• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Mata Hari

Dirty Gutter Bitch
I cannot imagine this will end well. Poor silly naïve Toni apparently pulled over for police on Sunday night. The problem is, the police have no record of pulling her over and since sending a text message Sunday night, she has not been heard from. Also, her boyfriend seems to have knowledge of her leaving work from the strip club she worked at, around 4am.

I think it all seems to point to a dead Toni. I hope I am wrong but my gut says fako cop kidnapped her and is selling her into the sex trade or already murdered her or Boyfriend murdered her and dumped her in the wilderness.

Pete Sanchez, Anderson’s boyfriend, told the station that she was a server at Chrome, an entertainment bar, and left work shortly after 4 a.m. He added that she was “adamant” about going to the gas station.

It was exactly 4:42 when she texted me and said, 'I just got pulled over again.' She said 'again' because she gets pulled over all the time," Anderson's friend Roxanne Townsend told Fox 4.

However, Kansas City police said they had no record of any police officer making a traffic stop on Anderson.

Sanchez said he was asleep at the time Anderson was getting off work and nothing was unusual about the night.

"Every time I leave the house, I hope the next face I see in public is going to be her," he said.

Sanchez said that he and Anderson have lived together for two years and that she never once disappeared. Sanchez said that Anderson likes to review local music festivals in the area.

Anderson is described as having blond hair, green eyes and a lean stature. She was last driving a 2014 black Ford Focus with the Kansas license plate number 998 GAX.

A GoFundMe account has been setup in hopes the family could hire a private investigator to find Anderson.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/18/family-in-desperate-search-to-find-missing-missouri-woman.html

Keep driving until you come upon a gas station or some other public area before pulling over for anyone. She may have felt safe, being pulled over so many times.
The things some people would do when no ones watching is always something to be cautious of unfortunately.
I hope they find her.

Keep driving until you come upon a gas station or some other public area before pulling over for anyone. She may have felt safe, being pulled over so many times.
The things some people would do when no ones watching is always something to be cautious of unfortunately.
I hope they find her.
Guy I went to HS with was actually on my hometown PD. Until he began pulling over young women and in the guise of sobriety testing began asking for inappropriate things like feeling them up.

Thing is, he was off duty.

He got shitcanned but all the (4 I think) lawsuits were dismissed. :mad:

He joined the Navy.

Did they update the original article? Cause it now says they did stop her.

Kansas City police said a North Kansas City officer did stop Anderson for an illegal lane change -- but he simply gave her a warning and watched her head to the gas station. What happened next was a mystery.

"After that QuikTrip, it's almost like she vanished," police spokesman Darin Snapp told the news station.

Yes they did. Seems strange it took so long to confirm her being pulled over.

If the pulling over involved neither an arrest nor a fine, I am not sure it is all that surprising. They must make dozens of these traffic stops that get registered nowhere.

On the news tonight they announced that friends and family were gathering together tomorrow around noon to do thier own search, scouring the area from where she was last seen at the QuikTrip on 9 hwy.
Absolutely no one has mentioned which direction she headed when she left that QuikTrip. If that police officer saw her pull up to the gas pump, but maybe didn't wait to see which direction she headed after she was done, then wouldn't the surveillance camera capture that?
They won't release any information on the surveillance cameras yet, due to pending investigation, but it would SURE help her friends and family if they're going out on foot to scour the area tomorrow!
It's definitely a weird and scary!

I can't begin to imagine the agonizing torment the parents have been enduring since learning their daughter had not been seen or heard from since her text to a friend in the early hours of Sunday morning. Their fear for her well being growing exponentially with each day that passed and more acute with each passing hour they have been in the darkest of dark places. Not knowing what happened to their child.

They must make dozens of these traffic stops that get registered nowhere.

I would think the opposite is true and EVERY stop must be reported. I mean they must at least run your plates every time you are pulled over so there has to be a record of that.

I would think the opposite is true and EVERY stop must be reported. I mean they must at least run your plates every time you are pulled over so there has to be a record of that.

Maybe that is how they knew, then? From the call to check the plate?

I cannot imagine this will end well. Poor silly naïve Toni apparently pulled over for police on Sunday night. The problem is, the police have no record of pulling her over and since sending a text message Sunday night, she has not been heard from. Also, her boyfriend seems to have knowledge of her leaving work from the strip club she worked at, around 4am.

I think it all seems to point to a dead Toni. I hope I am wrong but my gut says fako cop kidnapped her and is selling her into the sex trade or already murdered her or Boyfriend murdered her and dumped her in the wilderness.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/18/family-in-desperate-search-to-find-missing-missouri-woman.html

There should be footage, camera footage. I'd be looking at that officer.
[doublepost=1485042121,1485030073][/doublepost]Caught on video. Traffic stop lasted 7 minutes. I see 2 cars behind her.

http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/20/friend...ppearance-near-gas-station-she-was-last-seen/

One interesting fact released is that her GPS quit working while she was at that gas station. This is a red flag for foul play to me.

