• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
Personally, I feel the fasther deserves to be arrested but that's just me used to being around cattle. He told hos son he would give him 20.00 to jump on the back of a bull kicking it minding his own business. While it didn't go well, it could have gone allot worse as adults have been busted up bad and killed with less

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4246224/Young-boy-jumps-cow-20-bet-father.html
Keep practicing, cowboy! Young boy tries to jump on the back of a cow for a $20 bet with his father... but it ends badly
my linking sucks
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-cow-20-bet-father.html#v-4966507201368076969
A small child was caught on camera being thrown from a cow after his father encouraged him to do it for money.

The father explains the situation to set the scene, saying: 'he's trying to sneak up on that steer over there and jump on its back, I told him I'd give him $20.'

But even his little sister appears to have more sense than the men of the family, pointing out 'that's not safe.'
3D7E2FF500000578-4246224-image-a-9_1487705188734.jpg

3D7E2FED00000578-4246224-image-a-8_1487705188649.jpg

Last edited:
What a dipshit! Of course its not fucking safe!!! That little sister should run the fuck away now and find a family with a little sense or these dumbasses are make her crazy!

This is just.... wow stupid.

My brain read the quotes in a southern accent before I read the Georgia part. Sorry about that my southern accented friends.

From the original article:

'I only wish I had videod the last 3 seconds, he hung on for a few more seconds!! Just so everyone knows, this is his pet steer he hand feeds every day. And Asher is perfectly fine....And he's says he a tough ole cowboy!!'

You don't sneak up on an animal that weighs over a thousand pounds and kicks back HARD when startled. It really doesn't matter how well that animal knows you or how tame it is. My second cousin (Who was more of an uncle to me.) gave me a major talking to when I got behind one of their calves that had been hand-raised since birth and was less than half the size of this steer, THAT is how you deal with kids and potentially dangerous situations.

This is just.... wow stupid.

sweetie if you had heard what I said in a southern accent about the daddy when I saw that....sheet far bhrains maoran was in there... we got angus limos around here they have moods it doesn't matter if they know you or not, you don't come up behind them the calves are a couple hundred pounds the baby bulls like to challenge you, people have died for less stupid stunts

If this is a hand fed, hand raised cow, im positively sure she would have let him climb on her.

Heres really where it went wrong
(Besides the dad being a moron)

The cow was laying down thinking about what cows think about.
When all of a sudden, wham shes attacked by a mountain lion.

Poor cow.
:cow:

Wonder who they voted for

Seriously ... ? I don't know but as a farmers daughter I resent that because my Dad is

filthy fucking rich ... Millionaire that always wears flannel and jeans. (nice jeans)

Wow ... this kid is as tough as dirt .... Nice job little cowboy!

And good for your Dad for not raising a little bitch.

Last edited:
The cow was laying down thinking about what cows think about.
When all of a sudden, wham shes attacked by a mountain lion.

Exactly, that poor cow didn't have the first idea what the hell was going on at her back end. Just like you or I if someone jumped us from behind, we'd come out swinging but we don't weigh 2000 lbs.

Back