• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
at your rage i see i have upset you but yet you dust me away shew me a way like a fly heheh fly's don't ya hate em hehe. after all i am nothing but all what you want me to be baby. you sound ripe for the harvest we reap what we sow and sow what we reap.

at your rage i see i have upset you but yet you dust me away shew me a way like a fly heheh fly's don't ya hate em hehe. after all i am nothing but all what you want me to be baby. you sound ripe for the harvest we reap what we sow and sow what we reap.

Christ on a corndog stick, I've made more legible posts while on morphine.
No offence Morbid, but fuck the FP articles, this is by far the saddest thing I think I've ever seen on here over the years. I can hardly believe that anyone over the age of five, without extremely serious learning impairments/disabilities actually writes this poorly - on a public forum no less.

Abaddon, what you seem to be assuming as rage, is actually a combination of boredom and laughter at your pitiful OL drama persona fail, and your equally pathetic lack of basic language skills.
Attention whore much?

Now, shoe fly, 'coz Jimmy crack corn, and I don't give a fucking care. :singing:
:bored::yawn:

Say again, it reads like you are taking random snippets of thoughts that occurred over time and you just jammed them together in an attempt to make sentences......Are you having strokes while typing?:bored:

siobhan and kennasmom your pathetic attempt at insults are amusing me. you call me a whore of Attention im only feeding off of what have given. that of witch you have sown against me i will reap at you.
[doublepost=1487794395,1487794304][/doublepost]morbid i love it i truly do. its a wine sweeter then any blood ive ever sipped.

to your point subrosa
Funny-Tricky-Broken-Limbs-Hand-Foot-Halloween-Horror-Bloody-Props-Decoration-Halloween-Party-Accessories.jpg_220x220.jpg
yummy. hehe
[doublepost=1487800122,1487800029][/doublepost]kill me let the trap spring and let it out.
[doublepost=1487800511][/doublepost]feeding hate breed's response to it. thus the cycle continues.

@yabbadabbadoo

Seriously. You telling me to kill myself isn't cool, asshole.

Every single boyfriend of mine has committed suicide while we were together.

I take this shit personally, you're really starting to hurt my feelings and so your little "joke" has gone too far.
To be fair. I rated this funny becasue of the @yabbadabbadoo. It was the first thing i read and i laughed so hard i tooted a little bit. I am in no way making fun of your past or saying that it is funny that fucked up things have happened to you. :kiss:
[doublepost=1487866632,1487865881][/doublepost]
Um.... what the fuck did I just step in?
Shit...

Dude! Don't even listen to these guys, I can already tell that you're one of the most normal people around here, just by reading a few of your posts...

To be fair. I rated this funny becasue of the @yabbadabbadoo. It was the first thing i read and i laughed so hard i tooted a little bit. I am in no way making fun of your past or saying that it is funny that fucked up things have happened to you. :kiss:
[doublepost=1487866632,1487865881][/doublepost]
Shit...
:kiss:

Unfortunately yabba missed my sarcasm. I'm pretty sure I've threatened to kill almost all of the exes. But to date? They are all still alive and well. :shifty:

Again. Unfortunately.

I'm just glad the crazy train is back! I will commence trying to make you toot, dear. You had it correct from your first impression! :angelic:

Back