• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Snoods

Trusted Member
29qgkdy.jpg

The father is a lunatic! Does he really think he is going to get his baby back? He basically pulverized her little body to mush because he was aggravated with her. It's a miracle she even survived. She had trauma to her internal organs, more than 24 broken bones and was malnourished. I'm sure she wasn't eating because she was in such god awful pain. Holy fuck.

Hey but it's cool, he bought her some new clothes and "baby proof stuff for the table and what not, so she won't bump her head when she starts walking." Well that changes everything, he seems like a changed man! :rolleyes:

Oh wait...he also states "Detectives can say what they want, I'm going to keep doing what I've been doing from day one." That's the spirit! Don't let the man get you down!

And the mother was well aware of what was going on. Ignoring crunching noises when you pick up your baby who won't eat is fucked up.

Police responding to Dell Children’s Medical Center on Oct. 6, 2016, found a two-month-old baby girl with more than two dozen broken bones throughout her body, including her pelvis and multiple ribs, according to an arrest warrant.

In addition, the baby, Jaylynn Rodriguez, had signs associated with “trauma to internal organs,” the affidavit states.

[...]

According to the affidavit, Rodriguez admitted to police he had been “too aggressive” with the baby and he “felt frustrated.” Rodriguez told police he held the baby too tight and “heard her bones pop in her chest/back area.” Rodriguez also told police that he got frustrated that the baby would not stop crying and he pushed down on the baby’s pelvic area with his body weight and pushed her away.

[...]

“I just needed to control my emotions right then and there. I was changing her, and when I told them that, I didn’t think that they would take it like I did it intentionally to break her bones. Yeah, I did push down on her, but I never intentionally tried to hurt her. I didn’t think I was going to do all that stuff, but that’s what they charged me with,” he said.

Rodriguez said he could tell the baby was losing weight, and he tried to force her to eat by pushing a bottle in her mouth, the affidavit states.

The baby’s mother told police she “noticed a crunching sound in her daughter’s ribs” about two weeks prior to an October 2016 interview with police. At that time, the mother said the baby was beginning to have trouble eating, according to the affidavit.

[...]

When police spoke with doctors at the hospital on Oct. 6, they were told the victim had numerous bone injuries both acute and healing, bruising over her body and a laceration to her tongue. The fractures included 17 to the ribs, both wrists and the pelvis. Four more breaks were found later, police said.

Doctor’s found that the baby’s body weight had dropped below the first percentile, and she was diagnosed with failure to thrive.

[...]

Rodriguez says he’s been meeting with a parenting coach, buying her new clothes and baby-proofing his home in hopes of gaining custody. “I actually got some cover guards and stuff for the table and for the walls so when she starts walking and bumps her head or whatnot, then she will be protected,” he said.

"The detectives can say whatever they want, they can think whatever they want, but I’m just going to keep doing what I’ve been doing since day one,” said Rodriguez.

Read the rest of the article, it's jaw dropping.
http://kxan.com/2017/01/20/affidavit-2-month-old-baby-found-with-25-broken-bones/

Well I've heard it all now.

He's still allowed to visit her he says and shes happy to see him.

WTF

And whats with his ' imma keep doin' ' statement - confirmation that he will keep crushing his baby at every chance he gets ?

But hey - at least she won't bump her head on a table while he breaks some more ribs , maybe even a spine next time. Thank god for baby proofing.

The man is deluded as well as a baby beating arsehole. A true sociopath in denial and the Mother knew all along so charges for her need to be served.

what the fuck: "Rodriguez admitted to police he had been “too aggressive” with the baby and he “felt frustrated.” Rodriguez told police he held the baby too tight and “heard her bones pop in her chest/back area.” Rodriguez also told police that he got frustrated that the baby would not stop crying and he pushed down on the baby’s pelvic area with his body weight and pushed her away."
no he shouldn't be around this baby or anyone/thing else that can't defend themselves and give as good as they get like maybe 160 pound mastiff with temper issues

Rodriguez also told police that he got frustrated that the baby would not stop crying and he pushed down on the baby’s pelvic area with his body weight and pushed her away."

That part got to me as well. The twat stick crushed his tiny baby with the force of his own body weight. I'm going to make an educated guess that that is how she sustained her broken pelvis.

“I just needed to control my emotions right then and there. I was changing her, and when I told them that, I didn’t think that they would take it like I did it intentionally to break her bones. Yeah, I did push down on her, but I never intentionally tried to hurt her. I didn’t think I was going to do all that stuff, but that’s what they charged me with,” he said.

He seriously doesn't get that what he did is heinous does he? YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR EMOTIONS you fuckwad! If YOU harm someone ELSE because of YOUR emotions, YOU ARE AT FAULT. No one gives a fuck if you intentionally broke her bones, when you did something that was OBVIOUSLY going to SEVERELY harm her.

Good lord, this man is too stupid to prevent himself from losing control in the future, and he seems to think it's an excuse for his behaviour.

See, this is why I left CPS. The system is fucked. Judges give the abusers....er...parents....supervised visits. I say fuck them. If you abuse your child, you should have no right or ability to see them. Period. But apparently, I'm wrong.
See why I left a career with CPS after more than a decade?
The system is broken.

So the article says he gets visitation every Wednesday. And according to him "when I grab her she smiles"
Between this guy being allowed visitation and the mother not facing any charges even though she heard the childs ribs "crunching" 2 weeks prior, ; the abuse of this child is not over.
Its just getting started.

Back