• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Subrosa

Staff member
With the current political climate it isn't surprising that some of you have a lot to say about who is in office and what that means to you. That's great! Get it all out there. However, as long as The Dreamin' Demon has been around, heavy moderation has never been our strong suite. Hell, we don't want to tell you how to post anymore than you want to be told. Speak your mind! We encourage you! With the exception of a few unique members, the majority of you have always been given free reign to express yourselves however you wish. Baring posts are not riddled with racial epithets, personal information, repeated off topic posting or have crossed the line from topic contribution into "that last poster is a butt plug of the highest order!" - your posts stand just as you wrote them. From now on though, there will be some changes in regards to how we handle political threads.

Going forward, all political posts that veer into name calling or are littered with nothing but someone crying about post ratings (RIP crap button), or how other posters political views are a personal affront them, will either end with the poster being thread banned or the threads locked completely. If you re-read your post and it doesn't a.) have an iota to do with the current thread or b.) you're not sure - simply don't post it. It's that simple.

Other than that, It's business as usual.

This is me respectfully resenting my thread ban ... and the absence of my crap button on account that when I paid for my bold membership I did so because hearts, rainbows, awesome's, good to knows and crap button. I thought I was getting the complete package ... oh well, I suppose there is always the fine print that reads subject to change with out notice, because adults have tantrums sometimes.

I fuck you not, if i see one more post where the second comment is the start of an argument, i will run for the hills. I can't believe that shit keeps getting ruined for the majority of people because one or TWO people can't shut up and move on. It's becoming annoying to say the least.
Meh, but you always say you don't do politics, so you would never go into one of those threads.

As for the crap button, I see the mods point. If my inbox was getting blown up with complaints that people were using an AVAILABLE dookie button to rep posts, I'd have pulled it, too. Sucks, but I get it.

Latest posts

Back