• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Snoods

Trusted Member
wptv%20duo_1477002619492_48419722_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

His cellmate is going to hold on to those ears and make that doofy soul patch a cum target.

Tayla Aleman, 13 months, Starves to Death: State Seeks the Death Penalty

Tayla Aleman was found unresponsive in April. She weighed 7 pounds at the time of her death. Her parents, Alejandro Aleman and Kristen Meyer-Aleman, are both facing charges.

"One minute she was fine and suddenly she just stopped breathing while in her arms and now she is dead." :rolleyes: That is what Meyer-Aleman told investigators the day her baby girl died.

The emergency room doctor who tried to save the child said otherwise.

According to the report, the physician said the child's condition was the worst case of starvation he has seen in his practice of medicine.

The medical examiner ruled the child died from a lack of food and water, 2 pounds less than her birth weight.

Tayla's parents face the death penalty after it was determined their child starved to death and suffered from a number of infections, including E. coli, staph and pneumonia.

The Indictment is linked below, it's long but worth the read if you can stomach it. Damn. Just damn. A few highlights (or lowlights):

The child's body was very frail and small. The skin appeared very loose and wrinkled. The vaginal and buttocks appeared very red, with sores and breakage. She had a dark bruise around her left eye.

The father didn't want police to see his dog, and if you correctly guess why, you win a head of cabbage and a number 2 pencil! The dog was in a rusted cage and appeared afraid. He was very malnourished, dirty and uncared for. The cage had not been cleaned in weeks and was filled with feces and urine which had hardened. (Poor dog! :( I'm so glad he was rescued in time. I hate people.) There was an overwhelming odor of feces and urine from inside the house. Flies, gnats and fleas were swarming the house. Feces were smeared everywhere and there was no food in the house. Kids had scabies.

Dad was screaming at the hospital staff and taking pictures of them at the nursing station. And it only gets worse.

They were quite prolific, I must add. They had ten kids. None of the kids (oldest 15) were in school.

INDICTMENT:
https://www.scribd.com/document/339423795/Loxahatchee-Baby-Death

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...-death-penalty-father/YIhr6FANwSGvxkJuIMQMrJ/
http://komonews.com/news/nation-world/er-doctor-called-toddlers-starvation-death-worst-ever

Last edited:
Wtf?
Feces smeared house and 10 kids and she has time to apply her make up?

I think the baby went on a hunger strike and committed suicide rather than live in that home.

I want them to both die a horrible death! Poor baby!!! That poor dog. Those other kids!!! Just Kill them now please get it over with

WTF THEY BOTH LOOK OVER FED!! The 2 fucks weren't starving!!! Kill them please

I read some other articles about this case which strongly indicated Dumbfuck up there was highly controlling and abusive. Not that that gives mom a pass, I hasten to add - it's rare that there is no opportunity to reach out whatsoever even if it's just dropping a note on the floor at the grocery store and hoping someone picks it up. I know women who have escaped from abusive situations by some very creative means. But it would explain why she is nicely made up and hair tidy in her mug shot. I was not allowed to not be well presented when I was with my abuser. When I had my hair cut short because I had a job that was basically incompatible with long hair, believe me I suffered for it. I was lucky, with only one young child I was able to pick up in the wee hours of the morning one day and vanish. She couldn't do that with ten. Like I say, it doesn't give her a pass but depending on the circumstances I may be able to have a little more sympathy for her than I do for most (which is absolute zero). She's at least going to jail for a good chunk of time and will be lucky to ever see her other kids again so I'm pretty sure she's done with life whether she gets the DP or not.

By the way did y'all see the case worker who removed the other nine kids got fired for child neglect and driving without a license a few months later?

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...-child-neglect-arrest/ywo3r8IXskCTdRUr1jsdUP/

I've read some of the indictment. They interviewed some of the kids, all boys, and seems most all of them have a speech impediment and couldn't be understood and at least one seemed developementally impaired. The baby was born at 8 lbs. 15 ounces and died weighing 7.32 lbs.

