• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The morality police at various hosting sites, such as youtube, have run amuck.

http://www.wfaa.com/life/park-giraffe-stream-taken-off-youtube-for-nudity-sexual-content/413346285
Millions of people from around the world were watching a live feed of a giraffe preparing the give birth at the Animal Adventure Park in New York.

April is 15 years old. The calf will weigh around 150 pounds and be about 6' tall at birth.

Thursday morning, the YouTube stream abruptly stopped.
giraffe%20watch%202%20_OP_2_CP__1487850177234_8655691_ver1.0.jpg

Animal Adventure Park posted on its Facebook page:
We will be FACEBOOK LIVE from the Giraffe Barn at 8:00 AM EST to address the removal of our Giraffe Cam from YouTube.

Upset Youtube has suspended the LIVE FEED for nudity & sexual content? LET THEM KNOW
You can thank Animal Rights Extremists for this issue.
[....]

Nature ...
A wonderful gift of life ... and (sadly to say) by an animal that probably has more maternal instinct to love it's baby <3<3<3more then 80% of the putrid humans we see on this site everyday :shifty:

IT is about the most offensive and disgusting thing that could be put on cam. That said, censorship disgusts me, so i oppose this on the principle of it.

Fuck youtube.

Back