• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
i used to ride my bike across a bridge like that to get to soccer practice.

Rest in peace girls ...

Too die in the place you love ... awful and beautiful all at the same time ... <3

I'm with you that this is awful, I can't even imagine those parent's grief, I don't know how they survive this sort of thing.
But I'm not seeing the "beautiful" in this. The girl's were, but dying in a place they loved? That's not beautiful, it's...that they "died" isn't completely accurate. Unless they killed each other (and come on, no way) then they didn't just die ,they were murdered. I can think of a bunch of words to describe that, but beautiful isn't one of them.
Very likely one had to see the other being abused and killed. Imagine the fear!
Sickening, wrong. Senseless, tragic...probably dozens of relevant words.
Beautiful? I'm not seeing it.
[doublepost=1487577823,1487576842][/doublepost]Sounds like their search is over... I agree: that looks like the same man as in the photos.
So many questions though. Wonder How he lured them off their path (if he did) and wonder why nobody heard a scream or anything? Best friends, one wouldn't leave the other even if she could've.
This is just incredibly sad. For those of us with kids (and without), you know those parents are blaming themselves. They just awoke to find themselves in their own nightmare. God help them.

Is it wrong that I'm glad that this is not a suicide pact?
I know what you mean. Kids this age are so easily influenced that stories that have happened lately with all the live-streamed suicides are creating a horrific "fad." We've seen stories on this site about absurdly young children purposely and without doubt killing themselves, and it's most likely due to the absolute lack of understanding of death and lack of perspective of their problems. Adults always are flummoxed about that lack of perspective, but that's because we forget that we've formed a different perspective after a few more years of experience. To children, it's sometimes literally their entire lives spent in bad circumstances and they have no actual way to understand how very small their lifespan is compared to the rest of their lives. An adult is capable of seeing what a 10-year span is, but to a 10-year-old, it's literally a lifetime.

So, no, I don't think that it's wrong to think of this and I think that with the way kids are influenced and the recent suicides of youth, it's a reasonable question. I thought this was a consideration as well when I first saw this story, which at that point was just breaking and they'd found the bodies.

This reminds me of Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins.

I thought of them too. I hadn't realized their murders are still unsolved.

Is it wrong that I'm glad that this is not a suicide pact?

No it's not, the suicide trend seems to be in perverse vogue with our youth these days.

“Libby had the presence of mind to turn on her video camera,” Indiana State Police spokesman Capt. David Bursten said during the press conference in Delphi. “There’s no doubt in our minds that that young lady is a hero.”

Libby is a hero, I doubt I would have had the presence of mind to turn on my camera if faced with a dangerous situation like she was. They knew they were in big trouble.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...spect-murders-indiana-teens-article-1.2979403

@kellythebartender ... thanks for the link to facebook.

Wow his wife had cancer ... i don't feel sorry for her because God is funny like that.
Good thing God also let her live through it ... now she knows she has the strength to do the right thing ... like make a call to the police about her husband who happens to murders little girls.
Like if I'm wrong I swear to God I'll fucking apologize but from here that cancer looks earned.

Last edited:

Wow his wife had cancer ... i don't feel sorry for her because God is funny like that.
Good thing God also let her live through it ... now she knows she has the strength to do the right thing ... like make a call to the police about her husband who happens to murders little girls.
Like if I'm wrong I swear to God I'll fucking apologize bet from here that cancer looks earned.

I am actually starting to second guess my suspicion. Apparently he was all cleared after the search and I have read since that he and his family have been harassed since because his striking similarity in appearance to the suspect photo released.
This case has me crazy and not knowing what to think. Even with little Liberty recordings they have still been unable to catch this guy. My hunch is he has to be some type of drifter that doesn't have a cell phone because anyone with one would know or atleast assume that a teenage girl has one and the fact that he left it behind makes me think that he is not a type to have a cell phone. I could be wrong but that makes me think that.

Even with little Liberty recordings they have still been unable to catch this guy.