INFLUENZA B, E. COLI, BETA-HEMOLYTICSTREPTOCOCCUS GROUP B AND HAEMOPHILUS INFLUENZA. THERE WAS ALSO POSITIVECULTURES FOR STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS, HAEMOPHILUS INFLUENZA AND STREPTOCOCCUSVIRIDANS.

And these are all the infections she was found to have.

I can't read it all at once, I'll go back to it later.

And all of the ones who were asked if the baby looked underweight to them explained that they all started out that way but fattened up eventually. I don't think asking these kids questions will prove anything, they obviously don't know how the rest of the world lives. They all thought the reason they were totally and completely out of food was because dad had not bought any because of the emergency with the baby.

Last edited:
I read the entire indictment. All 245 pages.
Fuck both of them. She was just as involved as him. 2 of the other nine kids were sort of verbal. The others grunted and made noises instead of talking. Mom said it's because she talks fast with her Chicago accent. :rolleyes:
She claimed the baby went limp while feeding and she immediately called 911, yet she wasnt doing CPR like the dispatcher was instructing her, instead saying "she's getting cold!" :rolleyes: and upon arrival at the ER her temp was in the 80 degree range. o_O

The kids would dig thru neighbor's trash for food. Mom never came out of the house. She would lock them outside at all different times and they would be seen screaming and banging on the front door.

Mom lied and said the baby had been to a doctor, who said she was a little underweight, to just feed her some more. The baby girl has absolutely NO medical record.

When told to get in the ambulance to be with her baby, she refused and said she would wait on her husband and they would be there in a little bit.

They received $1600 a month in food stamps. They found milk, salad dressing, sour cream and an unknown rotten chunky liquid in the fridge. A frozen pizza and two frozen waffles in the freezer, along with a box of Mac and cheese and mashed potatoes along with various dirty dishes in the cabinets. Dad just ate at the local Mexican deli everyday!

There was half a can of formula and a gallon of distilled water in the bedroom.

They never paid their $1700 rent and lived the entire 10 months while the eviction went thru, not paying a damn thing. Yet he just financed a $37k dressed up and lifted "monster" truck months before the baby died.

Not shockingly, drug paraphernalia was found in the house. All but the oldest two boys were underweight and had scabies. None could write their name. Yet this bitch stayed eternally pregnant, beginning in 2001, getting knocked up about every 18 months.

You can't afford more than 2 baby bottles (one was in the sink with rotten, chunky milk in it) yet this bitch can afford makeup and he can buy fucking enchiladas at least once a day, everyday?! :cow: said she doesn't cook. When asked (by a neighbor) how the kids were fed then, the question was dodged.

:finger::finger::finger: both of these pieces of shit. Nothing short of life in prison should be this outcome. Nothing.

P.S. Any idiots who have 10 kids and name them all beginning with the letter T deserve death. Good job checking your documents to protect the kids, Florida! :banghead:

I'm kinda glad I wasn't able to finish it. I got thru about 10 pages and my grandbaby came over. I figured as soon as I read that Tyla had seen a doctor that she was lying thru her teeth about it. No doctor would think an 18mo weighing less than 8lbs is slightly underweight, they would think she was starving. I guess they were selling the FS for drug money, because they certainly weren't buying food with them.

THEY NEED TO DIE.

Is it just me or do the ones who starve babies always have double chins? Can't shove a bottle in the kids lap but you have no problem shoving a box of dick shaped popsicles in your mouth. No problem!

I can't read the indictment from the link because it requires an app that isn't compatible with my tablet. If I could I might change my opinion. If anyone has a link to a pdf version I'd be interested to see it.

I can't read the indictment from the link because it requires an app that isn't compatible with my tablet. If I could I might change my opinion. If anyone has a link to a pdf version I'd be interested to see it.

I'm headed to bed, but I'll see if I can find a PDF version for you tomorrow.

i

So I read most of the indictment last night. What a fucking shitstorm. 10 kids. All dirty, uneducated, and seemingly controlled by the father. Oh, if you didn't know, the sow had child 11. I'm sure it's name also starts with a "T". I hope these poor kids get placed with good families and never have to be with these assholes again (although I understand why they love them- they're the only parents they know; they don't know any differently). I wonder if things were ever different for the older boys, before there were so many damn kids!

