• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://journalstar.com/news/local/9...cle_e4a198e9-0b2b-5a5d-b4d3-a4956021d104.html
[....]
Lancaster County District Judge Robert Otte sentenced Nathaniel Atkinson, 26, Thursday to three years in prison, plus 2½ years of post-release supervision and revoked his license for two years.
[....]
Atkinson pleaded no contest to operating a motor vehicle to avoid arrest and attempted delivery of a controlled substance for what started with a text to a narcotics officer June 1 that read, "Do u mess with adrerall (sic)?"

Through a series of texts, a meeting was set up to sell 47 pills for $80, according to police.

They said when Atkinson went to the meeting spot near 11th Street and Cornhusker Highway, he denied any drug activity when police contacted him but then texted the "buyer" to say he hid the drugs in the trunk.

Police called the number that had been texting the officer and the phone in the driver's seat -- where Atkinson had been -- rang. They found 47 Adderall pills in a container in the trunk.
[....]
out of jail on bond, Atkinson fled from police after they tried to track down a suspect seen stealing from parked cars, according to court records.
58ab5b68483f4.image.jpg

:mad::punch::rage::mad:
It is stupid fucks like this, (that take someone's (possibly their own) rx and sell it) that give Adderall a bad name. While I do believe that it is over prescribed in many cases, it can be a lifesaver for those who truly need it. A legit game changer in life...

People like this fucktarded piece of shit, are the reasons people who truly need Adderall get side eyed... Fucking asshole.
...I'm just glad he was a stupid enough asshole to practally bust himself.

:mad::punch::rage::mad:
It is stupid fucks like this, (that take someone's (possibly their own) rx and sell it) that give Adderall a bad name. While I do believe that it is over prescribed in many cases, it can be a lifesaver for those who truly need it. A legit game changer in life...

People like this fucktarded piece of shit, are the reasons people who truly need Adderall get side eyed... Fucking asshole.
...I'm just glad he was a stupid enough asshole to practally bust himself.

Yeah. Some people want to act like a manic nut just to lose weight... it's called a treadmill!

?? Adderall doesn't keep me from being fat!

Lol because you need it and aren't abusing it! Lol wait a second... It is an amphetamine, correct?
[doublepost=1487964729,1487964641][/doublepost]It will make you wired... and unable to eat. Its like a cocaine diet...
[doublepost=1487964885][/doublepost]Me though? Lol i suppose it could just calm me down lol... Drugs have dif effects on dif people... it is all about different chemical balances in the brain...

Latest posts

Back