• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
Two young men who didn't know each other were driving and pulled over a few months apart by the same sheriff in Naples Fla. Both men were last seen being arrested by former Collier County Sheriff's deputy Corporal Steve Calkins for driving without a license. He claims he changed his mind about both arrests and last saw the men after he dropped them at Circle K convenience stores. Either that Circle K has a Paramaifait lurking around outta the swamp or they never made it to CK and were murdered elsewhere. There are so many articles on this as well as references in blogs but nothing has become of it.
so many pictures from google
terrancewilliams.jpg

felipesantos.jpg

images

no true closure for the families
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Terrance_Williams_and_Felipe_Santos
Terrance Williams and Felipe Santos went missing in 2004 and 2003, respectively, under similar circumstances in Naples, Florida. Both men were last seen being arrested by former Collier County Sheriff's deputy Corporal Steve Calkins for driving without a license. He claims he changed his mind about both arrests and last saw the men after he dropped them at Circle K convenience stores. Actor Tyler Perry offered a $100,000 reward for any information leading to the location of the men or leading to an arrest in the case. Al Sharpton, of the National Action Network, and Ben Jealous, president and CEO of the NAACP, also joined Perry in raising awareness of the cause.[1] The disappearances were covered by multiple television shows, such as the Investigation Discovery series Disappeared.[2]... very high profile
http://www.copscaughtontape.com/headline/a-serial-killer-ex-cop-on-the-loose/
one more link to a blog:
http://willsavive.blogspot.com/2013/01/two-men-last-seen-with-collier-county.html
there mothers are better women than me. I would have been catching that guy and interrogating him myself until I found out the truth over where my boy was but I can see why they couldn't

Last edited:
Sounds like a big coincidence.

I would need to know if perhaps this officer had a lengthy history of poor police work or innaccurate/lazy reporting before thinking he did it. It really all could just be a big coincidence.

Were the missing men involved in crime?

Sounds like a big coincidence.

I would need to know if perhaps this officer had a lengthy history of poor police work or innaccurate/lazy reporting before thinking he did it. It really all could just be a big coincidence.

Were the missing men involved in crime?
The officer was fired for his poor and misleading reporting
[doublepost=1501790108,1501790069][/doublepost]The channel investigation discovery did and episode of disappeared on these two men. The cop was scum

Back