• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

biteme

The Rev, Molon labe
Media has become a real joke, no more, no less

COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) -- Swedish police on Tuesday were investigating a riot that broke out overnight in a predominantly immigrant suburb in Stockholm after officers arrested a suspect on drug charges.

The clashes started late Monday when a police car arrested a suspect and people started throwing stones at them in Rinkeby, north of Stockholm. Unidentified people, including some wearing masks, also set cars on fire and looted shops.

One officer was slightly injured when a rock hit his arm and one person was arrested for throwing rocks, police spokesman Lars Bystrom said Tuesday. Some civilians who tried to stop the looters were also assaulted, he added.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-02-21-04-33-36

‘TRUMP WAS RIGHT’: MIGRANTS RIOT, LOOT, FIGHT WITH POLICE AND SET CARS ON FIRE IN SWEDEN
While the media was dismissing Trump, riots were breaking out in the immigrant suburb of Rinkeby in Stockholm

Trump wasn't right. He claimed there was some terrible incident last Friday night. It was a fucking lie. Your use of selective logic to justify his incredible divisive lies is absolutely astounding.

A riot happening LAST NIGHT does not make Trump right.

I feel like I'm living in the Twilight Zone with all this nonsensical attempt at logic and reasoning going on.

Trump wasn't right. He claimed there was some terrible incident last Friday night. It was a fucking lie. Your use of selective logic to justify his incredible divisive lies is absolutely astounding.

I feel like I'm living in the Twilight Zone with all this nonsensical attempt at logic and reasoning going on.
I love you more than words can say @BostonBurns but his first month in office has been good and not seen sice FDR. I know there's bad always is but remember the good ♡ #solidarity

Throwing rocks ... like in the middle east except America.
This was in Sweden.
[doublepost=1487688926,1487688814][/doublepost]

Next thing you know... there will be a new thread about trumpster having ESP.
:hilarious:

I love you more than words can say @BostonBurns but his first month in office has been good and not seen sice FDR. I know there's bad always is but remember the good ♡ #solidarity
Funny you mention the first month my Dear, let me remind you of the broken promises.
:D

1. 1. He called Hillary Clinton a crook.
    You bought it.
    Then he paid $25 million to settle a fraud lawsuit.

2. He said he’d release his tax returns, eventually....
    You bought it.
    He hasn’t, and says he never will.

3. He said he’d divest himself from his financial empire, to avoid any conflicts of interest.
    You bought it.
    He is still heavily involved in his businesses, manipulates the stock market on a daily basis, and has more conflicts of interest than can even be counted.

4. He said Clinton was in the pockets of Goldman Sachs, and would do whatever they said.
    You bought it.
    He then proceeded to put half a dozen Goldman Sachs executives in positions of power in his administration.

5. He said he’d surround himself with all the best and smartest people.
    You bought it.
    He nominated theocratic loon Mike Pence for Vice President. A white supremacist named Steve Bannon is his most trusted confidant. Dr. Ben Carson, the world’s greatest idiot savant brain surgeon, is in charge of HUD. Russian quisling Rex Tillerson is Secretary of State.

6. He said he’d be his own man, beholden to no one.
    You bought it.
    He then appointed Betsy DeVos as Secretary of Education, whose only “qualifications” were the massive amounts of cash she donated to his campaign.

7. He said he would “drain the swamp” of Washington insiders.
    You bought it.
    He then admitted that was just a corny slogan he said to fire up the rubes during the rallies, and that he didn’t mean it.

8. He said he knew more about strategy and terrorism than the Generals did.
    You bought it.
    He promptly gave the green light to a disastrous raid in Yemen- even though all his Generals said it would be a terrible idea. This raid resulted in the deaths of a Navy SEAL, an 8-year old American girl, and numerous civilians. The actual target of the raid escaped, and no useful intel was gained.

9. He said Hillary Clinton couldn’t be counted on in times of crisis.
    You bought it.
    He didn’t even bother overseeing that raid in Yemen; and instead spent the time hate-tweeting the New York Times, and sleeping.

10. He called CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times “fake news” and said they were his enemy.
    You bought it.
    He now gets all his information from Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, and InfoWars.

