• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2017/01/23/lawrence-michigan-dog-neglect/96939470/
[....]
Van Buren County deputies were sent around 10 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 22, to a home near James and Exchange streets, where they came across animal feces, urine and trash scattered everywhere, according to a sheriff's department news release.

Officers found three dogs, which were taken away to the county's animal control unit. Police say they were confined to a basement and were without proper living essentials.

No arrests have been made, but a suspect is identified as a 32-year-old woman from the Hartford area.

An investigation into possible charges of animal cruelty/neglect is ongoing.
636207523807017257-dog-neglected.jpg

An investigation into possible charges of animal cruelty/neglect is ongoing.

POSSIBLE fucking neglect? Why WHY did I click on this link. Fucking cunt ass bitch. I'm so glad they were rescued before the bitch starved them to death. This is why we need a register for people convicted of abusing animals. On the list? Sorry, no pet for you.

Poor babies.

I have always treated my fur babies better than myself. Or most people I know for that matter.

Hate her.
[doublepost=1485226822,1485226681][/doublepost]
POSSIBLE fucking neglect? Why WHY did I click on this link. Fucking cunt ass bitch. I'm so glad they were rescued before the bitch starved them to death. This is why we need a register for people convicted of abusing animals. On the list? Sorry, no pet for you.

Sadly, such a registry does not seem to help children much.

Evil does what Evil wants. :(

Back