• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/men-who-buried-dog-alive-12639642
[....]
The small, terrier dog - which the RSPCA have revealed is named ‘Scamp’ - was found by walkers at Kirkleatham Woods in Redcar in October.

Richard Finch, 60, of Geneva Drive, Redcar , and Michael Heathcock, 59, Ontario Crescent, Redcar, admitted charges relating to the dog’s death, brought by the RSPCA, at Teesside Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday.

Heathcock has pleaded guilty to driving a nail into Scamp’s skull as well as failing to provide veterinary care and attention to the dog.
finch-heathcock.jpg

[....]
It was thought the number of blows used to killed the dog using the hammer and nail was about six.

The two men both told police the dog was blind, deaf and his back legs “had gone” and they felt it was “the right thing” to do.
[....]
Mr Ellwood said: “They decided to take the dog to Kirkleatham Woods and took a claw hammer and nail.

“They agreed Mr Heathcock would drive a nail into the dog’s skull.”

The court was told Heathcock, who had owned the dog for 16 years, killed his pet while Finch kept watch.

Heathcock told officers the dog was incontinent and his house “had started to smell” and “something had to be done”.

He believed he had killed the dog before burying it, the court heard.
[....]
Their intention was not to cause Scamp unnecessary suffering, it was claimed.

Heathcock, who walks with the aid of a stick, and Finch, have been told by the magistrates they require a report from the probation service.

The case has been adjourned until March 1. Both were granted unconditional bail.

:mad: It appears both you scumbags are pretty old.
I "feel it's the right thing to do" to smash your fucking faces in :punch::rage: and (one of the only times I wish I had a penis) whip my dick out and piss in the gaping holes in ur faces :devil:

I live in the country. It's not unknown for people to euthanize their pets themselves when it's no longer possible to deny that time has come.

Hammering nails into their heads is not one of the usual methods.

Yeah, it's usually a quick bullet to the head which I have no problem with. In this case, just using the hammer by itself would've have been more humane. Driving a nail in is just sick, imho.

Poor dog. That was an unusual way to be treated by someone that kept him alive for 16 years...

Latest posts

Back