Also... How abt the father and his "show truck"? Nice. I would LOVE to punch him squarely in the dick.

He has psycho eyes and she has stupid- cow eyes. Yup, that stupid soul patch is gonna be a nut duster.
[doublepost=1487456918,1487456386][/doublepost]It's so sad how kids who are abused still love their parents, no matter what. Never once have I seen one who didn't. It always hurts my heart :(

One other thing- I'd really like to know the details about the children's inability to speak... It's not like they've never heard people speak... Very interesting.

It's simply that they never spoke to them, or spoke so rarely that it didn't matter. Seems the dad is very controlling and could be that he wanted complete silence when he got home and no one talked, except him, in screams at the top of his lungs, making his speech unintelligible.

That's the only way I know that kids do not learn language unless they are hearing impaired in some way.

Think of all the feral children who didn't/couldn't speak in any known language, and most never learned to speak after they were found because the period in your life when you can learn had passed.

It's simply that they never spoke to them, or spoke so rarely that it didn't matter. Seems the dad is very controlling and could be that he wanted complete silence when he got home and no one talked, except him, in screams at the top of his lungs, making his speech unintelligible.

That's the only way I know that kids do not learn language unless they are hearing impaired in some way.

Think of all the feral children who didn't/couldn't speak in any known language, and most never learned to speak after they were found because the period in your life when you can learn had passed.
My mind kept coming back to this, too. The fact that all but the oldest boy exhibited speech which was unintelligible.... ain't right. o_O

Reports detail girl's one year of life and missed opportunities by DCF
DCF makes policy changes to protect other children

LOXAHATCHEE, Fla. - A report made public this week shows Florida’s Department of Children and Families “missed opportunities” to intervene and protect a child who ended up dying.

DCF Secretary Mike Carroll called Tayla Aleman’s death “senseless and avoidable.”

Tayla was a little more than 1-year-old when she died on April 1, 2016 at her home in Loxahatchee. Authorities have since arrested her parents Kristen Meyer and Alejandro Aleman after a grand jury indicted them on first degree murder and other charges.

Records show an investigator visited the Aleman home three times in the months prior to Tayla's death. The parents lived there with their ten children.

The just released report shows the investigator assigned to the case did not follow established protocols. “The documentation had many gaps in activity and lacked reconciliation of misleading or potentially false information presented by the family,” it reads.

Investigators noted many of the Aleman children, the oldest of which is 14, had speech delays. None went to school, at one point.

The report criticizes how the investigator handled the case, saying "information gathered was not reconciled or, if addressed, not followed up with to ensure concerns were corrected."

Neighbors aren’t surprised to find out DCF mishandled the case. They said they continued to see the parents neglect their children even after visits by DCF.

Records show Tayla weighed less seven pounds when she died. She weighed 9 pounds when she was born.

As a result of this case, DCF is giving investigators and supervisors more training. And supervisors will play a bigger role "to ensure all appropriate protective actions are being taken as quickly as possible."

DCF added leaders reprimanded the field staff involved in Tayla’s case. And it reviewed other open cases by those staff members to make sure no child was left at risk.

Meyer and Aleman remain in jail, both pleaded not guilty. Their other children are in DCF custody.

“We continue to mourn the loss of this child and our thoughts are with her family. Our top priority is the safety and emotional health of her siblings as we continue to care for them as they recover from this family tragedy. We’re also working with our partners in law enforcement to ensure those responsible for this senseless death are held accountable,” Carroll said in a statement.

I'm sorry Benighted, I haven't been able to find a pdf link to the indictment.

I agree Cubby. Remember "the girl in the window" Danielle? She was the same way, never learned to speak even after being adopted by a loving family.
[doublepost=1487501835,1487494040][/doublepost]
2h5jswn.jpg

You could smell the Aleman house from the end of the driveway.

Inside, feces were smeared on the living room walls, flies swarmed the kitchen trash can and moldy clothes doubled as blankets.

Ten children, two adults and two dogs called that three-bedroom 2,100-square-foot house home until the littlest Aleman, Tayla, starved to death there in early April.

