• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
Dad Lets 6wk-Old Daughter Chill Out To Stop Her Crying

sTx7ZHq.jpg
A six-week old baby is in the hospital after her father reportedly put the little girl in a freezer for an hour on Saturday afternoon to stop her from crying, Pierce County Sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer said.

Tyler Deutsch, 25, was arrested south of the Pierce County town of Roy for investigation of attempted murder, Troyer said. He is in the Pierce County Jail awaiting a Tuesday court appearance.

The little girl, who was taken to Mary Bridge Children's Hospital, had a body temperature of 84 degrees, but is expected to recover, Troyer said.

The girl's 22-year-old mother frantically called police when she saw her boyfriend taking the infant out of the freezer.

Troyer said police believe the baby was left in the freezer for about an hour at the couple's home in the 7600 block of 320th Street South.

Troyer says Deutsch admitted to deputies he put the girl in the icebox, but told them he was only trying to help her. Detectives say the father is now very remorseful.

"It was only a six-week-old kid - can't do much other than cry - and from what we understand he wanted the baby to stop crying so he put the baby in the freezer," Troyer said.
[...]

When the mom came home to find the baby, detectives say at first the child was unresponsive. But medics were able to get her to the hospital in time to save her.

"It could have absolutely turned out a lot different," says Troyer. "The baby could have just been dead and on the way to being frozen. An hour inside of an ice box freezer usually would kill somebody.
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...ng-baby-in-freezer-is-arrested-209015031.html

"Lookie here at this screaming newborn. I know what'll calm her down. Let's stick her in a coldass freezer."

Makes sense.

Troyer says Deutsch admitted to deputies he put the girl in the icebox, but told them he was only trying to help her. Detectives say the father is now very remorseful.
It must have taken all two of his brain cells to summon up that remorse. Jesus Fucking Christ.

My guess is that as insulated as a freezer is, it's the most convenient place he could shove the baby and not hear it cry. Those things are pretty close to soundproof.

TACOMA, WA — Police have charged 25-year-old Tyler Deutsch with attempted murder after allegedly putting his 6-week-old daughter in the freezer to stop her from crying.
The infant’s 22-year-old mother called 911 on Saturday to report she’d left the infant in the care of her boyfriend but that when she returned, she witnessed Deutsch taking their infant daughter out of the freezer in their home.
Although the baby was unresponsive and had a temperature*of 84 degrees when she was rushed to Tacoma’s Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, doctors expect the infant to recover.
According to Pierce County Sheriff’s Department spokesman Ed Troyer,*Deutsch told sheriff’s deputies he wasn’t trying to kill his daughter, but had put the infant in the freezer to stop the girl from crying. She had been chillin’ in the ice box for about an hour.
“It was only a six-week-old kid – can’t do much other than cry – and from what we understand he wanted the baby to stop crying so he put the baby in the freezer,” Troyer said.*”The baby could have just been dead and on the way to being frozen.…

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

"Read the full Front Page article..."

A 25-year-old Washington man accused of putting his 6-week-old daughter in a 10-degree freezer for about an hour to stop her crying was sentenced Friday to 16 years in prison.

Prosecutor Mark Lindquist says Tyler Deutsch pleaded guilty on Jan. 31 to first-degree assault for beating his infant daughter and putting her in the freezer. She has fully recovered, but the prosecutor calls the crime horrible and inexplicable.
[...]

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...n-gets-16-years-for-putting-infant-in-freezer

Where on earth do these dipshits come up with these bizarre parenting ideas?