And my hunch is Cops never give everything away and no arrests might be a ruse.
Just because they didn't find any evidence in the house doesn't mean he didn't do it.
[doublepost=1487819294,1487819164][/doublepost]
y hunch is he has to be some type of drifter that doesn't have a cell phone because anyone with one would know or atleast assume that a teenage girl has one and the fact that he left it behind makes me think that he is not a type to have a cell phone.

That sounds ridiculous ... yeah it does. The lies people tell themselves to save themselves from the truth astounds me every fucking day!

This case has me crazy and not knowing what to think. Even with little Liberty recordings they have still been unable to catch this guy. My hunch is he has to be some type of drifter that doesn't have a cell phone because anyone with one would know or atleast assume that a teenage girl has one and the fact that he left it behind makes me think that he is not a type to have a cell phone. I could be wrong but that makes me think that.
there is no doubt in my mind he probably knows the basics of a cell phone but might not have realized how easy nowadays it is for kids to use them. Do I care? no, I'm glad what little was recorded he didn't know about as I would help him dig his grave with a fork in this case. I think the individual responsible deserves to be carved alive bit by bit. As we aren't there we cant offer any more help than maybe ideas and support to the people on the ground trying to bring justice for these poor girls that should have been able to have fun in an area they enjoyed. His family says he has been cleared? I haven't heard any site that confirms that or that he has even been found. No drifter would have heard about that area from what I have read unless they had spent some time around locals which I think at this point in time would have racked their brains over any new faces or people in the area. What is a tragedy and you see it often here is family members, friends and hook ups of individuals will lament and scream to high heaven of their innocence or when that doesn't work of excuses and reasonings. If you do know of any loca; articles or chat boxes and messages on this case please share, would love to hear them.

atleast assume that a teenage girl has one and the fact that he left it behind makes me think that

Maybe she threw it ... fuck ... maybe he did and the police found it during their search of the area. Its not impossible when you consider that she was able to photograph the man and get a video recording of his voice. She might have also been able to ditch the phone. or it might have been taken away from her and thrown away by the perpetrator.
[doublepost=1487820178,1487819874][/doublepost]
What is a tragedy and you see it often here is family members, friends and hook ups of individuals will lament and scream to high heaven of their innocence or when that doesn't work of excuses and reasonings.

Love you for this ... because its true.
[doublepost=1487820471][/doublepost]
Even with little Liberty recordings they have still been unable to catch this guy.

Correction ... even with Libby's recording they haven't been able to catch the guy due to an absence of people with courage. Libby is dead ... its not her responsibility to catch to this guy.

...What is a tragedy and you see it often here is family members, friends and hook ups of individuals will lament and scream to high heaven of their innocence or when that doesn't work of excuses and reasonings. If you do know of any loca; articles or chat boxes and messages on this case please share, would love to hear them.
“Well, unfortunately we served a warrant earlier in the week and those folks at the residence where the warrant was served, we verified that they are not suspects at this time,” said Slocum. “But unfortunately, they have been harassed online and through social media.”
http://wlfi.com/2017/02/21/authorit...vestigation-rumors-prep-for-press-conference/
[doublepost=1487820836,1487820566][/doublepost]There has also been a ton of information (some with credible new sources others just theories) on this Facebook group page. They seem to have covered just about everything so far and some family members of the girls have also posted in this group if anyone is interested.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1213421292107619/

“Well, unfortunately we served a warrant earlier in the week and those folks at the residence where the warrant was served, we verified that they are not suspects at this time,” said Slocum.

