• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

thatsmallgrl

Tiny Warrior
Bold Member!
2znpe9l.jpg

This pathetic waste of human skin, who really needs to find a hairbrush, is 36 year old Lizette Moreno. She has a temper problem.

While at home watching her boyfriend's 23 month old son, Lizette was trying to get the toddler to eat. He wasn't having it. He was crying and presumably not hungry. Lizette being a sound rational human being, decided the best way to get him to stop crying and eat would be to throw him onto the ground. She was so mad, making another rational decision, picked the child back up and and threw him down to the ground again.

The little boy had head trauma with a serious brain injury. Moreno initially stated that the child had been sick for several days. After further questioning from police, she admitted to losing her temper and playing bouncy ball with the child.

She was charged with one county of felony child abuse. Unfortunately the small boy succumbed to his injuries yesterday. Her charge is expected to be changed to reflect that.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/33629...ony-child-abuse-toddler-fighting-for-his-life

http://ktar.com/story/1347232/toddler-dies-brain-injury-surprise-woman-arrested-child-abuse/

Yup, that was one of the first things I learned from my kids ped, when I had my first one. There were times when he would refuse to eat, and I freaked and took him in. The doc just smiled sweetly and said, "Don't worry. As long as food is being offered, a child won't starve. He'll eat when he's hungry. Otherwise, don't worry about it."

Damn this was almost a 2 year old! He wasn't an infant. Why would it matter if he doesn't want to eat when she wanted him to? When mine were that age and didn't want to eat, I would just leave some of those little pasta pickup things on the high chair or the table and they would grab the shit when they got hungry. Not a big deal at all.

This which needs to get life in prison or death. But they'll proected her in jail and prison. She'll burn in hell for sure. She'll be charged with 2nd degree murder instead of 1st. What a dam shame!

And then there are the children who get stomped to death for eating some raisins without permission.

Murderous baby killers will always find an excuse to beat the baby to death.

She'll be charged with 2nd degree murder instead of 1st. What a dam shame![/QUOTE]
welcome to the den. why you think she'll get off so easy? is that how it is there with kids? doesn't the father want to slam her or is he more into her than what happened to the baby you think?

Yes the father and his family are going slam this witch. The father is very heart broken this happen to his son. No he's not into her. I'm a friend of this father and the family. Its been a nightmare for him and his family. This bitch going to prison for sure. Thanks for the wellcome.

Last edited:
Its been a nightmare for him and his family. This bitch going pad sure. Thanks for the wellcome[/QUOTE]
will pray them as well as the sweet baby. I know I would be berserk, I'm sitting here trying nit to cry and for some reason am thinking how heartbroken the fathers mother must be, this would be so hard

Thanks for the prayers. The father and mother miss him deeply. His sister's aunt's ancles and grandparents. This afected so many lives its unbelievable. The baby's saved 4 babies lives and 1 adult, he was an organ donor.

I can release my feeling here. We all been going thru the greaving process but I just can't get this out of mind. Maybe this place will help me vent. Yes the children in the his family call him a little hero.

Maybe this place will help me vent. Yes the children in the his family call him a little hero.[/QUOTE]
any type of violent crime to your self or a loved one can be hard and there's the rage as well as the pain so yes, venting really helps and so does putting the blame entirely on the person responsible and not yourself. There are always so many what ifs that can drive you crazy and don't help

I can release my feeling here. We all been going thru the greaving process but I just can't get this out of mind. Maybe this place will help me vent. Yes the children in the his family call him a little hero.
I am so sorry for this family's pain. If you don't mind me asking, how long were they together? Had she ever shown any ill feeling towards this child before this?
Sometimes, certain events don't seem significant until after something happens and you start to reflect back.
I hope and pray your friend can find peace and there is justice.

Sorry, I don't want to say anything that would hurt this baby case. It's going to trial as she is pleading NOT GUILTY! Fucken evil bitch. I fucken want beat the shit out of her.

1581168915706.png

MORENOLIZETTEY

GenderHeight (inches)WeightHair Color
FEMALE64163BROWN

Eye ColorEthnic OriginCustody ClassAdmission
BROWNCAUCASIANMedium/Low04/10/2019

Prison Release DateRelease Type
Projected Eligible Release Date
10/05/2025TR To Absolute Discharge Date

Commitment and Sentence Information 1 record(s)

Commit# Sentence Length ( yy/mm/dd)Sentence CountyCourt Cause#Offense DateSentence DateSentence StatusCrime
A01 10 Y/ 6 M/ 0 DMARICOPA 2017001818001 11/02/2016 04/05/2019 IMPOSED
MANSLAUGHTER​
Profile Classification 2 record(s) [Info]

Complete DateClassification TypeCustody RiskInternal Risk
Active Classification
Reclassification​
Medium Low
04/17/2019
Initial Classification​
Close Low
Parole Action 0 record(s)
Parole Placement 3 record(s)

Custody DateClass TypeApproved DateNext ReviewParole Class
04/17/2019
INITIAL CL.​
04/17/201904/16/2020
11/02/2016
ADMISSION​
11/02/2016
PAR.CL.CHG.​
1/0 Day(s)
Notification Requests, Detainers, and/or Warrants 2 record(s)

Detainer DateDetainer TypeChargesAuthorityAgreement DateCancel Date
04/12/2019
NR​
CR2017001818001​
MARICOPA CLK OF CRT​
04/12/2019
P07​
CR2017001818001/ 15YR​
MARICOPA ADLT PROB​

Back