• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I take these tests all the time, and the results are always the same.

INTJ-Architect

@Athena and I have had a couple of discussions about my personality being akin to Hannibal Lector's. Bleh.

It's full of shit though. All of us guys are gash hounds... end of story.
[doublepost=1487454739][/doublepost]Especially you, BiteMe, and I. Guys are just fucked up like that...

We might not have ANYTHING else in common... but we all share that.
Brother, I just got back from a week in Colombia. You ain't telling me nothin' I don't already know:D

lol

2qk5oht.jpg

Damn, my identity sucks. I need to take the test again and revamp my answers. :p Everyone else's results seem pretty spot on, from what I know of y'all! I want everyone to post all of y'all's results, like @FrayedKnot and me!
[doublepost=1487495565,1487491304][/doublepost]
The fast track to becoming soul mates before turning y'all into pretty lamp shades!

I prefer to be made into a nipple belt, thank you very much!

Last edited:
My assessments were as a virtuoso, Briggs-Myers type ISTP, the first time, and as a logician, INTP, the second time. That does make some sense, since I do go by intuition sometimes and observation at others.

--Al

I prefer to be made into a nipple belt, thank you very much!

Jeez! It's not often that a woman makes me feel like I'm not kinky enough. What's a nipple belt? I have an uncanny feeling... you know when you have that, how do you say it? Like that intuition that comes from your gut? A gut feeling maybe?

And entertainer ain't bad! I find you pretty fucking entertaining yo! Not even kidding..

Anyway, I just know that I want to hear more about this nipple belt...
[doublepost=1487530834,1487530521][/doublepost]
My assessments were as a virtuoso, Briggs-Myers type ISTP, the first time, and as a logician, INTP, the second time. That does make some sense, since I do go by intuition sometimes and observation at others.

--Al

Lol really? I was wondering if anyone was getting different results. I thought with all of my different personalities, I'd be a prime candidate for that! Maybe I just gotta wait a week. I kept getting logician though, and I only re did it because I saw afterwards the part about trying not to be neutral. Honestly, I'm such an extremist that every single answer was extreme left or extreme right... and a couple were DEAD neutral.

The one I found soooooo confusing and went neutral was, "You are highly motivated and energetic!" LOL! Bad person to lump those two ideas together. I have ZERO motivation and ALL KINDS of energy lol! How would I answer that? I went with neutral lol...

Last edited:
Google "Ed Gein", if you have the nerve.

--Al

OH MY GAWD. Us guys don't have the same intuition as women.. I hear the word nipple and I just break out into a Grease musical. "TELL ME MORE! TELL ME MORE! TELL ME MOO-O-O-ORRRREEE!" and wow! First time I didn't want to hear more... ahhhh well. Always a first for everything!
[doublepost=1487533538,1487533464][/doublepost]
Fuck lol.

"The Consul" (ESFJ-T)

https://www.16personalities.com/profiles/58a9f3b1d2687

Explains why my title at work is "Boss" lol.

LOL! Bossy ass motherfucker!

I take these tests all the time, and the results are always the same.

INTJ-Architect

@Athena and I have had a couple of discussions about my personality being akin to Hannibal Lector's. Bleh.

It's true. This stuff is absolute junk science, but probably not in her case. The lady's a killer.

She had me take three different online personality tests, and I, too, got INTJ. Maybe the fact that I was drinking when I took this last one skewed the results.

I do get friendly when I've been drinking... ;)

@biteme

I am loving your new avatar. Uncle Walter gives me a warm, fuzzy flashback to my childhood and the evening Vietnam updates...and Patty Hearst.....<3

https:/

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
DEBATER (ENTP-A)
entp.png

May I point out a couple of mistakes in your argument?
MIND
This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
91%
EXTRAVERTED
9%
ENERGY
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
72%
INTUITIVE
28%
NATURE
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
82%
THINKING
18%
TACTICS
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
47%
JUDGING
53%
PROSPECTING
IDENTITY
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
79%
ASSERTIVE
21%

@Pete Bondurant My favorite personality on this entire site! I never thought you were a debater! I have always likened you to a comedian....

[doublepost=1487555043,1487554539][/doublepost]I made a stand up comedy video for you all to see me in all my mother fucking manic glory! FIRST VIDEO I have ever made, free styling randomly from material I have for this particular routine. 15 minutes and I have at least a half an hour more... Probably longer. Either way, you will see how I deliver my bullshit that offends you all so much. It's a lot funnier when you see it in person...

will upload soon

Back