• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
Somehow posted before I could finish the title which should say behind Charles Sexton's home :oops:

An Alabama woman has been found dead, her body wrapped in plastic with her hands and feet bound, three weeks after she was reported missing by her family.

Jeannette 'Jenny' Brannon, 30, was found at the bottom of an embankment in a wooded area behind the Cottondale home of Charles Richard Sexton.

Sexton, 58, has been charged with Brannon's murder. Investigators said he admitted to moving her body, but has changed his story multiple times as to how she died.

Brannon was last seen alive by friends who said she went to a party at Sexton's house the weekend of December 2.

She was seen at Sexton's home again by her friends when they returned to the home on December 6, according to
Tuscaloosa News. o_O

Authorities believe that was the day Brannon was killed, said Capt Gary Hood of the Tuscaloosa County Metro Homicide Unit.

'There was alcohol, and possibly some drugs involved,' Hood said about the party. 'I can't confirm that at this point.'

Sexton told investigators he and Brannon had been involved in a physical altercation the night she died, and that she injured her head during the fight and had been bleeding heavily.

But Sexton gave 'multiple stories' as to how Brannon specifically injured her head, according to court records.

Sexton told investigators he fell asleep after the fight and found Brannon dead on the floor the next morning.

He then admitted to wrapping Brannon's body in plastic before moving her to a trash dump behind his mobile home.

Brannon was officially reported missing by her family on December 9.

Her friends were interviewed and phone records were examined before someone came forward and 'made a huge break' in the case, according to Hood.

Brannon's body was discovered behind Sexton's home on December 21.

Sexton was arrested the next day due to evidence found in his own home and statements he made to police, according to AL.com.

He was booked into Tuscaloosa County Jail and released on $75,000 bond the next day.

[...]

It has since been revealed that Sexton has a long history of violent crimes against women.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...labama-woman-dead-wooded-area-man-s-home.html

Last edited:

This fucker is absolutely bat shit insane.....

A Cottondale man with a history of violence, especially against woman, and who is out on bond in the slaying of a woman is now back in jail after lawmen say he attacked another woman with a machete.

Charles Richard Sexton, 48, is charged with second-degree assault. Tuscaloosa authorities said Coaling police and the Tuscaloosa County Sheriff's Office responded to the area of Beulah Drive just before 8 a.m. Friday on an assault call, said Tuscaloosa County Metro Homicide Unit Capt. Gary Hood.

When they arrived on the scene, a 33-year-old woman told them Sexton had cut her on the arm with the machete during an argument at Sexton's home. Investigators saw a laceration on the victim's arm, and took Sexton into custody without incident.

Sexton in December was charged with murder in the death of 30-year-old Jennette "Jenny" Sims Brannon. She was had been missing for several weeks until her body was discovered on Dec. 21.

Court records show Sexton, who lists his occupation as disabled, has been arrested multiple times for violent crimes but many of those charges were dismissed. Last year, he was indicted on a second-degree assault charge after he injured a man with a knife, records show. That case was dismissed.

In 2013, Sexton was charged with menacing after he broke into a home armed with a knife and threatened both a man and a woman. Again, that case was dismissed.

In 2010, Sexton was arrested on third-degree assault after a woman said Sexton hit her multiple times in the face. He was found guilty of a misdemeanor, and received a certificate of completion for a court-ordered anger management program.

Sexton was booked into the Tuscaloosa County Jail Friday with bond set at $15,000 in the machete attack at his home. However, his bond on the previous murder charge has now been revoked.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2017/01/man_out_on_bond_for_murder_cha.html

No sympathy for any of these women, not when they CHOOSE to hang out with a guy with his history. No sympathy.

So was the second chick just trying to become a statistic or nah cos this dude just murdered someone. Not exactly the kind of guy you wanna be socializing with out of the blue.

Somehow posted before I could finish the title which should say behind Charles Sexton's home

I giggle every time I see the unintentional title. :p When I first read it I was like "How odd, so the guy was just standing there with a dead body behind him? Why didn't he just walk somewhere else?"

Back