• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
personally, I d think she could have been pulled over twice but am really glad the missing Snoods case has been resolved

Keep driving until you come upon a gas station or some other public area before pulling over for anyone. She may have felt safe, being pulled over so many times.
The things some people would do when no ones watching is always something to be cautious of unfortunately.

A woman in my home town did this and the cop arrested her for fleeing. She put on hazard lights slowed down and proceeded about a quarter mile to a Kohls. She even called 911 to tell them what she was doing and asked if they could notify the officer which they did. It was a huge deal because the police department had been blasting facebook with the whole if you don't feel safe put on hazard lights and go to a little location and then put out statements to support the officer. He tried to say she was defiant and verbally assaulting him but the dash cam didn't look that way as he immediately yanked her from her car and cuffed her (may have tazed her). In the end they dropped charges but it drug on for a few months. She lost her apartment and job in the meantime. I don't expect much else from our PD department. A few years ago they showed up to a call of a kid acting strange outside an apartment complex asking for help. When they showed up he started having a seizure and the police tasered him like 8 times because he wouldn't stop mowing. My only run in was when I called about my neighbor who told me her bf burned her kid to punish him. I told them what she said and where she showed me the burns were. They went over and asked if it happened and she said no. The officer came back to scold me on calling in false reports. I pointed out that her bf had climbed over the back fence while he was in the front and was hiding in another neighbors yard so I wasn't sure if he needed help. Our police are about as useful as a square tire.

This case is starting to bother me. I can't believe she hasn't been found yet.
after the first 3 days I didn't and don't think she'll be found alive if ever at all. I am looking at the co that watched her at the gas station and the gps thing I could be all melodramatic and wrong but this has the shadow cast of some other cases like it that ended up more along those lines. I keep thinking of this case: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Cara_Knott and another that happened later in So Cal

Last edited:
I knew she was dead from the get-go, I just thought she would be found fairly quickly since her family was very proactive about getting searches going.

the thing is so called marginalized people be it because of their families, jobs, unsignificant others or own actions are the ones pervs think they can pick off with no reprisal or many questions and rationalized away. They will also paint that picture on other victims to get away with well, more victimization

body was found inside car now lets see if they go the extra mile and find out whether she went off the road or was killed put back in her car and then it was sent over into the river. If you follow the link to the story read the comments. There's someone there that claims to be fro the area and feels where the car was found it would have been impossible to be an accident

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4304008/Body-missing-woman-Toni-Anderson-s-car.html
A body has been discovered inside of submerged car belonging to a Kansas woman who went missing in January after sending a text saying she had been pulled over, police said.

Police had initially denied the woman was pulled over, but have admitted she was stopped by a North Kansas City officer that night.

The 2014 Ford Focus that was pulled out of the Missouri River on Friday has been confirmed to belong to 20-year-old Toni Anderson from Wichita.
more at link

Last edited:
117wc4k.jpg

This is a nice photo of Toni and her family. Accidentally driving your car into water in the dead of the night has to be up there with one of the worst ways to die. Poor Toni.:(

Everyone please get a Resqme! I keep one on my key chain, as does the rest of my family.

A body of water was originally my second choice after scheme with her BF, but after her parent's claim that her cell phone was on until 9pm Sunday I changed my mind. Obviously her parents were wrong about the time and her BF was correct when he said her phone went off shortly after she left the gas station. I'm guessing her parent's were also incorrect by a few minutes about when her GPS was disconnected. A little bit of misinformation like that can turn a case in a lot of different directions, which it did.

Police had initially denied the woman was pulled over, but have admitted she was stopped by a North Kansas City officer that night.

The Dailymail is being a bit disingenuous with this statement. They make it sound like it was a big cover up with the police. She was pulled over at 4:30 a.m. by a North Kansas City, Missouri, police officer — a separate jurisdiction from Kansas City. Kansas City police were telling the truth when they said they didn't pull her over.

http://people.com/crime/kansas-city-college-student-cryptic-text-just-before-disappearance/
[doublepost=1489593967,1489403644][/doublepost]Toni's car was found almost filled with silt; her family was told in another week they probably wouldn't have been able to find it. She apparently was confused and drove onto an icy boat launch and slid into the river.

The window was down and her seatbelt was off, but the current was so strong she wasn't able to exit her car. Her car was found upside down.

The car was three-quarters of the way filled with silt and the family was told that the car probably would not have been found if it had taken another week to find it. Anderson's car was found behind Lincoln Navigator, the first car that was found in the river that day.

