• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Apparently, she's upset that a video of the attack has gone viral, but I don't feel bad about sharing this AT ALL!

http://fox17.com/news/local/mom-res...eo-of-stepson-assaulting-murfreesboro-student
[....]
It happened in January 2016 after the victim had gotten off the school bus.

"He was kicked in the head and suffered a concussion, he does not remember attack to this day," John, the victim's father, said.

“I don't think that one bad mistake should be played again over and over, a 17-year-old boy shouldn't be blasted all over the news to ruin any type of future that he has,” Chloe said.
[....]
Ladd is currently jailed in Rutherford County. The victim's family released the video to Fox 17 in hopes their story is a wake up call and as a warning to others who may come in contact with the suspect -- who they believe has shown little remorse.
[....]
“A bad mistake has given everyone an opinion and now he'll just be another little black boy with a felony on his record and nobody cares,” Chloe said. “Nobody cares and that's the sad part about it, no one will care. No one will care that he’s smart. No one will care that he's a loving person. No one will care that he wants to do better he wants more for his life no one will care. They’ll just see that one bad mistake.”
serveimage

But he looks so sweet in his mugshot.

“A bad mistake has given everyone an opinion and now he'll just be another little black boy with a felony on his record and nobody cares,” Chloe said. “Nobody cares and that's the sad part about it, no one will care. No one will care that he’s smart. No one will care that he's a loving person. No one will care that he wants to do better he wants more for his life no one will care. They’ll just see that one bad mistake.”

This woman is delusional.

This was not a 'mistake.' He clearly had every intention in the world to beat the fuck out that kid....

I don't give a flying fuck about your son. He's an asshole to the tenth degree. Why should anyone give a shit about someone who projects his anger like that.

He is not smart. That was an incredibly stupid thing to do.

He clearly isn't loving. Those were not love taps.

He should have a felony on his record. That shit was brutal.

Why not worry about the poor kid he attacked? This is why you precious child has become the assholerish dickwad that is in the video. Because we should be worried about his feelings instead of, I don't know, actually parenting him.
[doublepost=1485294976,1485293018][/doublepost]Here is the asshole's Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/mickal.ladd

I think he is right where he belongs. Stupid woman says 'just another black man that is forgotten' Nah bitch...this is a savage sack of shit that likes hurting people who needs to be locked up for a long motherfucking time. I dont care if you are GREEN! You do this sick shit, you need to pay the piper. Sadly the Piper is a vicious bastard emself and if ya can't pay him, he works with an even nastier bitch named karma. Good luck to you douchebag, you are currently on both of their shitlists!

I love how mom keeps repeating that no one will care. Maybe if she or her husband HAD cared, her (step) son wouldn't have gotten himself into this predicament, and she wouldn't need to state the obvious. That NO ONE does care about his wish to do better, loving personality or that he wants more for his life. He now will have a place of his own, with a maid and cook. Just because it's behind bars doesn't mean that it's not an improvement over parents who should have "cared". :wtf:

A mistake is forgetting to turn in your math homework, not beating the holy fuck out of some kid and stealing his money. Her little sneauflake is lucky he's not on trial for murder, he could have killed that kid. He's a savage.

Funny looks like just another run of the mill angry frickin puke that thinks crime is ok.

Mom asserts he is smart...he is not he committed a crime in broad daylight while being video recorded.
Mom asserts he is a good boy...he is not as he assaulted and robbed a human being.
Mom asserts he will be forgotten...he won't be by his victim, he should not be by the police or prison system.
Mom asserts it was one bad mistake...it was one criminal act caught for all time that he seemed pretty adept and experienced with.
Mom should STFU unless it is to tell the world that her snatch spawn is a fucking criminal and how sorry she is to have given him life instead of taken care of him with a coathanger years ago.

Mom is a dumb cunt, just like her "good boy"
Lock the enabling twat up in the same cell.