Not suspects at this time means its fluid and will change when some one decides they do not want to sleep next to a murderer every night for the rest of their lives.

eab1ce23f5d3fe034a97753a664e6671.gif

And just something to share with other parents or people who may be interested. Samsung phones most models S5 and up have a safety feature. While it won't prevent things like this it is a good to know kind of thing. In the settings under safety and security there is an option to send SOS message. When it is turned on and set up, you hit the power button 3 times in a row and it will send a security alert to whoever you have set as your emergency contact. The alert sends a photo taken with the front camera, back camera, records a sound clip and sends your GPS location. I have this set on my daughters phone. Although she is rarely out of my sight she has used it before and it really is a great feature. Just wanted to share that info.
[doublepost=1487821784,1487821422][/doublepost]
thanks none of that would pull up for me or any updates when I did a search repeatedly

Here is the desktop version maybe that one would work.
http://wlfi.com/2017/02/21/authorit...vestigation-rumors-prep-for-press-conference/
And this is a screenshot of the group if you search it on FB you should be able to find it using the name.

Last edited:
I knew that pic was from their camera - I could sense it. Fack. And, now I'm thinking those pics are actually stills taken from the video and that's how they know dude IS the suspect. I'm also now thinking that she left the video running and, most probably, the video recorded their killings - at least orally & acoustically if not visually too. These girls must have been terrified.

That pic with the one girl walking on the bridge ... zoom in on that one. Is it just me or am I seeing a white jeep or truck parked at the far end of the bridge? If so, does this vehicle belong to suspect or has this witness reported in?

As well, in the one pic of the suspect, is the photo cropped? On the right hand side of the photo, is that the jacket of a second person peeking out from the edge of the pic? If so, perhaps why they are saying there may be more than one suspect and could also explain the "we are with holding important information for investigative purposes" and also the comment that the voice saying "down the hill" may or may not be the man pictured.

Can't edit my last post, but the more I look at the pic of the girl on the bridge, the more I think that what I see as a white jeep at the far end of it may be just an optical illusion created by the light shinning off the wood of the bridge and the rails/edges running along the sides of the bridge.

And it is the left hand side of the suspect photo that I think I see a jacket of a possible 2nd pers in, not the right hand side in my post above.

Last edited:
And just something to share with other parents or people who may be interested. Samsung phones most models S5 and up have a safety feature. While it won't prevent things like this it is a good to know kind of thing. In the settings under safety and security there is an option to send SOS message. When it is turned on and set up, you hit the power button 3 times in a row and it will send a security alert to whoever you have set as your emergency contact. The alert sends a photo taken with the front camera, back camera, records a sound clip and sends your GPS location. I have this set on my daughters phone. Although she is rarely out of my sight she has used it before and it really is a great feature. Just wanted to share that info.
[doublepost=1487821784,1487821422][/doublepost]

Here is the desktop version maybe that one would work.
This is excellent and something that should be on every phone!
no, all your info pulled up fine when you posted and I clicked it was me looking for any new updates before you posted these that pulled up nothing past what I had put before then.

Like if I'm wrong I swear to God I'll fucking apologize but from here that cancer looks earned.
There is no great and powetful god.
If there was, god would have struck that man down the second an evil thought intered his head.

About the wifes cancer... so far, there has been nothing posted in the media that she has done anything wrong. She might also be a victim.
Just to clear up this whole karma/cancer idea, my stepmom just recently had breast cancer, a double mastectomy topped off with 12 very aggressive chemotherapy treatments. She is a wonderful person. So that fucks off the karma theory.

I can't stop watching clips of the cops working on this.

I hope this guy doesn't blow his brains out before they make an arrest.

If he does he dies innocent.
[doublepost=1487830045,1487829860][/doublepost]@Keepalowprofile ... The gifts we get are not always obvious ... Thats why it's a mystery until it isn't you know! <3
[doublepost=1487830291][/doublepost]Sorry about your mom. My best friend went through cancer a year and a half ago. It was scary ... She is a nicer person now .... I wasn't the first person who told her that either ... But I did whole heartedly agree with it ... Like right to her face you know , while she was sitting on my couch ... Because best friends.

