• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
Police in Jacksonville arrested five women on prostitution charges during a string operation on Thursday, according to a report from WJXT. Four of the women are accused of soliciting sex to an undercover detective in exchange for money. The fifth woman, Buffy Suzanne Bryan, 47 reportedly offered oral sex for two soft shell tacos from Taco Bell, which would cost $2.14 at the drive-thru.

All women involved had reportedly been arrested on prostitution charges before Thursday’s sting. Two of the suspects were also charged with use or possession of drug paraphernalia.
WJXT has provided a list of the women arrested and the charges they face:

• Buffy Suzanne Bryan, 47, of Jacksonville, is charged with offering, committing or engaging in prostitution or assignation — third and subsequent offense. Police said Thursday was the ninth time she had been arrested for prostitution.
  • Wendy Deanna Hagan, 47, of Fernandina Beach, is charged with offering, committing or engaging in prostitution or assignation — third and subsequent offense. She has been arrested for offering prostitution more than three times since 2011, according to the Sheriff’s Office.
  • Patricia Heffington, 41, of Jacksonville, is charged with using, or possession with intent to use, drug paraphernalia and offering, committing or engaging in prostitution or assignation — third and subsequent offense. It was her third arrest for prostitution, police said.
  • Belinda Ray Hersh, 31, is charged with using, or possession with intent to use, drug paraphernalia and offering, committing or engaging in prostitution or assignation — third and subsequent offense. She has been previously arrested for offering prostitution four times dating back to 2011, investigators said.
  • Rozalia Marshall, 48, of Jacksonville, is charged with using, or possession with intent to use, drug paraphernalia and offering, committing or engaging in prostitution or assignation — third and subsequent offense. Detectives said she has been arrested for prostitution more than three times.

http://wfla.com/2017/02/18/jacksonville-woman-arrested-for-soliciting-sex-in-exchange-for-taco-bell/

Meh... women have been exchanging sexual favors for food, clothing and shelter for years.
Just ask Melania.
:hattip:
Maybe the wookiee would be the better choice, only one I know got 400k a year and didn't even know where the office was, no one ever saw her there
coming soon a judge on a reality showo_O:cheers::hattip:

Last edited:
I just fell in love all over again! I'd lay 1000 tacos to just her one... Lol soft taco? How about a moist taco?

Wow, it takes a lot to make me blush. I think I'm blushing right now. My face is all tingly...

#WentTooFar
you left out smooth taco;):facepalm:

She really was after a couple of burritos...
but her ass was still out of service from her last Lets Make a Meal Deal

And to think that I've been patrolling the red light district with a hundred dollar bill sticking outta my fly all of this time...

You women on here make me blush.

And to think that I've been patrolling the red light district with a hundred dollar bill sticking outta my fly all of this time...

You women on here make me blush.

Just spring for a big meal box and make sure to get an x-large Baja Blast so she can wash the taste out of her mouth after, and you're golden for like... $8?

Is it wrong that when I read she got busted, I felt bad that she didn't get her tacos?

Because DAYUM. You want tacos that bad and get arrested instead? Cold.

I wish I'd read it just a couple hours later though. I have to go to the pharmacy, as I feel like hammered shit, and the thought of a Baja Blast Freeze from the Taco Bell in the same parking lot was kind of my motivating factor... :bigtears::bigtears::bigtears:

But seriously, that was funny! :D:D:D

Awww, sorry you feel bad. :(

Go get you one anyway, and savor it knowing that the only thing you'll have to suck to enjoy it is your straw. :D

If she's sucking duck for Taco Bell I feel sorry for guy who wants anal later.

That seems like a very ASStute ASSumption. You really ASSessed the situation ASS well ASS you possibly could have! I'm completely flabbergASSted with the fact that I can't find a single CRACK in your theory... BUTT maybe I'm just overlooking something because of how ASSinine I am...

Back