• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
It's just great when a story could be posted in multiple threads. Fucking losers. At least it wasn't their kid.:rolleyes:

http://www.fox4news.com/news/237144855-story
A patrol officer discovered the three to four month old pup barely breathing and suffering from an overdose on Saturday on the floorboard of a truck in a Home Depot parking lot. Police say his owners were inside switching price tags.

Thomas Romero and Nina Crawford were arrested for switching tags as well as drug possession.
[....]
“[He was] in a comatose state on his little side, barely breathing, heart rate really low, body temperature really low. He was just moments away from stopping breathing.”

Vets say it took about 24 hours for Opie's condition to improve.

The dog is currently in the care of Carrollton Animal Services. If all goes well, it will be placed up for adoption at a later time.
carrollton_dog_heroin_1487706064464_2780959_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

He is SUPER cute. My old girl had the pointy ears and black muzzle like that when she was young. Still has the pointy ears, but her muzzle has faded now.

I hate that the puppy went through all this, but I suspect his life will be much improved when all is said and done.

Switching tags..lowlifes.

Your puppy is in my heroin
Your heroin is in my puppy
It is not a fucking Resses peanut butter cup!

http://www.fox4news.com/news/240362095-story
CARROLLTON, Texas - A Chihuahua puppy named Lucky who survived a heroin overdose now has a new home, and his new 5-year-old owner is very lucky to have him.

5-year-old Lacey Diaz and her grandparents went to the Carrollton Animal Adoption Center on Wednesday for an adoption drawing.
[....]
“He's very cute, and he's fuzzy wuzzy,” Lacey said.

"We feel really good,” said John Lepsch, Lacey’s grandfather. “We have two other dogs at home, and I think lucky is gonna fit right into that."
[....]
Police say Lucky got into the suspect's heroin stash in the car, but vets managed to save the dog.

Back