I think Jim Maxwell is definitely a suspect, I have browsed the families FB pages and his daughter Alyx Guadromma spelling?? was married this past Nov 2016, yet she posted a wedding pic of her and her father yesterday! Why..because they were being harassed or? Also, I noticed in most if not all the photos of him he has a hand or hands in his pockets. LE did collect evidence from the home perhaps the results are not back yet. LE did not charge anyone at this time so of course, they would not name anyone a suspect YET. JMO.

I think LE knows who the Suspect is, they barely threw the public "a bone" with the poor audio and image. They are just waiting for the person who knows more about the situ to come forward, ie spouse, other family members, friend etc. Kind of a passive aggressive approach.

I think Jim Maxwell is definitely a suspect, I have browsed the families FB pages and his daughter Alyx Guadromma spelling?? was married this past Nov 2016, yet she posted a wedding pic of her and her father yesterday! Why..because they were being harassed or? Also, I noticed in most if not all the photos of him he has a hand or hands in his pockets. LE did collect evidence from the home perhaps the results are not back yet. LE did not charge anyone at this time so of course, they would not name anyone a suspect YET. JMO.

I think LE knows who the Suspect is, they barely threw the public "a bone" with the poor audio and image. They are just waiting for the person who knows more about the situ to come forward, ie spouse, other family members, friend etc. Kind of a passive aggressive approach.
Thank you for posting with us.
(Its about time! You've been here since 08)

I'm with you that this is awful, I can't even imagine those parent's grief, I don't know how they survive this sort of thing.
But I'm not seeing the "beautiful" in this. The girl's were, but dying in a place they loved? That's not beautiful, it's...that they "died" isn't completely accurate. Unless they killed each other (and come on, no way) then they didn't just die ,they were murdered. I can think of a bunch of words to describe that, but beautiful isn't one of them.
Very likely one had to see the other being abused and killed. Imagine the fear!
Sickening, wrong. Senseless, tragic...probably dozens of relevant words.
Beautiful? I'm not seeing it

I have to agree with you here.. no beauty in it at all.
When I was a kid, one of my childhood friends was brutally murdered by a creek, in a park that we went to all the time. It was the spot all of us kids hung out at... was full of great memories and past time fun. Until the day Jakeob was murdered. Then it was never the same...
Never will be the same again. All of our memories of happy times are no more. It just became the spot Jakeob's life was brutally snatched away, where Jakeob died, and became somewhere that would never be a happy or beautiful place again. In the blink of an eye, all beauty was lost.

This is excellent and something that should be on every phone!
no, all your info pulled up fine when you posted and I clicked it was me looking for any new updates before you posted these that pulled up nothing past what I had put before then.
Actually had that feature set up but had to turn it off because I kept sending my husband sos messages and photos from my pocket or purse.

Actually had that feature set up but had to turn it off because I kept sending my husband sos messages and photos from my pocket or purse.
I usually get one accidental alert every other month followed by a paniced phone call that says "everything was fine that was an accident". I always laugh at the sound clip, mostly kids rustling around the hallways of the school.
For the most part she seems to have gotten the hang of it but for me I constantly set it off

Until the day Jakeob was murdered.

Did they find jakeob's murderer ?
[doublepost=1487858889,1487856102][/doublepost]http://fox59.com/2017/02/22/delphi-...000-tips-in-abby-libbys-murder-investigation/

Law enforcement is being flooded with tips ... from all over the place ... but mostly the tips are coming from Delphi ... so this guy is probably local like the cops first imagined, familiar with the area.

Did anyone notice during the police press conference that officers while requesting information from the public appeared to be speaking to someone specific ... a family member ... or a wife.
I mention it because the more we learn about serial killers the more we become aware that these people hide in plain sight, have families, have children. It looks like they are drawing on their experience in working with other spouses of serial killers, as a tool too otherwise compel them to come forward.

Wives of serial killers are unique ... some times their husbands suffer from impotence something green rivers killers wife tolerated in the face of what was otherwise a harmonious relationship.
Others have sadistic husbands who enjoy Sadism and are happy when their husbands go trolling for other victims, are happy some one else is fulfilling their husbands needs.

Back