• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ed-abdulla-rezzas-south-shields-a7594016.html
Rezzas Abdulla, 33, spat in the face of a nine-month-old baby while she was in her pushchair last January.

Mother Rebecca Telford, 25, had been walking with her baby Layla-Jean in South Shields when Abdulla spat at her child and shouted “white people shouldn’t breed”.
[....]
Ms Telford was helped by a passer-by who gave her a tissue to wipe the spit of Layla-Jean’s face. She then took her doctor to the daughter for tests as a precaution.

In a victim impact statement, Ms Telford told police she was “completely disgusted and distressed that a grown man, regardless of race or religion, would spit on a defenceless baby in a completely unprovoked attack”.
[....]
“I believe he spat on her purely because we are white, I was a lone female and an easy target,” the Metro reported.

Abdulla was found through CCTV footage. He has twice before been convicted of race-hate attacks made on white women.

He was convicted of racially aggravated common assault and sentenced to eight months imprisonment suspended for 18 months. His sentence includes mental health and rehabilitation requirements.
[....]
“You have a problem, it seems to me, with white women,” Chronicle Live reported.

The judge told the court Abdulla’s deteriorating mental health had contributed to his offence. He received psychiatric treatment after the attack between July and September last year, which has been continued since his release into the community.

Well, fuck that guy. I know some pretty cool white women. The baby though, well, I bet she had spit on plenty of people in her 9 months, she probably had it coming.

Not gonna sayu the baby didn't have it comin, cuz babies are fucking awful. However the guy clearly is racist trash and it's frightening the judicial system didn't give a shit about the incident.

The man is also muslim, and as societal FACT tells us, muslim racists are FAR more likely to commit acts of violent terrorism. This guy needs to be on a watch list, if not locked up for the rest of his life outright.

Last edited:
Well, fuck that guy. I know some pretty cool white women. The baby though, well, I bet she had spit on plenty of people in her 9 months, she probably had it coming.

I'd laugh if that was said by anyone but you... fucking downright nauseating hearing you crack it though.

THE LIBERAL WAY I TELL YA! If a white person spit in an African-American/Muslim baby's face and said "Black/Muslim people shouldn't breed.." Would you have cracked that joke? Would you have?

I can tell you I wouldn't have cracked that joke in either situation...

That said, I KNOW you WOULDN'T have cracked it had it been the other way around... and that is why I laugh at Liberals that think they preach equality. I preach equality. I truly do... you wouldn't know equality if I handed you 3 beers out of a 6 pack...

I'd laugh if that was said by anyone but you... fucking downright nauseating hearing you crack it though.

THE LIBERAL WAY I TELL YA! If a white person spit in an African-American/Muslim baby's face and said "Black/Muslim people shouldn't breed.." Would you have cracked that joke? Would you have?

I can tell you I wouldn't have cracked that joke in either situation...

That said, I KNOW you WOULDN'T have cracked it had it been the other way around... and that is why I laugh at Liberals that think they preach equality. I preach equality. I truly do... you wouldn't know equality if I handed you 3 beers out of a 6 pack...

Dude you're taking this WAY too hard. I'd have made that joke regardless of race or political leanings. Babies spit on people. A lot. Why do you think I avoid babies. A lot. Thus babies are most deserving of being spit on in any random group of people. I'm being facetious.. don't go spit on anyone, but babies especially. And people with a nearly uncontrollable disgust for the body fluids of other human beings, like myself.

I2lUs1B.jpg

Dude you're taking this WAY too hard. I'd have made that joke regardless of race or political leanings.

It wouldn't have offended me if you made it for the exact reason you specified. I can assure you, she would not have had that same sense of humor if the roles were reversed. I know that for a fact.
[doublepost=1487908316,1487908056][/doublepost]Anyone that can be against Islamophobia but crack a joke like that under those circumstances? Can go fuck themselves anyway. And that is a rare time I say that without any humor.