Tayla at 13 months old weighed less than when she was born. She had E. coli, multiple strains of influenza, the start of pneumonia and a bacteria known to cause skin infections, the Palm Beach County Medical Examiner determined.

She was living in filth.

READ MORE: Complete coverage of Tayla Aleman’s death

State and county records detail the home’s “deplorable living conditions.” Hours after Tayla died, officials stumbled over pieces of broken glass and stepped around buildups of mold to gather Tayla’s nine siblings.

Some were asleep under piles of moldy clothes in the master bedroom. Five of the children were sharing a living-room couch as a bed, sheriff’s office records state.

The nine Aleman kids — and one more who was born after Tayla’s death — are in state custody, the Florida Department of Children and Families said.

Their parents, Alejandro Aleman and Kristen Meyer-Aleman, are in the Palm Beach County Jail facing first-degree murder, child abuse and animal cruelty charges. The State Attorney’s Office is seeking the death penalty for both parents. A judge Friday approved a mental-health evaluation for Alejanddro Aleman.

In November 2015, the last time DCF employees would see the Aleman children before Tayla died, an investigator wrote that the Loxahatchee home was clean and had beds in each of the three bedrooms.

Five or so months later, DCF employees entered a shockingly different home. They said it was too cramped and far too cluttered for the number of people living there. Sheriff’s officials who were also at the scene repeatedly noted the smell, a pungent blend of feces and urine.

The odor “overwhelmed” the home, a sheriff’s office report states.

Kids’ bedrooms

Alejandro Aleman warned deputies about two aggressive dogs that lived in the home.

The kids told sheriff’s officials that one, an American bulldog, was in their bedroom.

The dog hadn’t left its cage in at least a month, Palm Beach County Animal Care and Control officials noted. It stood terrified amid the bars coated in feces and hardened urine.

The other dog, a boxer, quietly left the home with the children that night, a sheriff’s report notes.

The carpets in the children’s two bedrooms were black, stained and wet, sheriff’s records show. They were sticky and reeked like the rest of the house.

Both rooms had beds, state records show.

Kids’ bathroom

The bathroom between the bedrooms, which sheriff’s officials assumed was used by the children, didn’t have a working toilet.

Feces and urine sat in the bowl, which hadn’t been flushed in days.

Living room

Early on April 2, five of the children were asleep on a couch in the living room, sheriff’s officials said.

Pieces of a broken television littered the room floor surrounding them.

A refrigerator was nearby, DCF records state. A half-gallon milk container held “some unknown chunky liquid” that had long passed its expiration date, sheriff’s records note. Some eggs lay nearby.

A bag of french fries had spilled in the freezer. A box of pizza appeared untouched.

The only working fridge — the one in the kitchen was newer but not plugged in — was filthy, sheriff’s records indicate.

Kitchen

Half a loaf of moldy bread, cans of soup, two boxes of mashed potatoes and some condiments were all officials could find in the kitchen cabinets.

A DCF employee commented that the children had little to eat in the home.

But flies, gnats and what appeared to be fleas had plenty, sheriff’s records state. They hovered and crawled in the garbage can filled with dog feces.

Laundry room

Moldy clothes piled so high that sheriff’s officials could barely open the laundry-room door.

The clothes were soiled and reeked of urine, a sheriff’s report states.

Clothes had been in the washer for weeks stank of mildew.

Master bedroom

Four little feet stuck out from under piles of mildew-coated clothing. Two of the Aleman kids were asleep under the mounds, sheriff’s office records show.

What appeared to be Tayla’s bed, a dirty playpen-turned-bassinet, stood next to her parents’ bed. Officials found few clothes that would fit Tayla and only one can of baby formula.

They did find several tubes of diaper-rash cream and an open bag of diapers.

Master bathroom

Like the children’s bathroom, the toilet hadn’t been flushed in days.

The bathtub was coated in dirt, a DCF employee noted.

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news...re-girl-starved-death/sSDUOJ8X9qw85bmmYu4bSK/

The just released report shows the investigator assigned to the case did not follow established protocols.