Police say that SUV is unrelated to the case and appears to have been there for some time.

Family members believe Anderson got turned around and frazzled after being pulled over by an officer and ended up in Parkville where she pulled into Platte Landing Park. There, she drove onto a boat launch that was icy and her car slid into the river.

The window of the car was down and her seatbelt was off. Despite being a good swimmer, the water and current would have made it too difficult for her to escape the vehicle.

All her belongings were found inside the car and she was fully clothed. She was not injured, outside of a bruise they think came from the GPS device in her car.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/34783435/time-nearly-ran-out-to-find-toni-andersons-car

The window of the car was down and her seatbelt was off. Despite being a good swimmer, the water and current would have made it too difficult for her to escape the vehicle.

So this right here screams murder ... she had an out ... she wasn't to impaired to text, she
wouldn't be too impaired to to get out of a car when she already had her seat belt off and the window was open if she was alive !!!! She was talking to an officer ...her window was down and at some point the officer asked her to step out of the vehicle so she did ... that is why her seat belt was off. I would be my dog this isn't any kind of accident.

So this right here screams murder ... she had an out ... she wasn't to impaired to text, she
wouldn't be too impaired to to get out of a car when she already had her seat belt off and the window was open if she was alive !!!! She was talking to an officer ...her window was down and at some point the officer asked her to step out of the vehicle so she did ... that is why her seat belt was off. I would be my dog this isn't any kind of accident.

Maybe, but when you hear hoofbeats, look for horses, not zebras. I 100% believe this was an accident. Her car flipped upside down, she was probably pretty disoriented. At any rate, her autopsy will determine if she drowned or died by some other means.

I bet she immediately put her seatbelt back on after she left the cop, wouldn't you?

Last edited:
I bet she immediately put her seatbelt back on after she left the cop, wouldn't you?

I wouldn't have taken it off unless I was instructed by the officer to get out of the car.
I also wouldn't have been disoriented after a traffic stop ... the police are in the vicinity ...
who pulls way from a traffic stop recklessly ? ... nobody that's who not unless you want another stop and for the officer to write it down ... stopped twice in less than thirty seconds ... you drive extra careful.

I wouldn't have taken it off unless I was instructed by the officer to get out of the car.
I also wouldn't have been disoriented after a traffic stop ... the police are in the vicinity ...
who pulls way from a traffic stop recklessly ? ... nobody that's who not unless you want another stop and for the officer to write it down ... stopped twice in less than thirty seconds ... you drive extra careful.

She wasn't pulled over twice in thirty seconds, she was only pulled over once. As far as I know she didn't pull away recklessly, her parents are who said she may have been confused. I think her parents would be leading the charge if they thought something nefarious happened, and they seem to be resigned to the fact that she died by accident. I'm sure they know more than we do about what happened.

Plus, she was a known drug user and could have disoriented because of that. I would be willing to bet drugs show up in her toxicology report. Not slamming her because of that, I've done my share of drugs when I was younger.

She wasn't pulled over twice in thirty seconds,

I realise that ... but I can see an officer wondering wTF ... if she had driven away from a traffic stop recklessly and stopping her again. This is why I don't believe she was driving erratically and crashing her car ... she wasn't impaired or the officer wouldn't have let her drive away at all recklessly or otherwise. I think this is foul play.

I realise that ... but I can see an officer wondering wTF ... if she had driven away from a traffic stop recklessly and stopping her again. This is why I don't believe she was driving erratically and crashing her car ... she wasn't impaired or the officer wouldn't have let her drive away at all recklessly or otherwise. I think this is foul play.

Let's just agree to disagree!

It was an accident; it had nothing to do with the police. There's an article linked in here that points out that they had surveillance footage of her from the gas bar .... after she had been pulled over and warned and after the police departed the area.

"Family members believe Anderson got turned around and frazzled after being pulled over by an officer.."
First it was sex traffickers, and now the police got her frazzled.
Maybe the poor dead girl just wasn't a good driver.

. I fail to see how "she was fucked up and passed out" answers the questions considering her very recent contact with LE.

She could have pulled into the park and shot up some bad fentanyl mixed heroin. Maybe she didn't notice until it was too late and her car was already in drive and she couldn't put it in park? Maybe the park has paved roads and it was pitch black and she got confused because she was super high? I think if foul play was suspected the police would surely be looking into it further.

Back