Timeline of events, according to Kansas City police:

• Around 4 a.m. Toni left Chrome
  • Approximately 4:20 a.m. an officer with the North Kansas City Police Department pulled Toni over
  • Approximately 4:33 a.m. family bank records show Toni had a declined transaction at the QuikTrip along 9 Highway
  • 4:42 a.m. Toni sent a text to a friend that said, “I just got pulled over again.”
from @joe roe's link.

she was pulled over at 4:20 and 4:42 and she's not been heard from since. I'm thinking the second stop might not have been legit.

she was pulled over at 4:20 and 4:42 and she's not been heard from since. I'm thinking the second stop might not have been legit.

Yes. Also makes me suspicious of the first cop that pulled her over and let her go with a warning...

It seems to me that if someone pulled her over for nefarious reasons, they would have kidnapped her and left her car on the side of the road. Why would someone kidnap her then risk going back to the scene of the crime to move her car somewhere else. Unless there were two people involved, one to drive her vehicle and one to drive the kidnap vehicle.

But again, why take the car? Why risk driving her car somewhere and having to hide it, leaving more evidence in it, plus the risk of her car being seen, etc. Just pluck her from her car and leave it there.
[doublepost=1485067547,1485066488][/doublepost]
One interesting fact released is that her GPS quit working while she was at that gas station. This is a red flag for foul play to me.

Her GPS was turned off at the gas station? Am I the only one who thinks that means she turned it off herself? I'm sure there are cameras there, police should know this by now.

There's no time-stamp for
It seems to me that if someone pulled her over for nefarious reasons, they would have kidnapped her and left her car on the side of the road. Why would someone kidnap her then risk going back to the scene of the crime to move her car somewhere else. Unless there were two people involved, one to drive her vehicle and one to drive the kidnap vehicle.

But again, why take the car? Why risk driving her car somewhere and having to hide it, leaving more evidence in it, plus the risk of her car being seen, etc. Just pluck her from her car and leave it there.
[doublepost=1485067547,1485066488][/doublepost]

Her GPS was turned off at the gas station? Am I the only one who thinks that means she turned it off herself? I'm sure there are cameras there, police should know this by now.

It's around the 44 second mark. A second (cop car?) car emerges as Toni moves forward in front of the car who gave her the warning.

[doublepost=1485109457][/doublepost]
There's no time-stamp for

It's around the 44 second mark. A second (cop car?) car emerges as Toni moves forward in front of the car who gave her the warning.

The above is actually the 49 second mark with the car behind the cop.

This was just before and depicts only Toni and the officer who stopped her. Around the 44 second mark.

With the dealer boyfriend and the whitewashing regarding TA's job and drug use, I am getting a Christina Morris feeling about this....

Don't know who she is?

She got disappeared a couple of years ago in Dallas after leaving a night out with friends. The dude (not her BF) who was seen walking her to her car at 3am-ish was convicted of her murder (although her body was never found) last fall.

Her BF was a skeevy drug dealer and both he and Christina were into dealing, using and basically the whole scene-he was arrested in a big ole sting just days after she went missing. Also he did not notice she was missing

The press really whitewashed CM, making it look like she hung out with all those people but was probably just trying to get them all to "fly straight".....

I never understand this. Who cares about rep when someone is missing? Just find them. Get ALL info out there.
[doublepost=1485126283,1485126208][/doublepost]http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...is-missing-from-n-texas-since-saturday.72296/

Thanks, @joe roe. That's the video from the traffic stop, correct? I was hoping to see video from the QuikTrip. A video from another business shows her driving away from the QuikTrip with nobody following her.

Apparently they do have surveillance video showing her trying to withdraw money from the QuikTrip ATM and she was alone in her car.

I'm getting my Websleuth on, :spy: I made a map showing where she traveled. It's strange. When she left Chrome she was supposed to meet friends at the Shady Lady, but the Quik Trip she was at is miles past Shady Lady. In fact she passed Shady Lady and was miles out of her way when she was pulled over close to the Quik Trip.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?...&ll=39.12658203164735,-94.54450995356444&z=12

Also her GPS was recently installed and it only monitored speed, not location. Probably something for an insurance discount.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/toni-...-facebook-twitter-instagram-text-pulled-over/

I'm lost here, she's missing, her car is missing, ATM transaction failed, she's not involved with the best of crowds, what if she felt it was in her best interest to get away from it all

The press really whitewashed CM, making it look like she hung out with all those people but was probably just trying to get them all to "fly straight".....
I never understand this. Who cares about rep when someone is missing? Just find them. Get ALL info out there.

I couldn't agree more. This is exactly what is happening with the Corrie Mckeague disappearance. The very information his family has been attempting to cover up actually may be key to what led to his disappearance.

There are some interesting comments on Toni's go fundme page about her boyfriend. He originally started the page, but Toni's family took it over.

https://www.gofundme.com/hiring-a-private-investigator

OH EFFING BOY if Heavy's intel is correct. This is the exact order you'd expect for that text at 4:42am. She drives off and is stopped shortly after.

She left the gas station about 4:40 a.m., police said. She then texted her friend to tell her about being stopped by police. The cops had to be waiting in the parking lot for 15 minutes in order to witness her pumping gas.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/toni-...-facebook-twitter-instagram-text-pulled-over/
“And no one has seen or heard from her since,” her father, Brian Anderson, told the news station.

A smoking gun, no doubt whatsoever. It allows almost no time for anyone else to stop her. The cops were hawkeyeing her for 15 minutes before she left according to their timeline. That cop or cops need to prove where they were at 4:42am. They had to be in the area, of course.

Back