In November 2015, the last time DCF employees would see the Aleman children before Tayla died, an investigator wrote that the Loxahatchee home was clean and had beds in each of the three bedrooms.

The investigator reported a neat and tidy house only 6/7 months before Tayla died, I say BULLSHIT!

The investigator needs to be prosecuted too, maybe if they are no one else will falsify a report that is so important to the health and well being of small children.

It's the only way to stop this. Because it happens all the time, social workers falsify reports to keep from actually having to do something, or they believe the parents promises that they will get it cleaned up.

Inmates threatened the father, Alejandro, and the mother had her Snickers bar and chips stolen. :hilarious: Poor Alejandro doesn't feel safe with the guards either, because they walk by his cell and know who he is! What a pussy.

Inmates at the Palm Beach County Jail threatened to harm the man accused of starving his 13-month-old daughter to death last year, records show.

[...]

The three men Alejandro Aleman accused of threatening him denied the allegations and told jail officials they don’t interact with the 38-year-old, records show. Nevertheless, sheriff’s officials moved Aleman to a protective-custody cell Oct. 21. He was placed on “deadlock status” 24 hours a day, records state.

[...]

In December, Alejandro Aleman was moved to the West Detention Center in Belle Glade, a move that sparked multiple handwritten letters from Aleman to sheriff’s officials.

“I don’t feel safe here,” Aleman wrote. “The guards walk by and look at my picture and name and know who I am because my case is a high-profile case that’s been all over the news and newspaper all the time.”

He asked to be moved back to the county’s main jail on Gun Club Road, just south of Palm Beach International Airport.

“The guards at Gun Club were good with me,” he wrote. “I never had a problem there and had people to talk to and went outside every day, not locked up 24 hours a day like I am here.”

His requests were denied. He did, however, return to the Gun Club Road jail in late January for a court appearance in February. Jail records show Aleman remained in protective custody there Thursday.

Meyer-Aleman, 43, also is being held in the main jail. Records show she was moved to a different cell last month due to conflicts with another inmate who reportedly was stealing Meyer-Aleman’s canteen items, including a Snickers bar and a bag of chips.

Meyer-Aleman informed jail officials that the woman had threatened to hurt her if she told officials. The inmate admitted to stealing Meyer-Aleman’s chips but denied threatening her, records show.

Since they were booked into the jail Sept. 29, neither Meyer-Aleman nor Aleman has had visitors besides attorneys, jail logs show. Meyer-Aleman has received six letters since her time in jail began, all of a legal nature. She has sent eight letters, records show, including one in late December to her mother.

It does not appear Alejandro Aleman has either sent or received letters during his time in custody.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...girl-starvation-death/h9tqZbjXLccAIwuCBUmxBO/

Maybe those stolen chips and snickers bar should be sent to the kids? Because god forbid these two shit stains deserve anything like that.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...-murder-abuse-charges/gLKJnc4zoevCxcbLKuZGkO/

The first investigation was in September 2013. Their children weren’t in school, and the case was closed 10 days later.

The Aleman’s next run-in came in January 2015. Investigators again noted the children weren’t enrolled in school. But again, the case was dropped because the children didn’t appear to be abused or neglected, records show.

In May 2015, investigators met with the family in its Martin County home after reports that Aleman, 39, was never home and when he was, he was drunk. The children were left alone, neighbors told investigators, and one child was seen outside with a machete.

But the children were “free of marks and bruises,” according to a DCF report, so the case was closed.

Investigators made their last visit to the Alemans’ three-bedroom Loxahatchee home in November, when Tayla was 9 months old.

The children had speech and developmental delays, and investigators noted they were dirty. They suggested a follow-up visit.

Five days after Tayla died, state officials were back. Reports detail the appalling conditions in which the family of 12 — and their two dogs — were living.

A feces-like stench from the home reached investigators before they stepped onto the driveway, their report said. They found mildew growing on laundry and parts of a broken TV scattered in the living room where five of the children slept. Several of the children had scabies, a skin condition caused by mites. The toilet was black inside.

Animal-care officials also estimated the family’s American Bulldog hadn’t left its feces- and urine-filled cage in at least a month. Meyer-Aleman and Aleman also are facing a charge of animal cruelty.

