• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
QLD State coroner to reopen investigation
“The Coroner will be reviewing all the documentation before making a decision whether to hold an inquest,’’ a State Coroner’s Office spokesman told The Sunday Mail.

“A coroner cannot hold an inquest until the finalisation of criminal proceedings. If, from information obtained while investigating a death, a coroner reasonably suspects a person has committed an offence, the coroner must give the information to the Director of Public Prosecutions.

“Any charges are (then) a matter for the DPP.”

Legal sources said a charge such as deprivation of liberty could potentially be recommended by the coroner in the Tostee case.
Queensland Law Society president Bill Potts said he believed an inquest was unlikely in the Tostee case.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/warriena-wright-coroner-to-reopen-investigation/news-story

2/Gable-Tostee-arrested-balcony-fall-death-Kiwi-tourist-Warriena-Wright.html#ixzz3AR5vhoOB

Gable Tostee, 28, was arrested at his parents' home on Friday morning

not so perky looking now eh??

[/QUOTE]
he's such a skanky looking winkieless weeble perv
[doublepost=1485127346,1485125925][/doublepost]I know, I know...how dare I ask about what the thread was originally about..lol[/QUOTE]
she was murdered by a sissy boy who was able to cling to mummy who did everything to make sure everything came out alright and baby could be nestled back into the fold. No justice for the murdered girl or her family
[doublepost=1485138723][/doublepost]
I think the large glasses were an attempt to make the nose appear smaller.

It didn't work.
she easily could have had Asian/Island blood I thought Maori but it seems to be a Filipino name so her features don't have that Anglo look, I didn't think she would be considered unattractive but the selfies she took with him were cringeworthy especially the one where she is giving the peace sign, she don't look hapy and a bit scared or something

Last edited:
]
[doublepost=1485152040][/doublepost]
I just spent over three hours reading this whole thread. That was a wild ride from start to finish.
couldn't do it as I need the time to peruse but I did just realize I was the one that set the turdalator off with #39, lmao. I was being nice and didn't bring up a fraction of what I was thinking. I heard about this case early and was given numerous GC links first from a customer of mine over there then some other people in other sites. Nothing make me wanna puke more than the type of individual he is and the type that supported him. I don't know if turdy had to snort an eight ball before he spread his yarn or if it was just the mass injections of steroids I do know the effects of those are on guys though and got to go in and read everything in the body builders forum before they started pulling it others have hard copy of that crap.
[doublepost=1485152344,1485152040][/doublepost]His mouth is as big as his asshole, and shit comes out of both.
I'm glad he came back...Maybe he can entertain us.[/QUOTE]
I came over to look for him and as usual I just realized I was #39 , lol, I thought what he was quoting sounded familiar
[doublepost=1485233688][/doublepost]
Clubs, here comes the Tostinator.
[
Chow meow.

Wow, so much to say but so not worth it! quick recap update now I am back:
Not everyone shares turdalators views as his bro was scared in jail and then when he was able to fly the coop ended up at mommys virtually a prisoner with even the neighbors creeped out over him being there [I do feel sorry for his dad]:
http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...t/news-story/3c3c440f7903d2466f46599da9c01333
Gotta love the Aussies old song is running through my mind:
http://www.news.com.au/world/pacifi...r/news-story/73a0d6f560cec44e3703843fd923d558

GABLE Tostee has been spotted across the Tasman in New Zealand, leading to speculation he had quit the Gold Coast.

The man found not guilty of the murder of New Zealand woman Warriena Wright — after she fell from a balcony on the Gold Coast during a Tinder date — spent several days in the country this month.

He flew in on his own to Auckland from the Gold Coast on a Virgin Airlines flight last Saturday. It is understood he is living under his new name, Eric Thomas.

A witness saw Mr Tostee with a woman in a bar in Ponsonby, in central Auckland, last weekend.

“It was about 2.45am and we were shocked to see him out. We yelled out his name and he hung his head down,” a witness told the Herald.

Tostee was walking alongside another woman, however he was unable to identify if it was his Kiwi partner Lizzi Evans.

It emerged in late October that Ms Evans, whose real name is Elizabeth Smith, was romantically linked to Mr Tostee. She hails from Havelock North, on the east coast of New Zealand’s North Island, but is believed to have been living in Australia.

It’s believed Tostee left New Zealand for Brisbane this week. There had been speculation he may have been making the Kiwi move a permanent one.

Weeks before Ms Evans was revealed to be Tostee’s girlfriend, she appeared on A Current Affair where she said she and her partner, thought to be Mr Tostee, were planning to move to New Zealand once he finished his architecture studies.

A former contestant on the NZ version of The Bachelor, Fleur Verhoeven, posted on Facebook on Thursday: “As it turns out, Gable Tostee is residing in Havelock North under a different name atm. Might sign up for Tinder.”

