• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

thatsmallgrl

Tiny Warrior
Bold Member!

Winter Haven, FL - Only in Florida would someone name a boy after a company that has been around since 1886 that sells beauty products. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to name their baby boy Avon? Especially with having the last name Sellers. This is another one of those, the name made me giggle moments.

At any rate. Luanna Sellers 27, and Avon Sellers 28 were both been arrested after falling asleep while driving their SUV into a WaWa parking lot. A witness stated the vehicle hit a curb and then came to a stop. At two o'clock in the afternoon. On a Monday. I hate Mondays too, but I don't generally tend to smoke K2 and drive up onto curbs.

Luanna was listed as the driver. The witness who called police said when they approached the vehicle Avon (giggle) was passed out and Luanna was just waking up and was incoherent. Also spotted was a baby in a car seat.... The baby was only wearing a soiled diaper. When searching the vehicle police found no supplies to care for said infant. No diapers, food, clothes. Not a thing.

What they did find though, was a partially smoked cigar; presumably of the K2. Which both Sellers' admitted to smoking an hour before passing out. They also found a baggie also full of the K2. I had to look up K2 as I wasn't sure what that was. It's synthetic pot. Also known as Spice.

After finding that out, I became more annoyed with these people. I've done that once in my life. About five years ago. Because it was still legal at the time. Holy Hell! Never again. I am not exaggerating when I say this; I literally thought I was going to die. I could feel my heart beating so fast, it felt like it was actually going to burst. I found out later that I had smoked entirely too much of it. I could barely breathe, I couldn't move. It was terrifying. So knowing what that feels like, to smoke that while in the care of an infant if fucking moronic.

And here's the kicker folks. According to the Sellers', the reason they didn't have any supplies for the baby; is because the baby's mother didn't provide them with any. Yep, the baby they could've killed wasn't even theirs.....

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/226834621-story

Last edited:
Lmfao. I'm sitting here confused reading the title like wait is this about people selling Avon or nah?
307ywko.jpg

That being said just smoke weed. I cant believe K2 is still available with all the weed that's around. Especially in Florida of all places.

Last edited:
Whose baby is it and why was it with these people? Sounds like more people need tobe charged here.

Avon is a fairly popular name among black folk btw.

Whose baby is it and why was it with these people? Sounds like more people need tobe charged here.

Avon is a fairly popular name among black folk btw.

They aren't black.

*knock knock

**who's there?

*Avon sellers..
:bye:
Edit
Is this funny... like really funny or marginally funny or not funny?
I can't stop laughing and my dog is looking at me funny.

I got some Mr nice at the dispensery so maybe that's why it's so funny.

Too bad his last name isn't calling.

*Avon calling.
:hilarious:

Last edited:
synthetic cannabinoids are rather popular , remember if the drug comes from a plant in the ground it's a schedule one narcotic with no medicinal value , but if youre a large company and synthetically create a chemical who's entire purpose is to replicate the effects of said schedule one narcotic , it's completely legal and only requires a one page application to be filled out with the feds...

I couldn't move.

The first time I ever pinched from my parents stash ... same thing. Only it was real pot.
I was laying in bed still high as fuck and started screaming for my parents. They opened my bedroom door and asked if I was okay ... I said ... No ... I can't lift my arms ... they burst out laughing ... shut the door. They totally knew at that moment I was the one with the lite fingers.

*** Poor little one ... I hate it when babies just wear diapers. We wear clothes for ascetics AND protection. Fucking adults sometimes.

Winter Haven, FL - Only in Florida would someone name a boy after a company that has been around since 1886 that sells beauty products. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to name their baby boy Avon? Especially with having the last name Sellers. This is another one of those, the name made me giggle moments.

At any rate. Luanna Sellers 27, and Avon Sellers 28 were both been arrested after falling asleep while driving their SUV into a WaWa parking lot. A witness stated the vehicle hit a curb and then came to a stop. At two o'clock in the afternoon. On a Monday. I hate Mondays too, but I don't generally tend to smoke K2 and drive up onto curbs.

Luanna was listed as the driver. The witness who called police said when they approached the vehicle Avon (giggle) was passed out and Luanna was just waking up and was incoherent. Also spotted was a baby in a car seat.... The baby was only wearing a soiled diaper. When searching the vehicle police found no supplies to care for said infant. No diapers, food, clothes. Not a thing.

What they did find though, was a partially smoked cigar; presumably of the K2. Which both Sellers' admitted to smoking an hour before passing out. They also found a baggie also full of the K2. I had to look up K2 as I wasn't sure what that was. It's synthetic pot. Also known as Spice.

After finding that out, I became more annoyed with these people. I've done that once in my life. About five years ago. Because it was still legal at the time. Holy Hell! Never again. I am not exaggerating when I say this; I literally thought I was going to die. I could feel my heart beating so fast, it felt like it was actually going to burst. I found out later that I had smoked entirely too much of it. I could barely breathe, I couldn't move. It was terrifying. So knowing what that feels like, to smoke that while in the care of an infant if fucking moronic.

And here's the kicker folks. According to the Sellers', the reason they didn't have any supplies for the baby; is because the baby's mother didn't provide them with any. Yep, the baby they could've killed wasn't even theirs.....

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/226834621-story
I have done that shit - hmm get sleepy -hhmmm - not a chance!

Back