Last edited:
maybe now people will admit that racism goes both ways. its not even reverse racism, its just fucking racism. quite ironic growing up in n sacramento in the 80s getting the shit beat out of me constantly by people claiming whites are racist... wtf did i personally do to anyone?!? ive had even other whites tell me that as a white person, I am 'always the oppressor, never the oppressed'. excuse the fuck out of me but if i am not mistaken, i have actually helped many people, oppressing no one in the process. sorry you hate yrself so much... but if i was so privileged as a white person, why didnt that privilege keep me from being destitute myself? if white privilege equals getting the shit beat out of me constantly and ending up strung out in the gutter then you can fucking have it. i think in a society where many reparations have been made to people of african american descent alone and one cannot accuse a person of color of cutting in line etc without being branded racist, we need to rethink this whole idea we have of whites being the modern culprits. but i suspect we will always be. ive heard few phrases that elicit mob mentality like 'lets beat that crackers ass!', and there is no other group of people i know of besides whites where every other race jumps in for a curb stomping. if you are white and you are in the wrong area, you can kiss yr ass goodbye. how do you think it feels to be walking down the street and encounter people who are so set on a beatdown that no matter how you respond or dont respond or look or dont look etc, you are always wrong in their eyes and know you are in physical danger? a lot like african americans must have felt in places in the south generations ago. look, i'm sorry that, for example, african americans were treated as slaves in a portion of history. but countless whites have made reparations for something that they had NOTHING TO DO WITH and were only connected to by the color of their skin for a long time now. it is the ultimate irony to accuse an entire group of people of wrongdoing based on their race. its the year 2017 anyway and guess what, everyone has pretty much enslaved everyone at some point in history by now. and i feel bad for it all and think none of it should have happened. my issue is w the hypocrisy of calling all whites racist, and the selective memory everybody has regarding history. like where are the 'native lives matter' signs? they got f'd in the a harder than anyone! i also dont approve of the fact that 'whites' have been coerced into (and gladly obliged) using such technical terms for others such as native american, african american and everything that ends with -american, when 'whites' is a term so accepted. i am not white then, i am a swedish-german-irish american. 'whites' came here from many other countries and our cultural tapestries are just as unique and varied as anyone elses. but i guess its a start to see all colors unite against 'them crackers'...

maybe now people will admit that racism goes both ways...

Paragraphs. Use them.

@alifinrox I gave you an "Awesome" on content but have to agree with @Nell as it made for a hard read.

I'm pretty liberal in my thinking but the social climate change is getting fucking ridiculous. To anyone with any grasp of history what alifinrox said is true. EVERY race of people / religion has been enslaved by another at some point in history by now. Jews were experimented on, mutilated and almost systematically annihilated by horrific measures, as well as enslaved. Hell, they are still on the KKK's list of "people we don't like very much and occasionally kill."

I was reading yesterday about a store in the UK dropping a Walking Dead shirt because it's "shocking" and "racist". Wait, what? This is the idiotic reasoning:

"The slogan is “Eeeny meenie miny moe...” It stops there, but of course we all know what the original said: 'catch a n***** by his toe.'

NO. We DON'T all know that. :mad: I learned 'catch a t**** by h** toe' (edited so I don't offend any male tigers with my hate speech.) I wasn't taught that phrase. Have I heard it? Of course I've heard it. I've heard a lot of things that shouldn't affect unrelated t-shirt sales. Did I know it was the "original"? For all I know it originally ended 'catch a Dodo by his toe' but we obviously had to change that.*

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...acist-primark-pulls-item-following-complaint/

*My insincerest apologies if I have offended any race, color, creed, mammals or waterfowl. :YOW:

It was a racially motivated hate crime and should be treated as such.
Who is to say what he would have done with a weapon handy.

Shyte stain is a coward and criminal of opportunity and will reoffend.
Sad to think that his next victim is out there right now without a clue of what could be coming.
Then of course it will be the man has a history of mental illness.

Too bad so sad, bring back dedicated mental hospitals where a guy like this can take up residency.
He will only get more violent with time.

Back