Everyone knows that if you want to stop a baby from crying you must beat them....this guy was smart enough to know that you should put ice on bumps and bruises. He just did it backwards and put the baby on ice instead of ice on the baby. He's sorry....:sarcasm:

This trailer trash in Washington state that seems to have an overabundance of daddies that need keepers got upset over the infant crying after he probably had bashed her around as injuries seem to concure and shoved her into the freezer and crashed out until his other came home who walked in to see him put the kid out like a half frozen popsicle
http://komonews.com/news/local/dad-who-put-crying-baby-in-freezer-sentenced-to-16-years
TACOMA, Wash. -- The Roy man who put his 6-week-old daughter in the freezer to stop her from crying was sentenced Friday to 16 years in prison.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/dad-allegedly-puts-baby-girl-freezer-article-1.1357246

fa939607-dbbf-4038-943f-6579207da8e9-130527_Tyler_Deutsch_lg.jpg

not loving the way the dudes are wording this
freezer30n-3-web.jpg

Tyler Deutsch — wearing a suicide smock — pleaded not guilty to charges of child assault, criminal mistreatment and interfering with reporting of domestic violence Tuesday in Tacoma, Wash.
(KIRO)
An exhausted Washington dad slammed his tiny daughter in a freezer for more than an hour to stop her from crying, police said.

Tyler James Deutsch, 25, allegedly dumped the 6-week-old girl in the 10-degree ice box at his trailer in Roy on Saturday - and then fell asleep.

He only woke up when he heard the child's 22-year-old mom returning. She walked in to find him taking the baby, who was only wearing a diaper, out of the unit.

Horrified, the mom tried to dial 911.
and this is an add on dup a the story was originally posted by Dakota, didn't realize how old the case was until the second article so then decided to search again with less name

Last edited:
From @PsychoKitty's link
he claims he woke up to find the baby missing from his side and doesn't know how she ended up inside the freezer.

I know that if I ever woke up from a sound sleep and found the baby missing, I would never think to look for a non walking baby in the freezer. That's the best this supid POS could come up with?

Ass hole. 16 years. By the time he gets out, that baby will be a 16 year old. Lets hope he never gets to see her again. If he couldnt cope with s tiny crying 6 week old. I hate to see what he would do to a 16 year old mouthy girl.

Ass hole. 16 years. By the time he gets out, that baby will be a 16 year old. Lets hope he never gets to see her again. If he couldnt cope with s tiny crying 6 week old. I hate to see what he would do to a 16 year old mouthy girl.
one article said she had a broken arm and leg and head injuries which no doubt could have been the reason for the crying, i think someone needs to take a lug [sledge]hammer to the same then put him in a morgue freezer for an hour. The dmuk article actually had more more the writer pissed me off so I used the other first. I do hope he was being droll and sarcastic over poor tired daddy

This trailer trash in Washington state that seems to have an overabundance of daddies that need keepers got upset over the infant crying after he probably had bashed her around as injuries seem to concure and shoved her into the freezer and crashed out until his other came home who walked in to see him put the kid out like a half frozen popsicle
http://komonews.com/news/local/dad-who-put-crying-baby-in-freezer-sentenced-to-16-years
TACOMA, Wash. -- The Roy man who put his 6-week-old daughter in the freezer to stop her from crying was sentenced Friday to 16 years in prison.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/dad-allegedly-puts-baby-girl-freezer-article-1.1357246

fa939607-dbbf-4038-943f-6579207da8e9-130527_Tyler_Deutsch_lg.jpg

not loving the way the dudes are wording this
freezer30n-3-web.jpg

Tyler Deutsch — wearing a suicide smock — pleaded not guilty to charges of child assault, criminal mistreatment and interfering with reporting of domestic violence Tuesday in Tacoma, Wash.
(KIRO)
An exhausted Washington dad slammed his tiny daughter in a freezer for more than an hour to stop her from crying, police said.

Tyler James Deutsch, 25, allegedly dumped the 6-week-old girl in the 10-degree ice box at his trailer in Roy on Saturday - and then fell asleep.

He only woke up when he heard the child's 22-year-old mom returning. She walked in to find him taking the baby, who was only wearing a diaper, out of the unit.

Horrified, the mom tried to dial 911.
and this is an add on dup a the story was originally posted by Dakota, didn't realize how old the case was until the second article so then decided to search again with less name
suicide smock?? So they r giving him things to prevent him from commiting suicide?? Is that what that is. Wellll take it away. If he wants to do us all a favor then let him!! Please please let him

Back