• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

thatsmallgrl

Tiny Warrior
Bold Member!

Martinsburg, WV - Ashlyn Marie Mickley 21, and Conner Earl Mickley 24 are pigs. Downright filthy, disgusting pigs. Not only does Ashlyn think she's posing for a photo, I'm pretty sure that's a hickey on her neck. And Conner is clearly annoyed and has a doesn't give a fuck face on. Which further adds to them being pigs.

Ashlyn and Conner are on the verge of divorce. Conner had left three weeks before Christmas. Ashlyn called the police a couple days after Christmas to report her 'soon to be ex' had forcibly made his way into her apartment. And this is where the shit hits the fan. I will almost guarantee if there were any fans in this apartment that would also be literally.

When police first arrived to the apartment they were bombarded with, "an over powering smell of feces, old food and general uncleanliness came out of the apartment." As described from the officer the moment the door was opened. I couldn't even imagine.

At the door the officer said he spotted a child walking around with no clothes on except a soiled diaper and could hear another child nearby. The officer then proceeded to a child's bedroom and stated that room had a horrible odor as well. He noted there was 'mashed' feces in the carpet and not just in one spot, everywhere. He also said he found feces all over the wall and in an electrical outlet. What. The. Fuck. Which means that the children played with the outlets....

Officers also found in the room a mattress. Just a mattress. No toys, no clothes. Just a mattress. Which had no sheets or pillows on it. The only thing they could see in the room that would be used for warmth was a dirty towel.

On to the second child's room. Which going with the theme, also smelled of excrement. Dog shit to be more specific. There was dog dropping throughout the room, and gag; used sanitary pads. Again. What. The. Fuck. In this room they found a child in a crib, also with no clothes on. In the crib was a just a mattress. No sheets on this one either. This mattress was also ripped with the metal springs showing and poking through. No clothes or toys in this room either.

Ashlyn's excuse for this, and not a very good one; is that she simply couldn't keep up with the cleaning after Conner left. She also said this all just happened the week before hand. She also said that the mattresses never had sheets on them, it's just how the children slept.

However, the apartment leasing agent had done an inspection in September and had noted that the children's rooms had feces stains in them at that time. They also said there was shit in the beds too. No one is quite sure why the leasing agent did not alert authorities then or do a follow up inspection. Ashlyn told them she was in the process of cleaning it up. Conner was in the home at the time....

Ashlyn stated that Conner was very well aware of the conditions of the home and didn't bother to clean it up either. It has also been alleged by authorities that she left the children locked in the shit ridden bedrooms for hours at a time.

Both Ashlyn and Conner have been charged with two felony counts of child abuse or neglect creating substantial risk of injury or death. They are also each charged with two felony counts of conspiracy to commit child neglect creating serious risk of injury or death.

With all this in mind, it bears repeating. Ashlyn and Conner Mickley are pigs. Downright filthy, disgusting pigs.

http://www.journal-news.net/news/local-news/2016/12/two-charged-with-felony-child-neglect/

Last edited:
They took great of care for their house as they did their childen

Sickening.. Gag
[doublepost=1485133832,1485133738][/doublepost]Are you all sure thats not shit on her neck?

Gross ugly nasty bitch needs to wash it off-!

Last edited:
I can almost "get" letting the dishes and laundry pile up. Maybe even not taking out the trash.

I can't ... Nope I can't. I think dirty dishes are gross. I think dirty laundry is grosser some how.
Hoarding and living in filth like this is ABUSE. Its a method of power, control, and punishment.
Its so fucking infantile, both of them ... king and queen of filth.

king and queen of filth

Now all I can think of is the Ancient Booer in the Princess Bride...

"...that's what she is, the Queen of Refuse. So bow down to her if you want, bow to her. Bow to the Queen of Slime, the Queen of Filth, the Queen of Putrescence. Boo. Boo. Rubbish. Filth. Slime. Muck. Boo. Boo. Boo."

:hilarious:

On a serious note, like Frayed asked: "Why is there always DOO DOO?" I don't like scooping the frickin' litter box. How can people literally live in shit?? I'm betting that there are a lot of drugs in play here. It's the only thing that makes any sense... not that it actually makes sense. :vomit: That or maybe mental illness. Just WTF?

Disgusting stuff infuriates me :mad:
How could she have walked around and no one beat her ass for smelling like a pile of shit. :yuck:

Maybe I'm mean :shrug: I would have to smash her over the head with a gallon of bleach. :vomit:

Disgusting.
How the hell can a person get turned on in this situation? "Well, our kids have no clothes or toys and theres dog shit all over the floor, lets fuck" "yeah baby"
:grumpy:

Disgusting stuff infuriates me :mad:
How could she have walked around and no one beat her ass for smelling like a pile of shit. :yuck:

Maybe I'm mean :shrug: I would have to smash her over the head with a gallon of bleach. :vomit:

This ^^^!!!

You know how if you go into a restaurant, when you leave your clothes have a "food" smell?

Living in a shitpile has GOT to make a bitch REEK. Can you imagine getting stuck in a line behind this dank skank? Ugh.

