracture and he's perfectly fine tyvm
Minor skull fracture that's like an oxy moron - oy moron I thought of you - you sure the fuck didn't have the balls to do what was right- egg donor. Shit you did - got your ass locked up! Birth control people!

Last edited:
Still in wonderment that a parent considers a skull fracture such a trivial issue. But apparently she's not that big on rational thinking judging from the latest arrest.

The court just hand writes over crossed out words on the original filed document ? Lol
Pretty sure the state is just done wasting their time and man hours on her, so instead of filing a new set of papers, they just hand note.

This is my fucking favorite thread to read :D
[doublepost=1511904303,1511901309][/doublepost]
Torres was ordered to pay a fine of 645.00 (which she hasn't paid yet),
Screenshot_20171128-162159_zpszawfdodz.jpg

Yep, the DOTM Club member Kristin has a court fine in arrears.

Last edited:
I don't know how many times I have to say I took him to the hospital but you werent fucking there and you don't even fucking know me or the truth so get a fucking life and stop harassing me
[doublepost=1486317600][/doublepost]
See the thing is you could tell us to stop harassing you!!... your baby probably cried and cried to make your POS stop abusing him and hurt him but he couldn't tell him to stop.. it's pretty sick.. all the details.. you sat and did nothing as your baby cried and got hurt by your nasty dick.. You are a sick POS and hope you never get to see him again

So as you tell people to stop harassing you... think about your son.. how he wasn't capable of telling him to stop!!! He was just a fucking baby!

Something tells me we haven't seen the last of Kristin Torres... Or Owen Rios for that matter (although it's gonna be awhile until we hear from him again)! I just hope that in the next Kristin update, Tristin won't be featured. Hopefully he will be living permanently with her sister or some other suitable parent.

(Holy Christ, she named him essentially HER NAME, but she just changed ONE LETTER??)

Back