• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

biteme

The Rev, Molon labe
. As a result of his failed economic policies, Obama currently ranks as the fourth worst presidency on record in GDP growth at 1.457%.
In February 2011 (Fake News) Time Magazine Implied that Obama was like Reagan. This couldn’t have been further from the truth, especially when considering economic growth. Ronald Reagan brought forth an annual real GDP growth of 3.5%. Barack Obama will be lucky to average an annual 1.50% GDP growth rate during his two terms in office.

The rate of real economic growth is the single greatest determinate of both America’s strength as a nation and the well-being of the American people.

As a result of his failed economic policies, Obama currently ranks as the fourth worst presidency on record in GDP growth at 1.457%. Only Herbert Hoover (-5.65%), Andrew Johnson (-0.70%) and Theodore Roosevelt (1.41%) currently have lower average annual GDP growth than Barack Obama. In addition, Obama has the lowest annual GDP growth rate of As a result of his failed economic policies, Obama currently ranks as the fourth worst presidency on record in GDP growth at 1.457%.
]http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-historically-low-gdp-growth-rate-working-on/

Last edited:
The rich sure got richer though, didn't they?

"In 2008, Obama spoke of hope for a better future. If the wealthy hoped for a greater share of the nation’s wealth, their hope was fulfilled while the wealth conditions of most everyone else have declined."

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/02...-has-increased-and-poverty-levels-are-higher/

Conditions don't look like they're likely to change under the big orange T (nor would they have under Clinton). Basically, we're just fucked.

Well, after pres. Trump gets thru ruining the economy, alienating every nation with his harebrained scheme to quit NATO, putting his pals in positions for which they are completely unsuitable, pissing off a lot of women with his vulgar attitude, and generally being a rude knowitall...maybe he,ll improve when he realizes the enormous responsibilities of the president. And for god,s sake, get him off twitter. He,s the president, not a teenager. Embarrassing as hell.
I still think he,s Putin's butt monkey.,

Can't understand how some people are blind to reality
When It's there before their eyes. Some people rather shut their eyes and turn to their fake little world where they can ignore reality and worship their fake gods.
they're the same people that worship entertainers and lose themselves in movies
losing touch with reality, believing the actor is who he's portraying

Obama’s main legacy: the collapse of the Democratic Party
What was supposed to be the crowning political achievement of Barack Obama’s presidency set the predicate for the unraveling of his legacy.
Obama is a once-in-a-generation political athlete who will always be remembered as the nation’s first African-American president. But a goodly portion of what he has labored for over two terms could now wash out with the political tide.

His party has been devastated beneath him. It began in 2010, when Republicans took the House by winning 63 seats, the biggest pickup since 1948, and six seats in the Senate. In 2014, Republicans gained another 13 House seats and took control of the Senate. Democrats lost more than 900 state legislative seats in this period.
https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...acy-the-collapse-of-the-democratic-party/amp/
[doublepost=1484858888,1484857996][/doublepost]
Well, after pres. Trump gets thru ruining the economy, alienating every nation with his harebrained scheme to quit NATO, putting his pals in positions for which they are completely unsuitable, pissing off a lot of women with his vulgar attitude, and generally being a rude knowitall...maybe he,ll improve when he realizes the enormous responsibilities of the president. And for god,s sake, get him off twitter. He,s the president, not a teenager. Embarrassing as hell.
I still think he,s Putin's butt monkey.,
Open your eyes the economy has been destroyed, even the peanut man had better GDP growth during his tenure
Foreign policy has been a disaster
Time to wake up and stop worshipping fake gods
Like I said don't understand people that can turn off reality and live in their own little made up world

Last edited:
Barack Obama's Presidential Job Approval Ratings
% Polling dates
Most recent weekly average
57 Jan 9-15, 2017
Term average to date 48 Jan 20, 2009-present
High point, weekly average 67 Jan 21-25, 2009
Low point, weekly average 40 12 times, most recently Nov 3-9, 2014
High point, three-day average 69 Jan 22-24, 2009
Low point, three-day average 38 Eight times, most recently Sep 2-5, 2014
Gallup
Other presidents in fourth December after re-election
George W. Bush
34 Jan 2009
Bill Clinton 66 Jan 2001
George H.W. Bush 56 Jan 1993
Ronald Reagan 63 Dec 1988
Jimmy Carter n/a Jan 1981
Gerald Ford n/a Jan 1977
Lyndon Johnson 49 Jan 1969
Dwight Eisenhower n/a Jan 1961
Harry Truman n/a Jan 1953
Gallup
http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obama-presidential-job-approval.aspx

ObamasNumbers-2016-Q2_4.png

Last edited:
I,m watching the crowning of the imperial ruler of everything...I have charlie,s nerf gun and am shooting foam balls at the new president. At least melania was wearing clothes!
Fasten your seat belts...it,s going to be a bumpy four years.
Sweet lord, someone is screeching a song...can,t tell which one because there are several ladies hitting a register that would give you a nose bleed.

Let the games begin!

Labrals love him as a superstar
But he sucks big time as a president
That's why democrats lost 168 government positions, so go fuck yoursefe like all snowflake liberals losers are now doing
Fuck all snowflake liberals :doctor::hilarious::hilarious:
Fucking loser crybabies, fuck you all fucking losers :fish::fish:cry all you want . You fucking dirtbags liberal worthless scumb :hilarious:
You're falling apart at the seams.
Is that fear I see?

Biteme! Be nice! No insulting people who voted democrat! You may insult me because I don't like any of them...from president all the way to senators...even the pages. I don't trust people who actually want to be in positions of authority over other people. You may call me a wooly headedheaded. Burnt out relic of the 70, s is a good one too!