I grew up in a terrible hoarder home. Like on tv, stuff and trash piled chest high little paths throughout the house. As a kid I got in trouble for ruining my clothes because I didnt know how to work the machine and I was too afaid to ask my mom. Walked around feeling ashamed, never had friends over. There are still foods I can't stand the sight of because my mom would make food and leave it to rot on the stove. Didn't realize until middle school that you're not supposed to eat raw hamburger.

This kind of bull shit isn't just a health hazard, it's emotional abuse and will stick with these kids. Throw the parents in jail, get the kids some where safe.

I'm with you, zzouy. We moved out of our last 'bad house' in 2009 and I remember working on just the kitchen for a month because we had to shovel moldy clothing, flattened garbage, etc off of the floor. We just threw the refrigerator away, it was full of spoiled food from where it stopped working and no one bothered to fix or replace it; same with a huge deep freezer. There was ankle-deep trash in my parents' room and mounds more stuffed behind the fucking furniture in the front room. Sometimes I could hear mice rustling through it

We also didn't have running water, heat, or AC 80% of the time we lived there

I love my parents but I get frustrated when I remember my childhood

Last edited:
Since those poor babies did not have any toys, nothing at all to play with, not even sheets on their beds or blankets to stay warm with no wonder they were literally playing with their own shit!! I bet they got beat afterwards because they made a mess! Disgusting ass excuses for parents. I'd like to run their faces in those feces smeared rooms!

There's only a few things on the registry and one is a baby bathtub so maybe she's planning on keeping the next one a bit cleaner? :)

Feb 27, 2018
A Martinsburg woman was sentenced to five years of supervised probation after her children were found living in “subhuman” conditions in December 2016.

Ashlyn Marie Mickley, 22, pleaded guilty to one felony count of gross child neglect creating a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury. The crime carries with it a possible one- to five-year sentence in prison, which was suspended by the court in favor of probation, as per the plea agreement.
The conviction also carries with it a registration requirement on the Child Abuse and Neglect Registry for 10 years. The plea agreement was offered due to Mickley’s “acceptance of responsibility,” assistant prosecuting attorney Joseph Kinser said.

Defense attorney Michael Santa Barbara argued prior to sentencing Tuesday that although it is a “tremendously sad case,” he believes Mickley did not intend to hurt her children and has “expressed tremendous sorrow.”

“Ms. Mickley comes before the court (because) of factors beyond her control,” Santa Barbara said.

One factor he stated was depression. The court imposed an additional term to probation, which requires Mickley to receive ongoing mental health treatment.

The court added that it is up to the discretion of probation whether it is in the best interest and welfare for Mickley and for others to go into in-patient rehabilitation.
Mickley will also be required to serve five years of supervised release.

Ashlyn Mickley’s ex-husband, Conner Earl Mickley, 25, was sentenced to a deferred adjudication period after pleading guilty on Feb. 13 for his role in allowing his children to live in those conditions.

Police responded to a disturbance in the Martins Landing apartment complex where Ashlyn Mickley alleged her “soon-to-be ex-husband” had forcefully entered the apartment in December 2016.
Upon entering the home, the investigating officer said, “an overpowering smell of feces, old food and general uncleanliness came out of the apartment,” according to court records.

According to court records, one child was found with only a diaper on and was dirty. The second child was found in a room with a horrible odor with dried excrement in the carpet and all over the walls.
The officer noted the only thing they saw “a child could use for any type of warmth was a dirty towel of some sort,” court documents said.

Officers also observed dog droppings, a strong smell of dog waste and dirty sanitary wipes on the floor in one of the children’s rooms. The child was standing in his crib with no clothes on and the mattress had no sheets, court records said.

The mattress was also allegedly ripped “with metal springs coming through the mattress,” court documents said.

When questioned by the officer, Ashlyn Mickley allegedly said Conner had moved out and “she had been unable to ‘keep up with cleaning,’” and in response to the feces, she allegedly said the mess happened last week and she hadn’t been able to clean it up, according to court documents.

Police contacted the Department of Health and Human Resources, and when the social worker arrived, she allegedly had to “put her shirt over her nose and began dry heaving” and had to leave the room.
Ashlyn allegedly told authorities that Conner Mickley was aware of the unsanitary condition of the home prior to him leaving three weeks before the incident, according to court documents. He had also allegedly been in the home on Christmas Day of 2016.

The investigating officer said they believed Ashlyn Mickley “left her children locked inside their bedrooms” for an extended period of time. The officer also noted the children “had no access to toys or clothing inside their rooms,” according to charging documents.

In court Feb. 13, Conner Mickley described his actions as “not making sure my children were in a safe, clean environment.”

He later described in his own words what had happened in December 2016. Conner Mickley said he went to his soon-to-be ex-wife’s apartment to see his children and that the apartment was “a complete wreck.” He added that he did not take the proper actions when he learned of the state of the apartment.

Conner Mickley said he now realizes that he could have asked her to leave the apartment that they once shared.

As per the plea agreement, the court held off on a conviction in favor of three years of deferred adjudication.

Last edited:
Back