Hope the victims family sues these shits into oblivion.

and... Nov 20th he posted a song: ( Posted a new song: "buss a nigga headxMEGA MAN" ) art influencing life...

and like always in stories like this, moms a dumb cunt

Oh man ...
Gotta be Trump's fault :rolleyes: Why didn't she just throw that out there as well :D

Can't just be the obvious :shrug: You're an Ignoramus fuck who raised (or didn't) a fuckin dickhead :finger:

I will kill my kids if they ever do some shit like this... I brought them in and I will gladly take them out if they become a menace to society....

fucking trash
[doublepost=1485380963,1485379582][/doublepost]
I will kill my kids if they ever do some shit like this... I brought them in and I will gladly take them out if they become a menace to society....

fucking trash

And my kids are half black/spanish so the whole poor black kid thing cry me a fucking river... U suck. My entire family is diverse its delightful, we dont make excuses for our actions because we are all accountable for our own actions, white, black, pink, yellow, green...
[doublepost=1485381326][/doublepost]
Here's a surprise. Thinks he's a rapper. Lol

Shame that he chose to follow and emulate thugs than use his creativity in a positive way.
(Not that he's any good, but still)

https://www.reverbnation.com/megaman2mizzy

Alls I hear is a beat I am pretty sure my two year old makes beats like this all day but she reps the potty training squad... IJS

“I don't think that one bad mistake should be played again over and over, a 17-year-old boy shouldn't be blasted all over the news to ruin any type of future that he has,” Chloe said.

Hey mom, if it were up to me, I would tattoo a link to the YouTube video right on his forehead.
So anyone can scan with their smart phone and see who exactly they are interviewing for a job,, or thinking about dating etc.

Nobody cares and that's the sad part about it, no one will care. No one will care that he’s smart. No one will care that he's a loving person

he seems like a good dude a little misunderstood. i hope they let him go.

fucking trash
[doublepost=1485380963,1485379582][/doublepost]

And my kids are half black/spanish so the whole poor black kid thing cry me a fucking river... U suck. My entire family is diverse its delightful, we dont make excuses for our actions because we are all accountable for our own actions, white, black, pink, yellow, green...
[doublepost=1485381326][/doublepost]

Alls I hear is a beat I am pretty sure my two year old makes beats like this all day but she reps the potty training squad... IJS
Yes me too, the point was he could have used his energy in more positive ways.

Yes well we all can, if he wasn't taught to use it in a positive manner that's the issue... I am sure Hitler could have used his energy in more positive ways too.

Funny looks like just another run of the mill angry frickin puke that thinks crime is ok.

Mom asserts he is smart...he is not he committed a crime in broad daylight while being video recorded.
Mom asserts he is a good boy...he is not as he assaulted and robbed a human being.
Mom asserts he will be forgotten...he won't be by his victim, he should not be by the police or prison system.
Mom asserts it was one bad mistake...it was one criminal act caught for all time that he seemed pretty adept and experienced with.
Mom should STFU unless it is to tell the world that her snatch spawn is a fucking criminal and how sorry she is to have given him life instead of taken care of him with a coathanger years ago.

Mom is a dumb cunt, just like her "good boy"
Lock the enabling twat up in the same cell.

Hope the victims family sues these shits into oblivion.
Look out for Dremora Lords. No Snow flakes to save ya there, lol.
[doublepost=1485398439,1485398180][/doublepost]
Good point darlin' now it is too late. However, he CAN use that energy to survive the gargoyle that most likely will be his cellmate.

I love how mom keeps repeating that no one will care. Maybe if she or her husband HAD cared, her (step) son wouldn't have gotten himself into this predicament, and she wouldn't need to state the obvious. That NO ONE does care about his wish to do better, loving personality or that he wants more for his life. He now will have a place of his own, with a maid and cook. Just because it's behind bars doesn't mean that it's not an improvement over parents who should have "cared". :wtf:[/QU

She is white trash and probably is used to the savage's father going upside her head. To her this is what love is. At this point, I think any time a kick to the head is evident an attempted murder charge should be applied.

Latest posts

Back