Taking it to court

In June 2015, the family of 12 moved into Aleman’s parents’ Greenacres home and stayed much longer than expected, court records show.

The elder Alemans asked a court for protection against their son, whom they said threatened to kill them if they reported him to child-protective services about his 10 children “whom he does not support.”

The petition was dropped later that day. The Alemans moved out of the Greenacres home not long after, though jail records list the elder Alemans’ home as their son and daughter-in-law’s most recent address.

Despite previously raising concerns about the treatment of their grandchildren, Victor and Josefina Aleman firmly deny allegations that their son neglected his daughter to the point of killing her, their attorney Robert G. Lavin said Wednesday.

After reviewing the years of files on the family, DCF officials concluded Aleman had an “obvious power and control over the family.” He was uncooperative during investigations and prohibited his wife and children from speaking to investigators without his permission.

Aleman is scheduled to appear in court Friday for a motion regarding his legal representation, court records show.

Meyer-Aleman isn’t scheduled to be in court again until April 3 for a status check, according to court records.
[doublepost=1487629390,1487628900][/doublepost]The Social Worker that helped to remove the Aleman children from their home, is now arrested and charged with neglect of her own children after leaving them alone in a car

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...-child-neglect-arrest/ywo3r8IXskCTdRUr1jsdUP/

The state employee tasked with removing the nine remaining Aleman children from their home after their 13-month-old sister starved to death was arrested on child neglect charges two months later, records show.

Boynton Beach police say child protective investigator Tiffany Sicard, 27, left her two young girls in a parked car in late May while she was inside a CVS Pharmacy. She was arrested on two counts of child neglect but the State Attorney’s Office decided in late July not to pursue those charges, court records show.

The Florida Department of Children and Families placed Sicard on paid leave June 1 and fired her June 20. The Post attempted to reach Sicard multiple times, but all were unsuccessful.

Sicard began work on the Aleman children’s case in the hours after their youngest sister, Tayla, starved to death, Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office records show. The children’s parents, Kristen Meyer-Aleman and Alejandro Aleman, are facing first-degree murder and aggravated child-abuse charges for Tayla’s death. The state attorney’s office said Tuesday it is seeking the death penalty for Alejandro Aleman.

Sicard helped herd the nine remaining Aleman kids at about 2:30 a.m. April 2 — the day after their sister died — from their feces- and mold-infested Loxahatchee home into a DCF van, according to Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office reports. Sicard also helped deputies calm the older children who refused to climb into the van, afraid they wouldn’t see their parents again.

Sicard’s position with DCF required her to work with children who allegedly had been abused or neglected, DCF documents indicate. She also testified in court about such cases.

“As a result of this arrest, your credibility will be subject to questioning and is of concern,” a letter from DCF to Sicard states. When asked about the incident months later, a DCF spokeswoman told The Post Sicard’s actions were “completely unacceptable.”

Boynton police found Sicard’s two young daughters in a tan Kia on an 85-degree day while she went into the CVS Pharmacy on North Congress Avenue near its intersection with West Boynton Beach Boulevard. The windows to the unlocked car were partially rolled down, according to a police report, and the girls didn’t appear to be in distress.

Police noted that the Kia was illegally parked in a handicap space.

The younger girl, 3, was in the front seat of the Kia, and her older sister, 6, was in the back. The older girl told police their mom had gone inside to pick up the younger one’s prescription. A witness told police that was about 15 minutes ago.

Sicard ran out of the store saying the kids were OK and that she hadn’t been gone long, a police report said.

Police asked for identification, and she pulled out her DCF employee ID, which indicated she worked as a child-protective investigator.

Another DCF employee, Amanda Voice, arrived and tried to take one of the children, according to another Boynton Beach police report. She went back and forth with an officer who told her the child couldn’t leave because she was part of the investigation. Voice-Hope said she’d leave, but an officer asked for ID, saying she was now part of the investigation as well.

Voice told the officer she’s a DCF investigator, so “I don’t have to give you anything,” a police report said. She was arrested on a charge of obstructing justice, according to the police report.

