• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

TheMorningStar

is a catcus
A vicious fight inside a Taco Bell left two customers with hot oil burns and a third with stab wounds, but so far no one is facing any charges.

Police say they're still trying to figure out what exactly happened during the June 1 fight at a Taco Bell in the 3100 block of the South Loop West.

Haronisha Alexander says she, her boyfriend and another friend went through the drive-thru and she tossed a bottle outside the window because it was raining. The restaurant's manager came out, and an argument ensued. Alexander says a Taco Bell employee then poured hot oil all over her boyfriend and stabbed their friend. She says she called police and while she was waiting for them to arrive, she got hot oil poured on her.

HPD says a police report filed by a Taco Bell employee tells a completely different story.
A vicious fight inside a Taco Bell left two customers with hot oil burns and a third with stab wounds, but so far no one is facing any charges.

Police say they're still trying to figure out what exactly happened during the June 1 fight at a Taco Bell in the 3100 block of the South Loop West.

Today, community activist Quanell X and Haronisha Alexander, one of the people involved in the fight, called a news conference at the Taco Bell location.

Alexander says she, her boyfriend and another friend went through the drive-thru on June 1, and she tossed a bottle outside the window because it was raining. The restaurant's manager came out, and an argument erupted. That argument apparently continued inside the Taco Bell, where chairs were thrown.

"They were just running all over, everyone was throwing chairs. And once, my boyfriend opened the door, they just threw hot grease," said Alexander.

HPD says a police report filed by a Taco Bell employee tells a completely different story.

Police say the employees allege that it was Alexander's group that instigated the fight. According to the police report, employees poured grease on Alexander because she threw rocks at them and they were in fear for their lives.

Alexander has visible burns on her neck and arm, and she says her boyfriend was taken to Memorial Hermann Hospital, where he is about to go into surgery.

"Somebody should be in jail for these type of injuries, stabbing someone, these types of burns, a young man in the hospital," said Quanell X.
http://abc13.com/news/hot-oil-used-in-fight-between-taco-bell-workers-customers/1377171/

This thread had me at Taco Bell Fight and Hot Oil was the clincher

Haronisha Alexander already has an arrest record at her young age. Seems she has a history of getting into dust ups. She was arrested on September 9, 2015 for interfering with a police officer and August 1, 2014 for verbal harassment.

If they were originally in the drive-thru but ended up inside the Taco Bell, it appears that Alexander and her group were the aggressors, since they left the drive-thru and entered the restaurant IMO looking for a fight.
https://jailalert.com/arrest-records/haronisha-alexander-3136662.html
http://www.mugshot-media.com/Counties/Texas/Harris-County/Haronisha-Alexander.26369732.html

Ummm, what does rain have to do with tossing the bottle?!? o_O

Keepin' shit klassy eh Houston? :hilarious:
Always :D lol
[doublepost=1465477476,1465477281][/doublepost]Honestly, the hot grease was fucked up! Maybe they were causing a scene but geez! There's definitely 1,567,943 ways to handle that before you throw boiling hot grease on someone...

Honestly, the hot grease was fucked up! Maybe they were causing a scene but geez! There's definitely 1,567,943 ways to handle that before you throw boiling hot grease on someone...

On the other hand, that's why I wouldn't be able to work in fast food. If some assholes ran up in there spoiling for a fight, I wouldn't have a problem greeting them with hot grease. :devil:

Investigators say 19-year-old Haronisha Alexander threw a beer bottle outside of a car while in the drive-thru. That's when police say the manager told her to pick up the broken glass. Klassy.
http://www.fox26houston.com/news/156128853-story

Haronisha Alexander, 19, said she threw a bottle out her window when she was in a car in the drive-thru at the Taco Bell on the South Loop at Main at about 3 p.m. June 1.

Alexander said the manager was not pleased.

“He wanted me to pick it up. And I told him 'no,'" Alexander said. Word to Haronisha: Picking up your own trash isn't community service, it's being respectful.

She said the manager threw a drink at her and spit on her. But the manager told police that he gave Alexander and her friends their money back and told them to leave. That's a slight variation in the telling. The truth will come out in security video. *makes popcorn*

Alexander told a different story. She said when she and her group went inside, an employee stabbed one of her friends. Just like that? You came in all nice and friendly and an employee swooped in just like that and started stabbing? Huh.

"Once my boyfriend opened the door, they just threw hot grease,” Alexander said. I thought someone got stabbed? Are you saying employees were ready at the entrance with a knife *and* hot grease? Damn. This is starting to sound like you were trying to capture a castle or something. Very lucky they didn't catapult a cow. Oh wait, that's Chick-Fil-A. :cow:

She said her boyfriend, 17-year-old Johnson Moore, was in the hospital with burns on over 70 percent of his body with surgery scheduled for Thursday. :blackeye:

However, employees told police that four people came inside, one man punched an employee, another broke a window and all four threw chairs in the restaurant. Did this happen before - or after - Alexander and others were met at the door by employees armed with knives and hot grease?
http://www.click2houston.com/news/t...-of-throwing-hot-grease-on-menacing-customers

I totally want to see the security video now. It should clear up a LOT of this he said/she said business. o_O

I thought someone got stabbed? Are you saying employees were ready at the entrance with a knife *and* hot grease? Damn. This is starting to sound like you were trying to capture a castle or something. Very lucky they didn't catapult a cow. Oh wait, that's Chick-Fil-A.:cow:

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Here's what I think happened. :spy: (Yeah, obviously I've spent far too much time thinking about this, hee.)