11. He called Barack Obama “the vacationer-in-Chief” and accused him of playing more rounds of golf than Tiger Woods. He promised to never be the kind of president who took cushy vacations on the taxpayer’s dime, not when there was so much important work to be done.
    You bought it.
    He took his first vacation after 11 days in office.
    On the taxpayer’s dime.
    And went golfing.

And that’s just the first month.

This was in Sweden.

Okay ... you're right. It was Sweden today ... in the spring and the summer it will be rocks flying through the air in America, like in the middle east but different. I say spring and summer because that would be the perfect time for trump to get his travel ban re-seen and approved by the courts ... right now its too cold for that shit. The summer climate would be more ideal, from here anyway.

Next thing you know... there will be a new thread about trumpster having ESP.

Better than Americans who have think that Hilary is their president. Seriously?

Consumer confidence hits highest level since 2001
https://www.google.com/amp/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/5FD35404-CC42-11E6-838A-BFE6BAB510E5

Trump trade lifts stocks to more records as S&P reaches $20 trillion in market cap
https://www.google.com/amp/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/02/13/us-markets.html

US Economic Confidence Inches Up to New High
http://www.gallup.com/poll/200126/economic-confidence-inches-new-high.aspx

U.S. Economic Confidence Highest in Nine Years

Better than Americans who have think that Hilary is their president. Seriously?
Satire.

Like all the other fantasy based websites. Like the my little pony people and the aname. Satire.

Thats why i said non news.

Why were they throwing rocks in Sweden.
I would think snowballs were the projectile of choice.
OMG, is there no snow there?
Global warming is a bitch.

The original post was actually about the media's agenda and lack of investigative reporting
I agree that this is occurring.

But everyone is free to view and respond as they will, it's fortunately still a free country
Yes, and I am free to respond that I see too much repetition in all the political commentary on DD. It's not the articles themselves, it's the comments that are the same thing over and over.

Funny you mention the first month my Dear, let me remind you of the broken promises.

You bought it.

You bought it.

3. He said he’d divest himself from his financial empire, to avoid any conflicts of interest.
    You bought it.
    He is still heavily involved in his businesses, manipulates the stock market on a daily basis, and has more conflicts of interest than can even be counted.

4. He said Clinton was in the pockets of Goldman Sachs, and would do whatever they said.
    You bought it.
    He then proceeded to put half a dozen Goldman Sachs executives in positions of power in his administration.

You bought it.
    He nominated theocratic loon Mike Pence for Vice President. A white supremacist named Steve Bannon is his most trusted confidant. Dr. Ben Carson, the world’s greatest idiot savant brain surgeon, is in charge of HUD. Russian quisling Rex Tillerson is Secretary of State.

You bought it.
    He then appointed Betsy DeVos as Secretary of Education, whose only “qualifications” were the massive amounts of cash she donated to his campaign.

You bought it.
    He then admitted that was just a corny slogan he said to fire up the rubes during the rallies, and that he didn’t mean it.

You bought it.
    He promptly gave the green light to a disastrous raid in Yemen- even though all his Generals said it would be a terrible idea. This raid resulted in the deaths of a Navy SEAL, an 8-year old American girl, and numerous civilians. The actual target of the raid escaped, and no useful intel was gained.

You bought it.
    He didn’t even bother overseeing that raid in Yemen; and instead spent the time hate-tweeting the New York Times, and sleeping.

10. He called CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times “fake news” and said they were his enemy.
    You bought it.

11. He called Barack Obama “the vacationer-in-Chief” and accused him of playing more rounds of golf than Tiger Woods. He promised to never be the kind of president who took cushy vacations on the taxpayer’s dime, not when there was so much important work to be done.
    You bought it.
    On the taxpayer’s dime.
    And went golfing.

BOOM there it is. How anyone can defend this piece of cheeto trash and his even worse cabinet is detestable.

Last edited:
I've seen an incredible amount of name calling and moaning, tells me some people are frustrated by the other sides countinued success. Insulting everyone including family, which in the past had been off limits
It tells you all you need to know about the moaners/issues. If one side consistently needs name calling to make their point, doesn't leave much for real discussion, leaves you kind of feeling sorry for them or not:rolleyes::hilarious:

You bought it.

You bought it.

You bought it.

You bought it.

You bought it.

You bought it.

You bought it.

You bought it.

