• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

biteme

The Rev, Molon labe
I could really get up for this, but they need more of a mixed crowd

A bizarre new fitness trend is sweeping the nation – where participants exercise completely NAKED

If naked restaurants and bike rides in the buffweren’t revealing enough, the new trend encourages fitness fanatics to bare all.
This month, ten brave participants cast off their clothes to take part in the first Nude-ercise class in Southampton
Former recruitment consultant Helen Smith, 35, put the class through their paces with a circuits-style workout, which included jumping-jacks, sit-ups, push-ups and partner work.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/267...where-participants-exercise-completely-naked/

wtydn4.jpg

AHAHAHA! Of course it's all horny old dudes. Think of the money saved on laundry detergent! Wouldn't all that floppage (is that a word?) be painful?

This is dumb ... nope. I like my Columbia pants, shirts. I love NorthFACE.
I like putting on my work out clothes and lacing up ... its like putting on a superman tights , and cape.

I don't even climb stairs without a good bra on.

I always knew I was pregnant when I went up or down stairs and my boobs hurt. Well not the first time ... the first time I held my tits and wondered what was going on. But all the next times ... Held my tits and said ... Oh!

Back