Drunky threw her beer bottle out the window "because it was raining," shattering it. (@Buffettgirl doesn't everybody toss their bottles out of windows when it's raining? :hilarious: I hate it when it rains, shards of glass all over the roadways.) An employee asked her to pick up the pieces, which she refused to do. She was given her money back and told to leave.

Angry after asked to pick up her bottle shards, she and her crew entered the TB spoiling for a fight. (I don't believe the manager threw drinks and spit at them, I think they embellished details to justify their actions.) The TB crew, under attack with punches and chairs thrown, were understandably scared and grabbed the only available weapons to protect themselves. I agree hot oil is fucked up, but remember the TB crew were caught off guard, no doubt extremely frightened, and were defending themselves in the heat of the moment. They were not the aggressors.

And after the first brawl, Alexander and her cousin actually went BACK to the Taco Bell after closing and broke in (documented by two separate police reports) by shattering a window with rocks, while reportedly threatening to kill the employees. (The threatening of lives may or may not have happened, but if she's cray enough to crash through windows to get at employees, it's easy to believe she threatened them.)

I'm also anxiously awaiting the release of the video. :popcorn: I would think the police have had plenty of time to review it, and yet still no arrests on either side yet. Hell, maybe there will be arrests on both sides, could that be possible?

Alexander says she and the cousin returned to the restaurant about 45 minutes later to wait on the police and that is when they got into another altercation with the employees and grease was thrown on her.

I love how she says they went back to TB and were simply awaiting police when they were attacked by hot oil wielding employees. She left out the tiny detail about them breaking into the closed TB by throwing rocks at windows until one broke and (reportedly) threatening their lives. :rolleyes:

@Kittyskyfish Cracking up at "catapulting a cow." :hilarious:

http://cw39.com/2016/06/08/teens-cl...on-them-during-fight-at-sw-houston-taco-bell/

Probably couldn't have been much wilder if they'd been catapulting a cow. LOL:cow:

As for @Snoods analysis of the evidence, I agree 100% that's how it happened. That video is gonna go viral on the DD.
:fish:

Could the employee have been there by themselves after closing, and when the 3 people broke in, the employee panicked and threw oil on them in self defense after they hopped over the counter to assault them?

and she tossed a bottle outside the window because it was raining.

I don't get it. Do they routinely litter whenever its raining? Seriously what does the weather have to do with throwing trash out the window???? What the fuck???

I'm sure every single person involved is a rotten piece of trash. They should all be locked up and taco bells nation wide should be burn to the ground.

Could the employee have been there by themselves after closing, and when the 3 people broke in, the employee panicked and threw oil on them in self defense after they hopped over the counter to assault them?

Aw, hell no, you break in and hop over the counter it's on and you should be met with hot grease to the face or however your victim(s) decide to defend themselves. I don't care who they are or if they were there earlier or whatever, I'm not waiting around to decide what level of force I should use.

Sounds like this chick needs to learn some respect and to keep her mouth shut since it seems to keep getting her into trouble. She is the one playn the blame game.

Woman Who Claimed Taco Bell Employees Threw Hot Grease at Her Is Arrested and Charged with Criminal Mischief

I knew that crazy bitch was full of shit! I guess her dramatic news conference with her family and Quanell X (Houston's version of Al Sharpton) didn't drum up the outrage she was hoping for. She should have been charged with more than criminal mischief.
Angry they wouldn't be getting any tacos, Alexander and her three friends barged into the restaurant, police said, and one friend assaulted one of the employees. But at a news conference that Alexander held at Taco Bell with family and community activist Quanell X shortly after the incident, Alexander said that one employee threw a drink at her, another stabbed her boyfriend, and another grabbed a pitcher of hot grease and threw it at them. Alexander said she left to drive her boyfriend to the hospital.

Alexander came back four hours later, police say. Restaurant employees had locked her out — so Alexander decided to walk around the side and throw a rock through the window. Then, police say, she picked up another rock and smashed another large storefront window near the main eating area, causing nearly $1,500 in damage.

Because of all the he-said she-said, pinpointing what happened — other than that Alexander is accused of throwing rocks in the windows — hasn't exactly gotten easier. That whole stabbing part? Not in Alexander's criminal complaint. That whole Taco Bell-employees-throw-grease-at-customers part? Not part of the narrative in Alexander's complaint either — but employees admitted in their police report they poured hot grease on the customers in self-defense. There was also some talk of chair-throwing in other media reports, though it's not clear who, exactly, was doing the throwing.

The Harris County District Attorney's Office said prosecutors aren't currently pursuing any charges against the Taco Bell employees unless new information comes forward.

After the brawl, Taco Bell released a statement, saying that the incident was so traumatic for employees that management is providing them with counseling.

Alexander is out on a $1,000 bond and is due in court on Friday.

I haven't been able to find out what happened when she went to court, maybe super sleuth @thatsmallgrl can do her thang and find out the outcome. :spy:

http://www.houstonpress.com/news/wo...r-gets-charged-with-criminal-mischief-8502340

Back