You bought it.

You bought it.

You bought it.
    On the taxpayer’s dime.
    And went golfing.

@Buffettgirl and @Fives My Charm , are you disagreeing with the list of facts? How does that work? :confused: lol!

YO! I just read this in ANOTHER thread...

I might ramble a lot... but it's all original stuff!

#StopSpammingBB
##DontBeASpammer!
###NobodyLovesGreenEggsAndSpamYo!
[doublepost=1487731426,1487731260][/doublepost]Oh and I forgot my original post due to being spammed.

ITS A TERRORIST PLOT! Drug was... ANTHRAX.

#InsideScoop

YO! I just read this in ANOTHER thread...

I might ramble a lot... but it's all original stuff!

#StopSpammingBB
##DontBeASpammer!
###NobodyLovesGreenEggsAndSpamYo!
[doublepost=1487731426,1487731260][/doublepost]Oh and I forgot my original post due to being spammed.

ITS A TERRORIST PLOT! Drug was... ANTHRAX.

#InsideScoop
It's so simple but profound, nobody has a rebuttal for it yet....except to disagree with the facts of course
[doublepost=1487732851][/doublepost]
Personally, it has a lot to do with how bitchy your tone is. I disagree with your condescending, superior with no reason to be, pissed off delivery. That's how it works. Your suppositions, with a trace of truth aren't facts. That's how it works. Act like an adult, instead of a tween and maybe we can discuss, until then, I can disagree with your nastiness all I want to. :kiss:
Was there something pissy about my list of his lies?

Great! And I seen you show enthusiastic when Obama took the Dow from 7000 to 19000!
[doublepost=1487733137,1487733053][/doublepost]
That's a really stupid attempt at a joke, right? The fucking thing is yellow it's so pissy.
It's 100 percent fact. He made every one of those statements and those are his results. Just sheer disdain for his supporters
[doublepost=1487733463][/doublepost]I will find video of him saying every one of those things, and you'll still deny it.

Still waiting on him to lock-up Hillary by the way. Would you like me to include the 60 minutes segment from after his election where he said of course he's not going to do that, the Clintons are "good people?"

It's so simple but profound, nobody has a rebuttal for it yet....except to disagree with the facts of course

Here you want me to make a confession? You gotta hug me after though. Is there a hug rating? Show me the fucking love okay!!!??? I'll take that as a hug.

Donald J. Trump is not the best president ever. He might even be showing signs of early dementia...

Oh, I almost forgot. Hug me. A warm embrace. I'm emotionally vulnerable at the moment...
[doublepost=1487733786,1487733645][/doublepost]
What's that you say? The Pussy-Grabber-in-Chief created an endeavor to benefit women?!? What will the Pussy-Grabber-in-Cheif wearers do now?

Lol I'm just teasing you, but c'mon! Why wouldn't he take care of his pussy...

I fucking LOVE Donald!

Personally, it has a lot to do with how bitchy your tone is. I disagree with your condescending, superior with no reason to be, pissed off delivery. That's how it works. Your suppositions, with a trace of truth aren't facts. That's how it works. Act like an adult, instead of a tween and maybe we can discuss, until then, I can disagree with your nastiness all I want to. :kiss:
@BostonBurns you're supposed to ♡♡♡♡ me!!!!!!!

Not sure how this turned into an obnoxious Trump thread.

Anyways, Europe is a fucking wreck and middle easteners are a big reason why. DIsgusting and shameful what's happened to so many nations there.

an 8-year old American girl,

Who is the daughter of a fanatical terrorist and therefore would have grown up to be a threat to the West. There's nothing tragic about her slaughter.

Libs pulling a Hilary, reinventing themselves:rolleyes: Seems they all want to become Trump

“Identity politics has become the coin of the realm within the Democratic base and particularly with the activists, and it is out of step with the mainstream of America, and that is why Donald Trump was able to blow a hole in it and reject that way of thinking,” said Charlie Gerow, a Republican Party strategist.

He said Mr. Trump managed to turn that on its head by winning the presidency.

“He identified that identity politics is a minority position because you can’t fuse all those parts together,” Mr. Gerow said. “He took the broadest piece, what he called ‘the silent majority’ and cobbled them together into political movement.”
http://m.washingtontimes.com/

Back