• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.syracuse.com/news/index....into_room_badly_cuts_his_boss_police_say.html
[....]
Kyle M. Poore, 29, of Lyons Falls, broke into his employer's home Sunday night with a running chain saw and used the saw to cut through a door to a bedroom where his boss was located, state police said Monday.

The employer suffered severe lacerations and tendon damage to his hand, police said.

Poore left the home on foot before police arrived, police said.

Trooper Kevin P. Conners and his bloodhound, Schini, tracked Poore through the surrounding fields, roadways and wooded area. Poore was arrested without incident, police said.

Poore, of 3605 Seymour St., was charged with first-degree burglary, second-degree assault and third-degree criminal possession of a weapon, all felonies, police said. He also was charged with endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor, because the victim's young son also was in the bedroom when the chain saw attack happened, state police said.
[....]
22109302-mmmain.jpg

and used the saw to cut through a door to a bedroom where his boss was located, state police said Monday.

Well if you're that pissed off ... okay! A fucking chain saw ... I love people and all of their
fucked -up-ness ... most of it anyway!

I take it this fella (the employer) doesn't own a firearm :shrug:
... That seems like a legitimate scenario where blowing his face off with a .38 ;) might be ok...

...And chainsaw Dude o_O He didn't give a shit.
He went straight to I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!
A+ for gumption.
maybe something a tad quieter next time :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: they most likely heard you coming ;)

I'm most sad about the kids fear when the chainsaw was cutting through the bedroom door and the boogey man came in.

Now how did this end in this morons mind?
He scares the boss into a raise, company car and healthcare?
Just not thinking things through one dang bit.

I would say not thinking at all, he let his rage take over. I have a brother like that, when he's mad, he jumps straight into mindless rage, even over little things. The reason his children will no longer have anything to do with him at all.

I keep thinking about that crazy movie where the guy goes back in time and puts a chainsaw on his arm where he lost his hand and can't remember the title but it's old and classic

I would say not thinking at all, he let his rage take over. I have a brother like that, when he's mad, he jumps straight into mindless rage, even over little things. The reason his children will no longer have anything to do with him at all.
I know a man like that. Manic depressive. When he's manic he nurtures his rage. He'd rather get angry over trivialities. He's had screaming temper tantrums where he's frothing at the mouth and crying. Like a small child. It isn't even scary, like a child having a tantrum, people just walk away from him. Then he pretends his inability to control himself is "having fun" or "It was a joke."
He has no friends and his family won't talk to him.
He is getting old. He's going to die all alone one day, and his dog (and only friend) will have to eat his corpse to survive.

Back