Biteme! Be nice! No insulting people who voted democrat! You may insult me because I don't like any of them...from president all the way to senators...even the pages. I don't trust people who actually want to be in positions of authority over other people. You may call me a wooly headedheaded. Burnt out relic of the 70, s is a good one too!

@Carolinablue822 , why you haz a new screen name?

Sorry for the off topic....

@Carolinablue822 , why you haz a new screen name?

Sorry for the off topic....
Ummmm...I kinda sorta forgot my password. Couldn't,t do anything! Mr cb thought cb8\22 might help. It didn,t. Subrosa generously did all the work and found one of my passwords! It worked! Rosie is my hero! It,s just too damn aggravating to change back to cb8\23 I still blame morbid...I know he did something.
[doublepost=1484940305,1484939599][/doublepost]
Ummmm...I kinda sorta forgot my password. Couldn't,t do anything! Mr cb thought cb8\22 might help. It didn,t. Subrosa generously did all the work and found one of my passwords! It worked! Rosie is my hero! It,s just too damn aggravating to change back to cb8\23 I still blame morbid...I know he did something.
Ooooh! This is going to give bite me a heart attack!
The election is over
The results are well known!
We can all work together
For the good of our country!
We can surely be friends,
I,ll hug your elephant and you can kiss my ass!

Now bite me will be horrified....I,ll teach him to mess with a crazy suth,n lady! We are scary!
I like bite me! He,s smart! I,ma name a cat after him!

I think
You're falling apart at the seams.
Is that fear I see?
My bad, I got drunk celebrating change and hope for the better, how we're all about to witness the rebirth of our Nation!:confused::lock:
[doublepost=1484941848,1484941697][/doublepost]I
[doublepost=1484940305,1484939599][/doublepost]
Ooooh! This is going to give bite me a heart attack!
The election is over
The results are well known!
We can all work together
For the good of our country!
We can surely be friends,
I,ll hug your elephant and you can kiss my ass!

Now bite me will be horrified....I,ll teach him to mess with a crazy suth,n lady! We are scary!
I like bite me! He,s smart! I,ma name a cat after him!
it'd be my pleasure to kiss your ass:hug:

Who are these asshole japs and frenchies and especially Brits who don't view AMerica favorably? Seriously what the fuck?

But wait! Isn't it all GWB's fault??? :rolleyes:

To be fair, he did inherit all the problems created by that pisspoor administration, and "all the problems" includes the near total and complete collapse of America cuz bankers suck at their jobs and are an embarrassment to the entire nation. Rebuilding after America is nearly outright destroyed financially is no small task.

There's so many factors outside of a President that factor into this, more important factors for that matter. Pres really doesn't have ALL that much power when it comes to a lot of this stuff. I'd blame congress more, although i think most of it is a result of a changing economy, rather then a suffering one. Shits changing and it's gonna suck for a shit ton of people, tough luck, find a new line of work or get the fuck over it.

I was wondering :spy: who this was!!! <3

One of the worse economic deals ever
KILLED
The difference between one that has built it
Creating jobs instead of shipping jobs to other countries
And one that tells the American people
"You didn't build it"
Optimism on economy, stocks surges since Trump election: CNBC survey
https://www.google.com/amp/www.cnbc...-surges-since-trump-election-cnbc-survey.html

Trump has unleashed the stock market’s ‘animal spirits’
https://www.google.com/amp/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/CC8671CA-B6F4-11E6-9B40-34373E21F28A
Why Trump Killed TPP — And Why It Matters To YOU
During a campaign stop in Ohio this summer, Trump said, "The Trans-Pacific Partnership is another disaster done and pushed by special interests who want to rape our country, just a continuing rape of our country.
A Trade Deal Without Trade Benefits
But when it comes to deals like these, including NAFTA, another trade deal also on Trump's chopping block, "It just hasn't worked. That's the problem," said Velshi."
But when it comes to deals like these, including NAFTA, another trade deal also on Trump's chopping block, "It just hasn't worked. That's the problem," said Velshi.
[doublepost=1485291942,1485291259][/doublepost]Don't include others in decisions and live by executive order
Die by executive order

POLITICS
Trump Abandons Trans-Pacific Partnership, Obama’s Signature Trade Deal

Although the Trans-Pacific Partnership had not been approved by Congress, Mr. Trump’s decision to withdraw not only doomed former President Barack Obama’s signature trade achievement, but also carried broad geopolitical implications in a fast-growing region. The deal, which was to link a dozen nations from Canada and Chile to Australia and Japan in a complex web of trade rules, was sold as a way to permanently tie the United States to East Asia and create an economic bulwark against a rising China.

Instead, Mr. Trump said American workers would be protected against competition from low-wage countries like Vietnam and Malaysia, also parties to the deal.
https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/23/us/politics/tpp-trump-trade-nafta.amp.html

“We’re going to stop the ridiculous trade deals that have taken everybody out of our country and taken companies out of our country, and it’s going to be reversed,” Mr. Trump told them
[doublepost=1485456241][/doublepost]
Study: Obama Had Worst Record in Supreme Court in Modern History

. Obama's overall average approval rating was a dismal 47.9%.
Obama even did worse overall than Richard Nixon, whose average approval was 49%, and was less popular overall than George W. Bush, who got an average 49.4%.

That sounds newsworthy, doesn't it? But you'd never know this if you relied on the mainstream press for information. That's because not one of them reported on Gallup's finding.
http://www.investors.com/politics/c...bama-was-an-historically-unpopular-president/

It doesn't matter. No matter what news site you go to, it's going to be spun to which ever system they think will draw the most readers.

For non-partisan news reporting you literally have to go to a foreign correspondence, because they won't have a party position to lean towards.

Back