• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I shunned my family when I was an addict...Cut them right out of my life for my year of self destruction and wrecking shit...I missed them so much, but not so much that i ever thought it was a good idea to be smoking stones while they sat in the car....holy fuck.

Poor baby already learning the tricks of the trade instead of being loved. FFS take him away and keep him away!!

October 27, 2016

A Derry Township woman will serve two years on probation for endangering her 6-month-old child while she and her mother used heroin in a parking lot.

Courtney Jording, 24, pleaded guilty Thursday to a misdemeanor count of child endangerment for the August 2015 incident that a Westmoreland County prosecutor said he could not prove was a continuing course of action.

“While this was a very troubling circumstance, she also is a young woman with no prior serious (criminal) record who has taken steps to address her problem,” said Assistant District Attorney John Petrush.

Jording was originally charged with a felony count of child endangerment, but Petrush agreed to reduce the offense — a move that allowed Westmoreland County Judge Christopher Feliciani to impose probation only.

Prosecutors would have had to prove the child endangerment was ongoing for a felony conviction, and Petrush said he did not have enough evidence.

“This was arguably just one incident,” Petrush said.

The prosecution dismissed four drug possession charges.

Jording made no statement during Thursday's court hearing.

Defense attorney Brian Aston said Jording has since completed drug rehabilitation and continues to receive treatment.

“It was just the addiction,” Aston said of his client's actions. “It just rewires your brain and makes people do things they never would have done. She absolutely regrets that period of her life.”

Aston said Jording has retained custody of her children and is monitored by the county Children's Bureau.

Gillespie died last October, Petrush said. He did not disclose her cause of death.

http://triblive.com/news/westmoreland/11377567-74/jording-child-heroin

Back