Gable Tostee has been seen in New Zealand.Source:AAP

Gable Tostee was acquitted of murder by a Supreme Court jury last month.Source:Supplied

In a series of private messages with members of a Facebook discussion group about Mr Tostee’s Supreme Court trial — obtained by news.com.au — Ms Evans said she and Tostee had been seeing each other for “quite a while”.

Ms Evans’ brother Jon Smith answered the phone at the family’s Hawke’s Bay vineyard Hawkhurst Wines in Karamu, Hastings on Thursday, reported The New Zealand Herald.

When asked if his sister was back in the country, he said: “I wasn’t aware she was actually, I’m actually not sure.”

When asked if Mr Tostee was visiting, he said: “Definitely not. I don’t know anything about that.”

He hung up the phone when asked if they were still in a relationship.

Lizzi Evans’ parents, John and Shelley, own the winery.

Mr Tostee was acquitted of the murder and manslaughter of New Zealand tourist Warriena Wright on October 20, 2016, more than two years after Wright died.

What am I missing? The article you've posted is from this cockroach's original arrest back in 2014.
for some reason replying and merging can do strangethings. You're looking at what I was replying in one post but go down further to my reply to tumbleweed and try those 2 links the last one is hysterical

http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...y-was-he-at-the-blazers-game-last-week.80531/

I couldn't find 3 weird things thread.
So as a consolation gift, I give you Denton Rodriguez.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...cookware-shits-himself-when-hes-booked.69800/

Although it is a short thread, it's full of lol.

Gah - I hate you... I jut spent SO much of my day reading the Momo thread... JK Thank you.. no idea how the hell I missed that first time around.. AND... now to move onto Denton... FML

*Damn I had read Denton.... was still funny to re-read... forgot about that time @Brenni got called a prep :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Last edited:
Y'all keep bumping this shit and the one who's name shall not be mentioned will come back.

*Damn I had read Denton.... was still funny to re-read... forgot about that time @Brenni got called a prep :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:[/QUOTE]
me too with momo that was pretty much enough went through 1 page of the other and couldn't take more

No. He pretended to be gable roster.

Okay ... but I thought at the end when he did the guitar solo that he was Gable's brother.

I think we'll see him again ... Gable in the News I mean. On account of his own words to his

father, "Why do these things always happen to me?" The guy is always in some kind of trouble,

at school, (yep --- he was trouble there) in his car (Yep there too) ... the bars he frequents

people thought he was a creep) ... every place.

Okay ... but I thought at the end when he did the guitar solo that he was Gable's brother.

I think we'll see him again ... Gable in the News I mean. On account of his own words to his

father, "Why do these things always happen to me?" The guy is always in some kind of trouble,

at school, (yep --- he was trouble there) in his car (Yep there too) ... the bars he frequents

people thought he was a creep) ... every place.
?

I think he was just a troll. Did gable even have a brother?

Y'all keep bumping this shit and the one who's name shall not be mentioned will come back.
You nut jobs are still blabbing about this 3 months after the goddamn court case! Your obsessed with Gable, and Im glad I wasnt born a female, what a sad life it must be.

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11843959
[....]
Mr Tostee, who now goes by the name Eric Thomas, made the remark to a woman on his Facebook on Saturday.

The woman commented on a post from Mr Tostee which read: "If "Benny" is short for Ben, why is "Benny'" longer??"

"Says the murderer with a fake name.." the woman wrote.

"The only thing I murder is p***y," the 31-year-old responded.

Supporters rallied to Mr Tostee's defence, telling the woman to go away.

Others agreed with the woman's comment and told Mr Tostee that he loves the attention.
[....]
Mr Tostee appeared to have activated a new Tinder account earlier this month.

Mr Tostee's new Tinder profile was spotted by a Gold Coast woman who uses the dating app and recognised the self-confessed playboy, according to The Daily Telegraph.

The 31-year-old's age and new name of Eric Thomas appear on the new profile.
[....]
Mr Tostee drew criticism in March after he posted a derogatory post on Facebook to mark International Women's Day.

"Happy International Women's Day to all ma hoes!!", he wrote at the time.

The post angered some social media users and one woman threatened to send his post to Clementine Ford - an Australian feminist writer.

Changes his name for some anonymity but attaches his face to tinder. Yeah, that's not a well thought out plan.
And then added this in case they weren't positive it was him:

"Shhh don't tell Channel 9," the profile reads, referring to the media attention surrounding the death of Ms Wright and his subsequent trial.

Mr Tostee has previously accused Channel 9 of having "ruined his life".

Lol kinda like the people who keep on posting and posting and posting well into 2017. You lot cant seem to let this guy rest. Obsession to the max. Gable must be laying his cable with dexterity and aplomb with all this new adulation.

It's been like 38 days since I commented. Who's obsessed?

Back