The state dropped the charges against Voice about two weeks later, court records show. Records show she is still employed with DCF.

Police also learned Sicard hadn’t had a valid driver’s license since December, despite DCF requirements to have one. It is unclear whether Sicard ever drove the Aleman children.
[doublepost=1487629719][/doublepost]
newsEngin.16548854_102216-LOX-DCF-FINDINGS-04.jpg

He's got very evil eyes

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...fection-when-she-died/6JrNMfIDfMAnfEWau8XuIO/

It's so sad how kids who are abused still love their parents, no matter what. Never once have I seen one who didn't. It always hurts my heart

Sicard helped herd the nine remaining Aleman kids at about 2:30 a.m. April 2 — the day after their sister died — from their feces- and mold-infested Loxahatchee home into a DCF van, according to Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office reports. Sicard also helped deputies calm the older children who refused to climb into the van, afraid they wouldn’t see their parents again.

Perfect example. They still want to live in that shithole with Crazy Eyes because that's all they've ever known.

Reading the arrest reports now. I also noted the cost and value of the vehicle (since we are strictly adherent to Murphy's Law in vehicular matters, we're currently sitting with 2 broken down vehicles, 1 good working vehicle, and 1 about to fall apart between 3 drivers, so I have been browsing for cars and already knew the type of pickup that my hubby wants is absurdly expensive ((and admittedly I also have way too refined preferences in car choice lol)) ).

Being a messy person, I can understand that a home with 10 children would be quite messy. I've always admitted that I suck at housekeeping and mostly do not care to improve that--I have other things that I like much more and regular house upkeep drives my ADHD batty. However, there is a huge difference in messy and nasty. Hell, you'd HAVE to create a chore routine with so many children, even with a full-time parent at home--and the obvious good that happens with children who have regular tasks and learn to take care of their things SHOULD have at least eliminated a "fecal and urine smell" that was detected from the fucking driveway. I'd be a hypocrite if I were to demand perfection from anyone, much less even the most loving attentive parent if they have 10 kids. But this is beyond wrong.

However, I have a tiny crush on the cop who specifically transcribed that the children were laying under piles of clothing etc, and some were on "THE COUCH OF THE MASTER BEDROOM LYING UNDER PILES OF CLOTHING WHERE ALL THAT COULD BE SEEN WERE THE BOTTOM OF THEIR LITTLE FEET."

I think that being a cop would be a horrific and all-to-often leave one feeling helpless until the only way to cope would be to become jaded. However, the phrase "little feet" strikes me as one of the ways that good cops manage to maintain a view that people are always involved and there are victims who are not easily dismissed as objects. Of course, I repeat again that sometimes I think the only way to get the job done, to actually do effective work in saving victims, is to be able to recognize when it's only possible if you compartimentalize the worst parts into something impersonal.

However, I have a tiny crush on the cop who specifically transcribed that the children were laying under piles of clothing etc, and some were on "THE COUCH OF THE MASTER BEDROOM LYING UNDER PILES OF CLOTHING WHERE ALL THAT COULD BE SEEN WERE THE BOTTOM OF THEIR LITTLE FEET."

that part got to me too, little kids dirty little feetses.:(

Aww. Granted I've had a few glasses of wine-a-roo and I'll deny I said this in the morning, but I just love the people here. :hug:

http://www.wkbw.com/news/national/n...ouple-charged-with-starving-1-yr-old-daughter

"She was eating good," Meyer told detectives.

Though the 13-month-old wore clothing fit for a 3-month-old, Meyer never took her to the doctor.

"Of course I thought she was thin. I know I'm feeding her, she's not acting un-normal," she said.

Alejandro Aleman used the same excuse with detectives.

"I know the baby was eating. I bought the stuff," said Aleman.

But Aleman claims he was not involved in raising Tayla, never feeding or changing the baby, never even picking her up.

"I don't hold little kids, there's no law that I have to hold my daughter," Aleman told detectives.​

"There's no law that I have to hold my daughter."

Fucking seriously, ya dick? There kinda is. It's called the law of humanity, you baby starving pussy!

Back